Wall Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl group Litte Mix in their early days. Ages from left to right: 19-18-19-17. Welcome to Britain.

18306210-7448325-image-a-20_1568128175635.jpg

Jackie

Chicken
This is the kind of stuff that keeps men from getting married. They are too scared to get married because they are scared that their wives will end up fat and ugly. How stupid is this? Imagine being so vain that you will give up having children and a happy life, grandchildren, memories, growing old with someone because you are scared that they will age? What do you think will happen? You will age too. Just eat healthily and exercise. Keep each other healthy. If you notice your wife gaining weight, encourage her to exercise and eat better.

Last edited:

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This is the kind of stuff that keeps men from getting married. They are too scared to get married because they are scared that their wives will end up fat and ugly. How stupid is this? Imagine being so vain that you will give up having children and a happy life, grandchildren, memories, growing old with someone because you are scared that they will age? What do you think will happen? You will age too. Just eat healthily and exercise. Keep each other healthy. If you notice your wife gaining weight, encourage her to exercise and eat better.

I think you’ve read this thread wrongly, there is a very distinct difference between your wife and woman who gave you a family aging and an attention whore who lives the life equivalent of a prostitute aging.

I have no reservations towards getting married because of my potential wife aging. My hesitation towards marriage is only due to the behavior of modern women. The true meaning of this thread is to illustrate that the lifestyle of modern women has a very high cost to it.

Perhaps try to look at things a little more in depth before calling people “stupid”.

Status
Not open for further replies.