Wall Victims

The sad thing is so many women hit the wall in their early 20's sometimes, they don't even need to wait til 30 if they are doing drugs when young:
View attachment 24927

compare girls in freshman year of college to graduating seniors and you'll notice this same phenomenom (although maybe not as extreme as Lindsay Lohan). All those drugs, alcohol, makeup. birth control, and casual sex they have really takes a toll on their looks.

When I worked as a lodge manager, at a small upscale resort, I could not get over how men would bring along girlfriends (in their late twenties and early thirties) who from the neck down had a very fit and toned/sexy body, but from the neck up actually looked like a sunburnt grandmother! The skin damage from over-exposure to sunlight, combined with probably some drug and alcohol abuse thrown in, was shocking. There was one case, so extreme, that my assistant joked the female guest must have been a case of a mad scientist doing a head transplant of an old woman onto a young woman's body.

kel

Pelican
Fame really takes it out of you, I guess. Women age poorly in general, but not that poorly. My mom is older than that woman and takes terrible care of herself but still doesn't look nearly that old.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Fame really takes it out of you, I guess. Women age poorly in general, but not that poorly. My mom is older than that woman and takes terrible care of herself but still doesn't look nearly that old.

Similar deal with my mother.
My mother has almost an extra ten years on Barkin, yet does not look anywhere near that aged.
Even without the 'benefit' of all of Barkin's Hollowood wealth & privilege.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Ellen Barkin? Never heard of her. But I guess six years with fellow TDS outpatient Ron Perlman didn't help.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
The only use of entertainment (sports or media) is to leverage it for higher value partners. Higher education ("college") has become a similar thing, though no one is consciously aware of what's going on except guys like us. This woman was maybe a 7 once at her earliest age and probably was just connected by the hollywood elites and also "paid her dues" lol, to get shitty parts in movies no one will ever remember (I just looked and I don't even know a single one). At least she had 2 kids (who are probably pieces of dookie). I think the greatest leverage by far for anyone reproductively is the black athlete getting a good looking white girl, something that has always been surprising to me but not shocking.

The only use of entertainment (sports or media) is to leverage it for higher value partners. Higher education ("college") has become a similar thing, though no one is consciously aware of what's going on except guys like us. This woman was maybe a 7 once at her earliest age and probably was just connected by the hollywood elites and also "paid her dues" lol, to get shitty parts in movies no one will ever remember (I just looked and I don't even know a single one). At least she had 2 kids (who are probably pieces of dookie). I think the greatest leverage by far for anyone reproductively is the black athlete getting a good looking white girl, something that has always been surprising to me but not shocking.

When in college, I hated how the sports programs got so much money from the university budget, and others areas, like the library, were not as important. But I remember how the athletes often had the pick of the most beautiful women, even when their team was often beaten. Our black basketball team won games, but our white hockey team was routinely crushed. But women reacted to them both as if they were winners.... I recall a Canadian girl I liked, who was at my school on a scholarship. It was very late and it was obvious that she would be taking to her dorm room, the goalie for our painfully bad hockey team. I almost said to her, "don't get pregnant, you don't want his pathetic genes in your future kid!" "After all, he either is taking bribes, or is totally inept at stopping hockey pucks aimed in his direction!"

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I doubt the psychologist she went to see was 'red-pilled' enough or brutally honest enough.
Cause even after seeing a 'professional' to wake her up.
Her entitlement & delusion is still off the charts...
Especially as she's a 6.

Dating expert reveals the big mistake behind why you’re single
It’s a dating error that many single people make and now Sydney producer Jana Hocking has faced up to why she keeps doing it.

So I recently started a new podcast that follows my hot mess of a dating life and I wanted to kick it off by answering one of the biggest dating questions.

One thing I get asked a lot is: “Why are you still single at 36 years old?” So I thought stuff it, I’ll get a psychologist in for a chat and we’ll figure out the answer together.
You see, I thought I had a rough idea why. I seem to be drawn to unattainable men (sigh, how cliche). I break out in a cold sweat at the thought of signing a year long rental lease, let alone a boyfriend and I have adopted a psycho chihuahua who has proven to be the ultimate cockblocker. “Down Ziggy, DOWN!!”
But it turns out that was just the outer layer. Oh lord.

For a bit of background, my alarm goes off at 4am, five days a week for my job on breakfast radio. We were conducting this chat on a Friday post show and I was a tad tired.
The psychologist asked about my parents’ marriage, how I really feel about myself and which guys I was going on dates with, things you never wanna think that deeply before at least a good eight hours of shut eye.

Anyway, what we basically discovered was that I need to start going for guys who I actually have something in common with.
For example, she asked what my perfect date looked like and I responded, “a visit to an art gallery, a glass of wine in a nearby bar and then on to a nice dinner.”
She replies, “cool, so who was the last bloke you dated?”

I had a ponder and realised I basically went out with a bloke who would rather eat glass then go on a date like that.
*Ting*
That’s the sound of a light bulb going off in my silly brain.

You see, it seems so obvious, but I just wasn’t allowing myself to look for a proper ‘forever person’. Someone I could actually see myself falling for.
She then went on about the barriers I put up. Let’s just say for the rest of the weekend my brain was like that memory bubble with a whole heap of messy squiggles in it.
Why was I dating blokes I knew I would grow tired of, or vice versa? Why didn’t I seem that bummed about it?
Following a weekend of pondering, here’s the answer I’ve come up with … I think it’s because at this current moment in my life I just feel really fulfilled. I have a ridiculously loving group of (slightly mad but also switched-on) friends, I have a job I’ve worked hard for, I like my little cosy home, and the bloke who fits into this ol’ life of mine, will have to be pretty darn fab.
But, you see, I don’t want to go look for him.
I don’t feel the tick-tock of a fertility clock and in this modern day, if you want someone to keep your toes warm for a night there’s sure to be a male friend willing to help out.

On Sunday I sat in the park with a good book and was enjoying a little ‘me time’ when I began to zone into the conversations around me.
There was a mum screaming at one of her kids to “come back here NOW”, there was a girlfriend screaming at her fella because she told him “to pack the cheese, whyyyy didn’t he pack the cheese?!” and then there was the awkward couple sitting on a rug, barely touching on what was very obviously a first date.
I thought to myself, “heck for just this one moment, enjoy sitting by yourself with nowhere to be, and no one to answer to, because once that special fella comes along, you may never have it again.”

Then of course.
The article would not be complete without several self-centered selfies...

robinman

Pigeon
I doubt the psychologist she went to see was 'red-pilled' enough or brutally honest enough.
Cause even after seeing a 'professional' to wake her up.
Her entitlement & delusion is still off the charts...
Especially as she's a 6.

Dating expert reveals the big mistake behind why you’re single
It’s a dating error that many single people make and now Sydney producer Jana Hocking has faced up to why she keeps doing it.

So I recently started a new podcast that follows my hot mess of a dating life and I wanted to kick it off by answering one of the biggest dating questions.

One thing I get asked a lot is: “Why are you still single at 36 years old?” So I thought stuff it, I’ll get a psychologist in for a chat and we’ll figure out the answer together.
You see, I thought I had a rough idea why. I seem to be drawn to unattainable men (sigh, how cliche). I break out in a cold sweat at the thought of signing a year long rental lease, let alone a boyfriend and I have adopted a psycho chihuahua who has proven to be the ultimate cockblocker. “Down Ziggy, DOWN!!”
But it turns out that was just the outer layer. Oh lord.

For a bit of background, my alarm goes off at 4am, five days a week for my job on breakfast radio. We were conducting this chat on a Friday post show and I was a tad tired.
The psychologist asked about my parents’ marriage, how I really feel about myself and which guys I was going on dates with, things you never wanna think that deeply before at least a good eight hours of shut eye.

Anyway, what we basically discovered was that I need to start going for guys who I actually have something in common with.
For example, she asked what my perfect date looked like and I responded, “a visit to an art gallery, a glass of wine in a nearby bar and then on to a nice dinner.”
She replies, “cool, so who was the last bloke you dated?”

I had a ponder and realised I basically went out with a bloke who would rather eat glass then go on a date like that.
*Ting*
That’s the sound of a light bulb going off in my silly brain.

You see, it seems so obvious, but I just wasn’t allowing myself to look for a proper ‘forever person’. Someone I could actually see myself falling for.
She then went on about the barriers I put up. Let’s just say for the rest of the weekend my brain was like that memory bubble with a whole heap of messy squiggles in it.
Why was I dating blokes I knew I would grow tired of, or vice versa? Why didn’t I seem that bummed about it?
Following a weekend of pondering, here’s the answer I’ve come up with … I think it’s because at this current moment in my life I just feel really fulfilled. I have a ridiculously loving group of (slightly mad but also switched-on) friends, I have a job I’ve worked hard for, I like my little cosy home, and the bloke who fits into this ol’ life of mine, will have to be pretty darn fab.
But, you see, I don’t want to go look for him.
I don’t feel the tick-tock of a fertility clock and in this modern day, if you want someone to keep your toes warm for a night there’s sure to be a male friend willing to help out.

On Sunday I sat in the park with a good book and was enjoying a little ‘me time’ when I began to zone into the conversations around me.
There was a mum screaming at one of her kids to “come back here NOW”, there was a girlfriend screaming at her fella because she told him “to pack the cheese, whyyyy didn’t he pack the cheese?!” and then there was the awkward couple sitting on a rug, barely touching on what was very obviously a first date.
I thought to myself, “heck for just this one moment, enjoy sitting by yourself with nowhere to be, and no one to answer to, because once that special fella comes along, you may never have it again.”

Then of course.
The article would not be complete without several self-centered selfies...
still entitled at 36?

by 26 she should've been eager to get married. having babies past 30 is just asking for birth defects.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
still entitled at 36?

by 26 she should've been eager to get married. having babies past 30 is just asking for birth defects.

The other joke of it is.
As she exists in the media sphere.
She'd probably only be satisfied with some "high status" athlete or actor as arm-candy.

Yet no worthwhile guy is going to get involved with a has-been who flaunts her "hot mess of a dating life" to the public for attention...

Last edited:

kazz

Kingfisher
That article was supposed to be funny to I think? The way these women speak. " pretty darn fab. " " I have adopted a psycho chihuahua who has proven to be the ultimate cockblocker. “Down Ziggy, DOWN!!”

Sassy they may call it. your 36 years old and you sound like a complete idiot. Avoid any woman that copies this sort of stuff from others.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
It didn't even make sense. Is the mistake that she doesn't go for people that share her interests? That took 1 sentence and then it went on for several more paragraphs about how she loves being single, apparently. She is not ugly but has a long, chubbier-than-it-should-be face and a 36 year old body. Odds are she never worked out in her life so at this point, her average body has been declining for over a decade.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
It didn't even make sense. Is the mistake that she doesn't go for people that share her interests? That took 1 sentence and then it went on for several more paragraphs about how she loves being single, apparently. She is not ugly but has a long, chubbier-than-it-should-be face and a 36 year old body. Odds are she never worked out in her life so at this point, her average body has been declining for over a decade.

Her mistake is so far an unwritten mistake.
Either she is not willing to accept that she is a has-been.
Or worse, she is that clueless, she has yet to realize she is a has-been.
Despite paying for a professional.

Gimlet

Woodpecker
She should not be going for any man. She should select from the best men who are going for her. This is the way things have worked for thousands of years. When women do the selecting, they get pumped and dumped. Of course, the ones who approach her now aren't what she wants at all. But of course, in 10 more years she will be kicking herself for not giving them a chance, because her suitors will be even worse. Aging is just going to make the matter worse, time to face reality before it is too late.

Last edited: