Wall Victims

fokm

Robin
Gold Member
The crowd laughs at the idea of baby foreskins being used for cosmetics. A bunch of NPC savages, really.

In another thread recently someone reposted this Dave Chappelle video where he talks about how people "don't really understand what's going on in Hollywood."

What has always bothered me about that video is how the audience appluads. If you've ever been to a TV taping, you know that there are stagehands and signs that will tell the audience when to applaud. Everything is controlled. Everything is produced.

TV audiences are nearly always NPCs, and even when they do as they're supposed to, they get vilified.

Remember Susan Boyle?

This one was a viral sensation, but break it down: Ugly old woman gets on stage, the audience heckles her mercilessly, and then she sings and gets them on their side. Simon Cowell is in disbelief.

In 2020, do you believe Simon Cowell, who stood to make the most off of Susan Boyle, didn't know what was going to happen? Do you believe the audience really hissed and made fun of her, or perhaps an editor put some sound effects in. I've never seen a crowd be disrespectful to someone just because they were ugly. And perhaps the producers even uglied her up.

And they ruined a teenager's life for a while. So Simon Cowell could get richer. From https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/exclusive-agony-of-tv-teenager-filmed-1042797:

"What really annoys me is that the producers didn't show me when I was up clapping and cheering Susan. It looks as though I didn't appreciate her, which is not true."

Jennifer was stunned three months later when Susan's debut was shown on TV and her face appeared on the screen.

She said: "We were all sitting watching it and then suddenly my face popped up. I couldn't believe it.

"All my pals started texting saying they'd seen me. But even then I said to my mum, 'Why did they show me looking like that?'

"Within a few days people started messaging me on the internet with some really nasty stuff.

"They were saying things like, 'Let's get the bitch', and, 'We'll hunt her down and slap her'.

"It was really upsetting to see such horrible things being said about you.

"Over the weeks and months it got worse and worse. One day I was on the train and somebody recognised me and started to try to film me on their mobile phone.

Even though producers ruined her life, she still loves the show!

Despite the trouble the show has caused her, Jennifer says she's still mad about Britain's Got Talent.

"I love all these kinds of shows," she said.

"I've applied for tickets for the auditions in Glasgow again next year but I won't be sitting anywhere near any cameras!"

It's so frustrating not being a normie. And I'm hoping that the enlightenment we've all had in the last few years about just how fake the news is and how the media manipulates us all spreads to the average person due to all the recent events. I pray we all wake up.

Last edited:
At least the natural aging process causes "the party to eventually end" for these celebrities. And I see that as a good thing. What I kind of dread is the idea that fifty or a hundred years from now, due to major advances in medicine, that they could extend their youth by decades, or even indefinitely. A bunch of eternally young and horny celebrities would be too much to bear. Ugh... But perhaps they would evolve beyond their shallow lives.

Remember Susan Boyle?

This one was a viral sensation, but break it down: Ugly old woman gets on stage, the audience heckles her mercilessly, and then she sings and gets them on their side. Simon Cowell is in disbelief.

In 2020, do you believe Simon Cowell, who stood to make the most off of Susan Boyle, didn't know what was going to happen? Do you believe the audience really hissed and made fun of her, or perhaps an editor put some sound effects in. I've never seen a crowd be disrespectful to someone just because they were ugly. And perhaps the producers even uglied her up.

Interesting to watch that. Yeah, obviously staged(more so than reality TV is obviously staged). Anglo people (non Americans/Canadians) could not give two hoots how attractive an old lady is. British people might be bullies, and NPC conformists(do what the crowd does), but nothing Susan does justified the jeering initially.

Also I would expect them to for the most part be unable to tell talent. So the turnaround from jeering to praise is completely unrealistic.

Hypno

Crow
Nosfretau is starting to look like Ellen DeGeneris.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Why Cameron Diaz really quit Hollywood

Cameron Diaz has made a rare on screen appearance saying she feels “at peace” after stepping away from the spotlight of Hollywood.

Diaz, who has recently launched her own range of organic, additive free wines, talked candidly about abandoning her Hollywood career, saying actors are “infantilised” and she wanted to become independent.
The Golden Globe nominated actor did a remote interview with Gwyneth Paltrow for ‘In goop Health: The Sessions’ and was asked “What did it feel like to walk away from a movie career of that magnitude?”.
“Peace. I got a peace in my soul because I was finally taking care of myself,” Diaz responded. “Even as you’re saying it, I’m like, I feel grounded, and light.”

Yeah...
"She decided".
Never mind that other than the Shrek films. The last ten years of her career is littered with utterly forgettable films...

Delusions of grandeur...

Then vs. 2015.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Take your pick.
Miley Cyrus at age 24 or Madonna at age 54 (2013).

Vs.

Know I now.
Cyrus is the much younger option.
Yet is Cyrus any better an option?
Any "cleaner", any less "used"?

At this rate, one could somewhat use Mad-onna as an indication for where Cyrus is headed.
Yet I won't be surprised if Cyrus is that much more worn out by age 54, at this rate...

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Ever wonder why some of these celebrity women who age do not hit the wall so hard?

They inject korean baby foreskin into their faces.

At least, that's what they themselves claim. Here's Sandra Bullock and Ellen talking about it.

Holy f***. Sandy the tranny is one scary bitch. So they inject pieces of genitally mutilated boys into their face. And this is socially acceptable.
:eek:
Roosh is right. In a few years they will legalize pederasty.

Why Cameron Diaz really quit Hollywood

Cameron Diaz has made a rare on screen appearance saying she feels “at peace” after stepping away from the spotlight of Hollywood.

Diaz, who has recently launched her own range of organic, additive free wines, talked candidly about abandoning her Hollywood career, saying actors are “infantilised” and she wanted to become independent.
The Golden Globe nominated actor did a remote interview with Gwyneth Paltrow for ‘In goop Health: The Sessions’ and was asked “What did it feel like to walk away from a movie career of that magnitude?”.
“Peace. I got a peace in my soul because I was finally taking care of myself,” Diaz responded. “Even as you’re saying it, I’m like, I feel grounded, and light.”

Yeah...
"She decided".
Never mind that other than the Shrek films. The last ten years of her career is littered with utterly forgettable films...

Then vs. 2015.
She looks like a cheap hooker with that lipstick on and those crow's feet

robinman

Pigeon
The sad thing is so many women hit the wall in their early 20's sometimes, they don't even need to wait til 30 if they are doing drugs when young:
1599107180146.png

compare girls in freshman year of college to graduating seniors and you'll notice this same phenomenom (although maybe not as extreme as Lindsay Lohan). All those drugs, alcohol, makeup. birth control, and casual sex they have really takes a toll on their looks.