Wall Victims

Crow
questor70 said:
I think these two have featured before but the image associated with this sad story of twitter back-biting is sad to behold.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-blasted-sarah-jessica-parker-for?origin=thum

Kim is 63 and Sarah is 54 but they look more less equally post-wall. Such worn out eyes and leathery necks. SJP always relied on her youth to compensate for her nose. I still remember her big debut as a perky youthful temptation for Steve Martin in LA Story. Those days are long gone. She's starting to look like Alice Cooper now.
[img=688x400]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content...fSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg?imwidth=1240[/img]

Hags.

Cynthia Nixon, raging homosexual activist, was the best of the lot, here is how it went down with her, she provides her own eye bleach:

20s... 9/10

early 30s... purty gal

at 40, still smokin hot

44, good looking mature woman

then she started turning into her "husband":

She might have aged more gracefully, with a more feminine demeanor and do, but she didn't...

[img=688x388]https://static01.nyt.com/images/201...ics-1-jumbo-v3.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp[/img]

When an initially attractive woman turns to a butch lesbian for "love" that can only mean she's an Alpha widow. Alpha widowhood and the wall is a lethal cocktail. It really fucks their heads up.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
That really is a shame. She was gorgeous and one of the few women to pull of the shorter-haired look with any success. Now, she looks like she's co-starring opposite Jonah Hill in some weird Sundance project.

Sex and the City is the perfect proxy, the example par de excellence that history and its current reminder effort, the "Manosphere," is dead-on.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Cameron Diaz (age 47) has announced the birth of her first child...

Wait what? 47?
How many rounds of IVF did she need with that worn out womb...?

A picture of Cameron Diaz has sparked speculation that her daughter Raddix was born via a surrogate.

The 47-year-old star became a mum for the first time last week, but a shot from November 22 shows the Hollywood actress looking slim in high-waisted tight jeans and a black top.

Ah...
That makes more sense.

Fertility expert Dr Gedis Grudzinskas, who studied the picture, told the Mail On Sunday: “At seven months, she would have been showing.
“Women who are seven months pregnant typically put on 10 to 12 kilos and most of that weight is around the lower abdomen.”
He added that she also didn’t mention having been pregnant in the announcement that she and husband Benji Madden released after the birth.
However, other doctors disagreed, saying that it is possible to remain slim in the late stages of pregnancy.

What kind of shitty doctor has no problem with the idea of natural births at age 47...?

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...7/news-story/77a537196ed993ba2b0aea6702be0704

Matsufubu

Pelican
She had 47 years to think of a name, and that's the one she came up with?

Still, she married a man named after a TV dog, so there you go.

If you have just 1 shitty kid after all those years and all that money, it deserves to be a retard.

(No, I don't want anything bad to happen to the kid, I wish no evil on anyone)

I just think having one child is the silliest shit ever, even it defeats the purpose of a real family. For me, it's like 3-4 minimum, or zero.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
O RLY?
The husbands have a problem with it...?
Only as a reminder of what they're missing out on perhaps.

Furious mums call for G-string bikinis to be banned from a popular swimming spot because their husbands 'hate seeing it'

Kiwi mother wants to ban G-string bikinis from her local swimming spot
She claims her family were made to feel uncomfortable by the skimpy costumes
The woman has been attacked online and described as a prude for her views

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ikinis-banned-New-Zealand-swimming-spots.html

Bolly

Kingfisher
Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane/Starship. She was so beautiful. She's 80 years old now. Hard to believe she's made it that long.

To be fair even though she looks a bit chubby she looks good for her age. She must have great genes, because all the booze and drugs she did isn't good for your skin.

CynicalContrarian said:
O RLY?

Furious mums call for G-string bikinis to be banned from a popular swimming spot because their husbands 'hate seeing it'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ikinis-banned-New-Zealand-swimming-spots.html
You can tell a good self-confident middle-aged woman because she'll tell her husband what a nice body that girl has.

Gimlet

Woodpecker
In my opinion, a wall victim is not a women who hgiy ugly over time. We all will eventually get there. The true wall victim is the woman whose beauty has faded but she still tries to be relevant in the spotlight, she still tries to be an ingenue, she still tries to present as being 22 but looks laughable, like a parody of her former self. A former female celebrity who grew old and left the spotlight should not be ridiculed because a pap took a picture of her quietly having lunch with a friend or grandchildren.

Tex Cruise

Kingfisher
The Stronger Sex said:
CynicalContrarian said:
O RLY?

You can tell a good self-confident middle-aged woman because she'll tell her husband what a nice body that girl has.
Oh no, she's "self confident" alright...

I don't have to prove I'm hot by prancing around in public wearing a G-string. I have enough self-love to do that clothed respectfully
Surely, she must be just as hot as those girls in G-strings, but of much higher moral character, with a strong belief in the importance of modesty. The perfect RVF wife. I mean, she said so.

Tex Cruise said:
The Stronger Sex said:
CynicalContrarian said:
O RLY?

Oh no, she's "self confident" alright...
She's feminist "self-confident", that is jealous, insecure, deluded and self-righteous

I don't have to prove I'm hot by prancing around in public wearing a G-string. I have enough self-love to do that clothed respectfully
Surely, she must be just as hot as those girls in G-strings, but of much higher moral character, with a strong belief in the importance of modesty. The perfect RVF wife. I mean, she said so.
Of course she's only worried about their moral character. Well, and her poor husband, who's grossed out by those younger women rubbing their buttocks on his face.

Michelle Rodriguez at 40

Lost interest when she grew out her armpit hair but she was much hotter when younger. Here she is at 33

And at 20

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
^
I must say it's something I never really noticed much before.
These otherwise feminine & attractive gals, getting a rather harsh / stark look to their face as they age.

If you've watched the film Official Secrets with Keira Knightley; you'll know she's lost all her youthful exuberance.

^Ive seen some normie oldies that are still appealing. Not many, but some. Seems these actresses dont know the meaning of growing old gracefully. They all walk around as if the weight of the world is on them. They're friken rich actresses. Someones should tell them to calm down and relax a bit.

questor70

Ostrich
CynicalContrarian said:
Show me a female celeb who seems to be developing wrinkles early and odds are she's a smoker:

It's sad how poor actors take care of themselves given how important their body is an asset. But then they tend not to be the most mentally healthy.