Wall Victims

Peacock
Gold Member
For many star actresses, the damage is done from the casting couch as teens, and sometimes much earlier than that, so I would cut her some slack.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
ScannerLIV said:
It's obvious Bleeth was never going to age well. It's her eyes.
She was never really "pretty". All she ever had was youth and big tits. Father time as they say is undefeated. The "see food" (and eat it) diet certainly didnt help

She still has a certain cuteness, and at least she's dying (or is it dieing?) her hair a nice shade of brown, which suits her. As for the rest, there's no excuse. I'm eating a melted cheese sandwich as I type this, just saying.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Those images are highly photo shopped. Some professionally, others probably by her. I've done a few chops in my time...

These ones look like they were done on an apple watch.

questor70

Ostrich
CynicalContrarian said:
Yet still, we're talking about a 51 y/o. Then in comparison to Bleeth, noting their shared acting gig...
She came up before as a Wall Survivor. She's had a lot of work done but it was done well.

rotekz said:
Darn it. All these early photos are eating away at my no-fap resolve.
Just look at the after photos. That should take care of your erection in no time.

Imagine being Yasmin Bleeth ans attending some Baywatch reunion that Donna D'Errico is also attending. That must destroy a woman inside.

911 said:
For many star actresses, the damage is done from the casting couch as teens, and sometimes much earlier than that, so I would cut her some slack.
Yasmine Bleeth started her career when she was just 10 months old. She didn't stand a chance.

bucky

Pelican
Uprising said:
I'm sorry I had to do this.

Alicia Silverstone, in her prime:

And now, in her early - mid 40's:

That one does really hurt. I wonder what the deal is. Had a first kid well past prime childbearing age? Just didn't feel like lifting weights and fasting daily? Who knows.

Again American blondes with light hair almost never age well.

Name me at least two such specimens who've aged well

I'll smoke my.bubble pipe while you're at it

Thomas More

Hummingbird

kel

Pelican
It's amazing how hard it hits. Average women I see don't get it this bad. Even when I was kid, and everyone between 20 and 60 all looked equally "old" to me, the women in my family or teachers or whatever who were in their 40s didn't look anything like this. Celebrities pay for their deal with satan.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
bucky said:
Uprising said:
I'm sorry I had to do this.

Alicia Silverstone, in her prime:

And now, in her early - mid 40's:

That one does really hurt. I wonder what the deal is. Had a first kid well past prime childbearing age? Just didn't feel like lifting weights and fasting daily? Who knows.

Ill always remember punishing my chicken as a youngster to her along with Liv Tyler in the Aerosmith "Crazy" music video

Then

Now