Wall Victims

^

Also obvious she wasn't going to age well. It's always in the eyes. Eyes!

that girl on the left, if she has brown or dark eyes (as I suspect she does based on the facial structure including the nose, she will age better than the one in the middle. Even if she chain smoke.

On the right: run for the hill already.

Far right: it's nuke time.

She is happily married with her current husband since a couple years and seems to be fine with 2 kids:

She doesn't look so hot at 42 and seems to have gained weight, but honestly - we can be generous to married mothers.

The insanity is rather the childless 1000-notch-count-harpies:

bucky

Pelican
ScannerLIV said:
^

Also obvious she wasn't going to age well. It's always in the eyes. Eyes!

that girl on the left, if she has brown or dark eyes (as I suspect she does based on the facial structure including the nose, she will age better than the one in the middle. Even if she chain smoke.

On the right: run for the hill already.

Far right: it's nuke time.
Wow. The petite, curvy blonde on the right looks almost exactly like my ex. I ran into her a few years ago and she hadn't blown up yet. Actually she looked great, which was highly annoying. It's just a matter of time though...

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
How's Charlize Theron holdin up these days? Like some of you guys liked Cameron Diaz, I always thought Charlize was a bit of a showstopper in her heyday but might be headed down the same old crazy wall train now too right?

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
At her age (45 in August). She's not doing as badly as her peers.
Yet unless she cut her hair in that style for a movie role.
Seems her mind is losing the plot before her face does.

Vanity Fair event 2020 :

bucky

Pelican
CynicalContrarian said:

Vanity Fair event 2020 :

Yes, she'd actually be quite stunning with long, pretty hair. At least for me. I have a thing for middle aged women who've managed to preserve their beauty.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
bucky said:
CynicalContrarian said:

Vanity Fair event 2020 :

Yes, she'd actually be quite stunning with long, pretty hair. At least for me. I have a thing for middle aged women who've managed to preserve their beauty.
Yeah but she's caked up with makeup tho.

bucky

Pelican
pitbullowner said:
bucky said:
CynicalContrarian said:

Vanity Fair event 2020 :

Yeah but she's caked up with makeup tho.
True. You can't see her elbows in the photo either. They're probably on the pointy side.

questor70

Ostrich
Charlize is post-wall now. Look at her guest stint on The Orville. She has a lot of crow's feet, jowls, and the typical flabby upper-arms of middle-aged women. Sure, you can see through that and visualize her as the dime she used to be, but those days are gone now.

monsquid

Woodpecker
questor70 said:
Charlize is post-wall now. Look at her guest stint on The Orville. She has a lot of crow's feet, jowls, and the typical flabby upper-arms of middle-aged women. Sure, you can see through that and visualize her as the dime she used to be, but those days are gone now.
Inch of makeup by an army of overpaid makeup artists is what sustains her photoshoots.

Gimlet

Woodpecker
As a wife of 20 years and mother to your children, any man would be happy with Charlize Theron today. But she is no one's wife, so she is still trying to present as a the hot dime she once was. Which she certainly is not.

[attachment=43272]

Attachments

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Throw in the fact that Charlize is raising her 7 YEAR OLD boy as a girl, and I doubt many men would want her. She actually claims Jackson told her at 3 that "I'm not a boy!".

monsquid said:
questor70 said:
Inch of makeup by an army of overpaid makeup artists is what sustains her photoshoots.
Overpaid? If you look t pictures of these harridans without makeup you realize the makeup artists deserve every cent they're paid.

bucky said:
Uprising said:
I'm sorry I had to do this.

Alicia Silverstone, in her prime:

And now, in her early - mid 40's:

That one does really hurt. I wonder what the deal is. Had a first kid well past prime childbearing age? Just didn't feel like lifting weights and fasting daily? Who knows.
She started getting fat when her movie career was taking of. When she played Batgirl they literally had to grease her into her catsuit and she was nicknamed Fatgirl. She was also mocked for her next movie which was called Excess Baggage (get it?). She ate her way out of the industry shortly after.

bucky

Pelican
Check out the perfunctory "still one of the sexiest" caption on those Uma Thurman beach pictures, while at the same time trashing her for her flabby body and faded beauty. Everyone, even the most rabid feminists and SJWs, instinctively understands the concept of wine and milk. That's why it's so triggering to them when you bring it up, or if you're with a woman they don't deem "age appropriate."