Wall Victims

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
I posted this one elsewhere, but I might as well post it on this thread. Natalie Portman:

She's gonna be an astounding MILF...

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Today I learned about Mischa Barton. She was born in 1986.

Before:
View attachment 25955

After:
View attachment 25956

BRUTAL.

I met her in her "prime" through film-work when around the time she was still hyped up from that O.C. show. She is lanky but had a model type look and not as tall as one would think for her lanky frame. She is not my type so I did not really pay her much attention in that way. She is bubbly and had no issue partying with us "normal" folks she was working with. She likes to party and in those days was a little wild. She definitely put stuff up her nose at those after-parties we had, so no surprise now that she is a bloated whale full of wine.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Today I learned about Mischa Barton. She was born in 1986.

Before:
View attachment 25955

After:
View attachment 25956

BRUTAL.

She's only 34 in the older pic, and already wrecked! I've known a number of women over the years like this. Great bodies and pretty faces in their late teens, but dumpy and plain faced in their early 30s. Frankly, I've seen some with a great body and pretty face at 16, and already wrecked at 19.

Sad!

get2choppaaa

Woodpecker
In order to attract attention, she wore revealing outfit to show her cleavage and big hoop earrings. No thanks.
This is almost sad if this lady wasnt so ME ME ME focused. If anyone has ever dated a girl this age who's never been married, you've dated all of them.

Clearly she has no interest in making a man happy...Her comment about being dudes being 34-37 not being ready, and that dudes in their 40s already having kids being an issue.... demonstrates like many women, they see a man/relationship as a possession and a project as opposed to a leader.
Made this mistake 1x after getting out of the military post divorce and dated a 35 year old (I was 29) I figured since she was very attractive and intelligent 5 years wasnt the end of the world. She turned out to be too liberal for me though and when it didnt work out she started doing the emotional crying thing after saying "I dont think you are ready to settle down just yet and I need commitment now" (after 3 months of dating). I had to tell her "Look, you dont get to reject someone and be the victim all in the same sentence. You're 35, and one speed bump away on the road of life from becoming a spinsteress... You better learn how to make a guy happy and cut the crap... or go ahead and buy some candles and start cultivating a herd of cats"

Also laughed out lout at the "I dont want to waste my time"comment .... geee I wonder what she did for the last 15 years. She's like stage 5 clinger.

She's only 34 in the older pic, and already wrecked! I've known a number of women over the years like this. Great bodies and pretty faces in their late teens, but dumpy and plain faced in their early 30s. Frankly, I've seen some with a great body and pretty face at 16, and already wrecked at 19.

Sad!

I think this is at least partly genetic. Some women, despite rough living, look good into at least their early forties. But other women, even when they are not too rough on themselves, get old looking fast.

Remember the old adage, "to see what your beloved will look like when she's older, meet the mother!" Lol

I think this is at least partly genetic. Some women, despite rough living, look good into at least their early forties. But other women, even when they are not too rough on themselves, get old looking fast.

Remember the old adage, "to see what your beloved will look like when she's older, meet the mother!" Lol

Partly genetic,true. However, the lifestyle that these women carry do not do them any favors whatsoever. As user Kosko pointed out, during her prime years, she was a huge party goer, drinking vast amounts of alcohol, most likely smoked cigs like all actors/actresses do,did drugs and fornicating with whatever man caught her eye. This does a number on a woman, no matter what her "genetics" are. The above things destroy a woman's body and soul, so of course she will age like cheese.

Take a look at women who are virtuous and overall content with their lives...see how they age compared to the actress described above. It will be a world of a difference. I've seen women in their late 30s and 40s who look great and no, this isnt because of botox or other facial enhancements. It is because they lived a healthy and content lifestyle. A good current example is Amy Coney Barrett. She's almost 50, yet I think compared to most other women her age AND who are career driven like her, she looks great. You can tell she is happy and has retained her femininity for the most part.

This isn't even accounting for the sub-par, almost poisonous standard american diet too...Again, so many factors age women and even men in this country (USA) that genetics almost goes out the window. Genetics will not save you from stupid mistakes and eating/smoking/drinking poison. Dont forget about the "Stress" about her job or "career" the modern woman loves to complain about as well. As silly as it is to us, a woman working also does a number on a woman, much more than to a man.

MKE-Ed

Robin
Billie Eilish, 18.
This came across my radar because some guy tweeted that "in 10 months Billie Eilish has developed a mid-30's wine mom body" which went viral.

He isn't wrong.

View attachment 25999
She’s aging very badly and quickly. I actually got to see her in person a little over a year ago when she was about three feet away from me at an event I was at. She had a very slender body at the time. If she’s looking this rough now, imagine what she’s going to be like when she’s in her late 20s.

Billie Eilish, 18.
This came across my radar because some guy tweeted that "in 10 months Billie Eilish has developed a mid-30's wine mom body" which went viral.

He isn't wrong.

View attachment 25999

In my early thirties I dated for several years a Mexican-American woman built just like that, who was in her mid twenties. But in her case, she was a terrific cook, loved to eat, and I was not about to complain! Lol

White women often seem to cosmetically age faster than women of color...

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
People say that all the time and I just don't buy it. First of all, "white women" means zero, as does "women of color". After age 26, only 25% of the 7+ (which are themselves 15% of all women, maybe) are going to be anything to even bother talking about. So yes, that's 3-4%

If the 97% of the rest of women have better skin because of melanin, or are in the sun less, or whatever ... no one cares anyway. By the way, I'm probably being generous that 7+ are 15% of women. They're probably more like 6%.