Wall Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the idea that there is no wall, that women will always be attractive to men and always be able to conceive healthy children, is the sort of stuff that keeps women from getting married. I think that does far more harm, especially in places full of desperate men like the USA, than the hypothetical possibility that men will refuse to get married because women age.
What is need to be said here is that we will never see a Incel Woman, they dont exist, They never have.

A 50-years old woman will still have men lusting after her, but the older they get, the worse are the men going after her. A 50-years old woman will never defeat a teenager girl when it comes do getting the best man, the alpha male.

If a woman decided to get married at her 40s she will only find creepy soyboys, men paying child support, crazy incels among others low quality men.
But the media tell women that they are goddess and they deserve a CEO as their husband, and these women, even being of low quality (old, liberal and with poor minds) refuse to marry a man of their level.
That why the statistics show us that mostly of the educated women between 30-40s are single.

And the idea that there is no wall, that women will always be attractive to men and always be able to conceive healthy children, is the sort of stuff that keeps women from getting married. I think that does far more harm, especially in places full of desperate men like the USA, than the hypothetical possibility that men will refuse to get married because women age.
I live in Silicon Valley and I see this all the time. Lots of career women who finally decide to settle down in their late 30's-early 40's and now want children. One former coworker of mine got married at age 35. She and her husband tried to have children naturally for the past 2-3 years to no avail. So now at 38 (turns 39 in June) she's doing IVF, which is quite expensive, and hoping to get pregnant. I'm thinking why didn't she get married and have children when you were younger? It's obvious her career was more important. She's Chinese and married a white guy of course. I think the asian men her age were looking for younger women to marry.

Jackie

Chicken
Woman
I really believe that it is the other way around. Men make women wait for marriage because they are not ready. So many women are used up while dating a man who never asks her to marry him unless she comes from a very traditional family and her marriage is arranged, or she is lucky enough to meet a very traditional man. There are very few men who will start thinking about marriage and children in their early 20's, but most normal women begin fantasizing about getting married and having children as early as their teenage years.

trexler

Sparrow
Mena Suvari is 42 and is a goner.

Back then.
4fad30cdd4f036b288f20756b23bc4f4.jpg

Looks crazy now. Even at the Red Carpet.

mena-suvari-at-american-horror-story-100th-episode-celebration-in-hollywood-10-26-2019-8.jpg

mena-suvari-transparent-premiere-in-los-angeles-4.jpg

3-CF83-B1-B00000578-0-image-a-9-1486572113037.jpg

Some could say she's still mountable but to go from a dream-girl to a regular middle-aged woman...

Is 'mountable' an RVF friendly term?

trexler

Sparrow
This is the kind of stuff that keeps men from getting married. They are too scared to get married because they are scared that their wives will end up fat and ugly. How stupid is this? Imagine being so vain that you will give up having children and a happy life, grandchildren, memories, growing old with someone because you are scared that they will age? What do you think will happen? You will age too. Just eat healthily and exercise. Keep each other healthy. If you notice your wife gaining weight, encourage her to exercise and eat better.

There's a HUGE difference (parden the pun) between aging and letting it all hang out.

'Just eat healthy and exercise...'

Right, older women who take care of themselves can be incredibly sexy.

A partner who takes care of herself, takes care of you, and you work together to achieve your dreams... who wouldn't want that?

Problem is, as a guy, marriage is a monumental risk these days.

Once the wrong girl has you locked down she can switch THE NEXT DAY and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

There's as much on women who have played this advantage, as on guys who could be seen as shallow.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Marianne Gravatte - if what the link says is accurate - is not a Wall Victim. She left modeling, got a husband, had children and quietly works in the family business alongside her husband. This is a success story. She used her beauty for its purpose: to get a committed man.

Wall victims are the ones who don't notice their fading beauty and keep attention whoring until they hit the wall. Then they are alone, bitter and on anti-depressants, desperate to maintain the beauty that they lost.

Women who live a quiet life with family should not be held up for ridicule for getting old. She is not on REal Housewives, she is not chasing youth, that picture of her today was swiped from online and obviously not her chasing the attention she got when she was 20. I guarantee you, her husband has "wife goggles" when he looks at her, and as such to him she is as beautiful as the day he met her. That, friends, is not a victim.

Last edited:
Marianne Gravatte - if what the link says is accurate - is not a Wall Victim. She left modeling, got a husband, had children and quietly works in the family business alongside her husband. This is a success story. She used her beauty for its purpose: to get a committed man.

Wall victims are the ones who don't notice their fading beauty and keep attention whoring until they hit the wall. Then they are alone, bitter and on anti-depressants, desperate to maintain the beauty that they lost.

Women who live a quiet life with family should not be held up for ridicule for getting old. She is not on REal Housewives, she is not chasing youth, that picture of her today was swiped from online and obviously not her chasing the attention she got when she was 20. I guarantee you, her husband has "wife goggles" when he looks at her, and as such to him she is as beautiful as the day he met her. That, friends, is not a victim.
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.