Wall Victims

bacon said:
Veganism strikes again...

That pic is no exageration - she aged 10 years in 5.

She got the vegan drooping eye syndrome and about to get the vegan sunken eye syndrome soon. Her skin got thin and dry as it's common among vegans.

Correction - she already is getting the sunken eyes syndrome.

More health issues will follow unless she becomes a cheagan. (cheating vegan as some well-known vegans are known to gobble down fish and meat while promoting the globalist approvead death-diet lifestyle).

But wow - her looks deteriorated fast.

bucky

Pelican
Tex Cruise said:
This was one of her most famous videos, where she clearly shows that she actually looked nothing like the first picture.

I think I remember that one. To me she just looks like an attractive girl with no makeup here. I'd be fine with a girl who looks like this in morning.

bucky

Pelican
Simeon_Strangelight said:
bacon said:
Veganism strikes again...

That pic is no exageration - she aged 10 years in 5.

She got the vegan drooping eye syndrome and about to get the vegan sunken eye syndrome soon. Her skin got thin and dry as it's common among vegans.

Correction - she already is getting the sunken eyes syndrome.

More health issues will follow unless she becomes a cheagan. (cheating vegan as some well-known vegans are known to gobble down fish and meat while promoting the globalist approvead death-diet lifestyle).

But wow - her looks deteriorated fast.
Or just eggs and cheese. Back when I was attempting to be vegan (years ago, don't judge me, I live in a blue state) I generally felt good but my energy levels would crash every few weeks and I'd have some eggs or cheese and feel fine almost immediately afterward. At the time I wasn't aware of vitamin B12 and how it's impossible to get from plant-based food, and I reckon that was the problem and I was getting the trace amounts of it I needed when I'd "fail" and eat something animal based once in a while.

Learning about B12 was one of the things that got me to doubt that a wholly plant-based diet was a good idea. You make an interesting point about "cheagans." There are a lot of very fit, healthy looking people in my area who claim to be vegan but they're probably cheating.

For what it's worth, to me Jenna still looks OK in this video for a woman in her early thirties.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
bucky said:
Or just eggs and cheese. Back when I was attempting to be vegan (years ago, don't judge me, I live in a blue state) I generally felt good but my energy levels would crash every few weeks and I'd have some eggs or cheese and feel fine almost immediately afterward. At the time I wasn't aware of vitamin B12 and how it's impossible to get from plant-based food, and I reckon that was the problem and I was getting the trace amounts of it I needed when I'd "fail" and eat something animal based once in a while.

Learning about B12 was one of the things that got me to doubt that a wholly plant-based diet was a good idea. You make an interesting point about "cheagans." There are a lot of very fit, healthy looking people in my area who claim to be vegan but they're probably cheating.

For what it's worth, to me Jenna still looks OK in this video for a woman in her early thirties.
It's probably not just B12 deficiencies, but also animal fat / cholesterol deficiencies.
Esp. if proper neural function is dependent on good animal fat consumption.

Would help to explain vegan vacuity...

Such a shame. Jenna Marbles was one of my crushes back in the day.

Ground beef is so healing. At least for me it is. I went vegetarian for about a week since I was too lazy to go to the supermarket for meat. The moment ground beef touched my mouth... it was rejuvenating.

Probably different genetic profiles handle veganism/vegetarianism/carnivore differently though

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
911 said:
kel said:
I'm sure she's been mentioned here before, but seeing Madonna's videos in the other thread... ouch! The stretched skin and impossible cheekbones. It always goes like this. They all look the same, like that chick who made herself look like a (hideous) cat.

40 years into this and she still can't sing...
Just a reminder to 911: This is a thread about Wall Victims. Putting in a video that shows a deformed, mentally-challenged old woman is off-topic. Not sure who this is, but I'm sure her relatives outside the institution where she's kept will be pretty pissed she's being mocked. Hopefully, with a lot of surgery and some luck, her face can be restored - like in that "Twilight Zone" episode where everyone looks like pigs.

bucky

Pelican
The Stronger Sex said:
Christina Applegate. This one's particularly sad. She was once America's girlfriend:

She looks older than her "mom" now:

I always thought it was funny that Peggy Bundy was supposed to be unattractive. Maybe that was intended as a joke, I don't know. The Coolidge Effect is brutal.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
bucky said:
The Stronger Sex said:
Christina Applegate. This one's particularly sad. She was once America's girlfriend:

I always thought it was funny that Peggy Bundy was supposed to be unattractive. Maybe that was intended as a joke, I don't know. The Coolidge Effect is brutal.
I had a young dad so when I was getting into my teens him and his buddies were in their early 30's. They watched this show religiously. I watched it with them.

Peg was not meant to be ugly. She was meant to be hot, annoying, and to an alpha loser like Al, an object of bemusement. Skittles Guy Game applied.

Batman_

Woodpecker
The Stronger Sex said:
Holy shit. She looked fine last time I checked. Also normally when you get fat it helps your face look younger, but somehow her skin still looks even worse with all the fat.

You're making up sht and thinking everyone else thought the same. Peggy wasn't meant to be ugly.
She was the hot gf of the football jock who got knocked up/married early and was a bad houswife.

How the hell was this misinterpreted ?

bucky

Pelican
BlackLeftLeft said:
You're making up sht and thinking everyone else thought the same. Peggy wasn't meant to be ugly.
She was the hot gf of the football jock who got knocked up/married early and was a bad houswife.

How the hell was this misinterpreted ?
Maybe I need to rewatch it, but I specifically remember Al dreading sex with her. "But we had sex last week...." or something like that in a whiny voice when she wants some. I had this conversation with a coworker once and he agreed that she was depicted as unattractive, which we both found strange.

bucky said:
The Stronger Sex said:

Kately Sagal had harsh facial features, she wasn't a classical beauty, but she was hotter than your average trashy housewife. Christina Applegate was much more of a natural beauty, but she aged much worse. I remember when I was a kid my eyes were on Christina. Katey didn't even register with me. Alas, the wall can be vengeful and hit beauties particularly hard.

bucky

Pelican
The Stronger Sex said:
bucky said:
The Stronger Sex said:

Kately Sagal had harsh facial features, she wasn't a classical beauty, but she was hotter than your average trashy housewife. Christina Applegate was much more of a natural beauty, but she aged much worse. I remember when I was a kid my eyes were on Christina. Katey didn't even register with me. Alas, the wall can be vengeful and hit beauties particularly hard.
Now I'm interested in this "Was Peggy Bundy supposed to be ugly?" subtopic. I always interpreted Al's lack of interest in sex with her that way, but maybe she was more meant to be tacky and annoying than outright physically unattractive. Like I said, I always found her attractive. Maybe the whole thing really was meant as an illustration of the Coolidge effect, aggravated by the wife's obnoxiousness.

monsquid

Woodpecker

Katey Sagal has a very masculine face. She's attractive but her features are very masculine, as in the opposite of neoteny if that makes sense.

bucky

Pelican
monsquid said:

Katey Sagal has a very masculine face. She's attractive but her features are very masculine, as in the opposite of neoteny if that makes sense.
Makes sense. Maybe that somehow contributed to her aging very well, I don't know. If the above pictures of her are really recent she's easily high in the top 1% for women born in the 1950s.

monsquid

Woodpecker

Tara Reade, the woman who has accused Biden of fingering her without consent while she worked in Biden's office as a staff assistant circa 1992.

Something tells me that this woman has lots more frustrations with life outside of Biden.

Crow
She's a genuine rape victim, so I wouldn't blame her for carrying some baggage. In addition to raping her, Biden also ruined her career in politics.

I think Al Bundy just hated his life in general. He got to a point that having sex with Peggy just was pointless to him. Perhaps he blamed her for his shitty life? I seem to remember that Al had a college football scholarship but got injured and impregnated Peggy and his life plans were detailed.