Wall Victims

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
Charlize Theron looks like a lizard queen disguising herself as a human female. Uma Thurman has always looked like a suburban mom to me, no idea why anyone drools over her. I never got the Hollywood actress worship, you can go on any bikini company's IG page and find 20 young models who are 10x hotter.

bucky said:
Check out the perfunctory "still one of the sexiest" caption on those Uma Thurman beach pictures, while at the same time trashing her for her flabby body and faded beauty. Everyone, even the most rabid feminists and SJWs, instinctively understands the concept of wine and milk. That's why it's so triggering to them when you bring it up, or if you're with a woman they don't deem "age appropriate."
It's funny how when they have their guard down they're the first to indirectly admit it. All the time they say things like "You can't expect your body at 30 to be as good as it was when you were 16".

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Charlize Theron looks like a lizard queen
Scary looking. A waste of good genetics as she never had kids when younger. Based on her family story it sounds like she was mentally screwed up, though.

It’s clear that being overly attractive can be maladaptive for some women.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
RexImperator said:
Charlize Theron looks like a lizard queen
Scary looking. A waste of good genetics as she never had kids when younger. Based on her family story it sounds like she was mentally screwed up, though.

It’s clear that being overly attractive can be maladaptive for some women.

Any chick who gets to the upper echelons of Hellywood, must either have a rather sordid childhood or is broken in some other fashion.
Regardless of the glamourous facade they can put forth.

kel

Kingfisher
I'm sure she's been mentioned here before, but seeing Madonna's videos in the other thread... ouch! The stretched skin and impossible cheekbones. It always goes like this. They all look the same, like that chick who made herself look like a (hideous) cat.

Someone needs to tell these celebrities that plastic surgery technology is not where they think it is yet and maybe it never will be. You don't look better, you don't look younger, you just look like a freak. You're not fooling anyone.

Not that I'm convinced either way, but presumably this is survivor bias? You'd imagine everyone and their mother who's rich or in the public eye or into big time modeling etc has public surgery. But only a minority of cases are heavily botched like this.

The Catalyst said:
Not that I'm convinced either way, but presumably this is survivor bias? You'd imagine everyone and their mother who's rich or in the public eye or into big time modeling etc has public surgery. But only a minority of cases are heavily botched like this.
Yup, if you see an older celebrity who looks younger than her age chances are she's had tasteful "sensible" surgery. They key is in small touches here and there to look like a younger you as opposed to altering your features.

questor70

Ostrich
kel said:
Someone needs to tell these celebrities that plastic surgery technology is not where they think it is yet and maybe it never will be. You don't look better, you don't look younger, you just look like a freak. You're not fooling anyone.
It's not just about the plastic surgery. Celebrities don't realize that by playing along with today's reality-show instagram culture they will destroy their mystique. They really have to limit their exposure.

questor70

Ostrich
Regarding Uma Thurman, she had a porcelain look around the time of Baron Munchausen but that was 30 years ago. I'm probably not the only one who preferred Janeane Garofalo to her in The Truth about Cats and Dogs. Garofalo back then looked like Linda Cardellini as "hot Velma" in the Scooby Doo movies. Garofalo is also post-wall now, looking more and more mannish by the day.

Age is one thing but presentation also factors in. Women aren't even trying to be attractive anymore. At best, trashy, but not really feminine or classy, but more often sloppy and damaged-looking and lesbian-like. I'll give a senior citizen like Joan Collins props for at least trying to put herself together each day over someone much younger like Garofalo who just doesn't bother and almost wears her disregard as a dubious (presumably feminist) badge of honor.

ellen degenerate is fucking disgusting. Apparently, she is "married" to a woman that is more than half way good looking. This demonstrates the danger of both 1. homosexuality and 2. the "progressive" stack. The issue with the progressive stack is that it arbitrarily elevates inferior people who under competitive or evolutionary conditions would be not be in a position of high status. In other words, under normal sane conditions, ellen would be a simple ugly lesbian freak that her current "partner" would want absolutely nothing to do with. And here she is, fucking married to that wrinkled wart woman.

And that's the danger of the progressive stack. Its misleading. ellen's "spouse" is being mislead and in a big fucking way. She could be waking up every day to a suitable mate, presumably handsome successful male with beautiful children. Instead she will wake up to that ugly inferior thing, possibly, for the rest of her life. I can hear eons of her ancestors wailing in anguish.

The progressive stack creates a false value of said people, like ellen. ellen does not deserve a high status female with high status genes. We can make this conclusion based almost entirely on her looks.

And then there is the issue of homosexuality. What ellen's mate does not understand is that her genetic line is compromised and through her weaknesses, i.e. gullibility and ellen's undeserved fame, she has fucked up what is otherwise a relative rare condition of good genetics. ellen's "partner" is being foolish. Probably a combination of conformity and survival, as ellen is wealthy. But, is that worth it? She can just as easily find another male mate with far better genetics and able to provide a more than comfortable life for her. Heck, snap of the fingers.

If they have kids, than its done through an unnatural process, which will have to involve a largely unknown third party, male sperm donor. Here again, we see evidence of sub-optimal mating conditions. Genetics are not transmitted effectively and, worse, we're beginning to hear from these synthetic children who yearn for their biological parents and are, therefore, damaged indefinitely by the entire experience.

Its a big mess of pathetic. And this is yet another reason why homosexuality needs to be put back in the closet. Bull lesbians seek the same thing alpha males seek, which are the best genetics. This is perverse. Because a female cannot mate with another female to combine their genes and create optimized offspring. After all, the archetype and, I'd say real life, bull lesbian is hardly a strain of genetics worthy of a good looking female. By being a homosexual makes them a mutant, even if their condition is environmental, which I believe homosexuality to be. An eight and above female will turn down a solid 7 or even 8 male, likely securing a 9-10, i.e. hypergamy, so, the thought that she'd ever go with a mutant. But that's the evil of the progressive stack, a legitimate mutant has been made to be equal to an alpha 9-10.

Alternatively, ellen's "partner" is just as much to blame. Indeed, she's influenced by prevailing cultural attitudes, especially in the entertainment industry, which celebrate the homosexual, but, in the greater context of shit-canning the eons of genetic lines that combined to make her, she is acting not only foolishly, but, selfishly too. Its sad to see such arrangements and even sadder to think that one day ellen's "partner" will have a deadpan realization of just how much of her life she deliberately and enthusiastically wasted with a person that is way out of her league.

kel

Kingfisher
I think they've gotta both be way past the point of having kids.

Sooner or later they'll just buy some Cambodian/Ugandan/Brazilian baby to faggotize and feminize like many celebrities do.

bucky

Pelican
bacon said:
Veganism strikes again...
I'm skeptical about this one. No makeup on the right, and it looks like a deliberate bad picture. Sad if true though. Jenna was really beautiful years ago when I used to watch her stuff, and funny (rare for a woman).