Was COVID released by US Intelligence to oust Trump?

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member
This is Sundance’s theory. https://theconservativetreehouse.co...vernment-release-sars-cov-2-then-blame-china/

If you have followed how the U.S. Intelligence Community operates, you can see a pretty clear picture emerge of a strong likelihood surrounding what took place.

The U.S. Defense Dept developed SARS-CoV-2 in North Carolina. The 4th Branch (Intelligence Community) wanted to use it. The Pentagon restarts funding for development of SARS-CoV-2 in partnership with Wuhan, China – setting up the cover story. The 4th Branch (Intelligence Community) then uses the virus by releasing it in/around Wuhan. Everything after that is simply part of the 4th Branch covering their tracks. Wuhan, China becomes the patsy.

The IC release of COVID-19 would have two transparent motives for the 4th Branch: (1) Get rid of Trump via mail-in ballots, and intelligence assistance toward the 2020 election result; and (2) Expand their influence and control operations as the most powerful force in U.S. government.

One of the central players, who likely knows the details behind who exactly executed the release, is former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who has been blaming the Chinese almost exclusively. [Methinks he doth protest too much.] Former DNI John Ratcliffe is also a staunch figure pointing at Wuhan, China. Keep in mind DNI Ratcliffe was the recipient of the 4th Branch Intelligence Community products that pointed to Wuhan, China.

If it sounds like this thesis is too far ‘out there‘, then you may not fully understand how the Fourth Branch of Government operates.
The timing of COVID always seemed fishy to me. COVID’s proliferation lowered T’s popularity and the use of mail in ballots allowed widespread fraud. I always suspected Chyna released it to get at T for his tariffs and get the Big Guy in who they can blackmail.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
As far as I am concerned, just about every such theory merits consideration. Was it an angry USIC? Was it the Harvard doc that was arrested in Jan 2020 (that story sure went quiet fast)? Is it a gig by the NIH, Fauci, North Carolina, pharma, and their WHO buddies to maximize medicine as the ultimate form of governmental control (and profit)? Is it a Bill Gates last, best chance at pop reduction and control before he gets too old to pull the strings? Is it a bogus crisis to allow central banks to pump money in order to avert a collapse (and hopefully short-circuit the unregulated defi/cyber revolution ongoing in finance)? Is it malicious Chinese authorities set on destabilizing fat western countries? Or is it just a bunch of ham-handed, poorly led scientists in Wuhan that were in over their head?

We don't have Muslims to blame. Unless you guys know something I don't know.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
As far as I am concerned, just about every such theory merits consideration. Was it an angry USIC? Was it the Harvard doc that was arrested in Jan 2020 (that story sure went quiet fast)? Is it a gig by the NIH, Fauci, North Carolina, pharma, and their WHO buddies to maximize medicine as the ultimate form of governmental control (and profit)? Is it a Bill Gates last, best chance at pop reduction and control before he gets too old to pull the strings? Is it a bogus crisis to allow central banks to pump money in order to avert a collapse (and hopefully short-circuit the unregulated defi/cyber revolution ongoing in finance)? Is it malicious Chinese authorities set on destabilizing fat western countries? Or is it just a bunch of ham-handed, poorly led scientists in Wuhan that were in over their head?

We don't have Muslims to blame. Unless you guys know something I don't know.
It was a Plan.

It was always a Plan.

That is the main conclusion. On these RVF pages someone said that a well placed contact explained that Trump had not given them the wars they needed and so they went to plan B.

But this plan was always on the cards since forever in order to achieve their NWO Great Reset.

Interesting testimony in a German Government hearing. Fauci tried to patent the virus several years ago.

this video is on YouTube. On YOUTUBE.

Event 201 anyone?
No way the WEF Great Reset announcements and all this propaganda and corralling of thoughts/information/group-think could have been cobbled together so quickly, had it been an organic response to an accidental lab leak.

Now, just like 9-11, there is a lot of evidence out there that this was associated with Fauci and the Wuhan Lab but the MSM is singularly uncurious at joining the other dots together.

They are acting as if they ..
don't really believe that it came from a wet market
don't really believe OR don't really care that it came from an 'accident' in a CCP lab.
and
don't really care that it came Direct from evil Gremlin Fauci's work in a Wuhan Lab.

Notice how the CCP themselves don't really make much of an issue of where it came from. Just changing accusations from month to month but practically zero urgency in their messaging. Almost like they know too but they are going along with it as well..

And the MSM? Just nonsensical and trivial BS dancing around the coming control grid that they are even now imposing,
"Dr Fauci, no vax mandates for illegal migrants, no testing for illegal migrants, no barriers to the movements of illegal migrants?"
Fauci says: "the science is clear! Illegal migrants have NOTHING tah do wiff da vi-rus! But conservatives do! christian churches must remain closed!"
"Oh thank you so much Dr Fauci!"
("Ari Fleischer! Tell us again why we need to invade Afghanistan!" *they actually claimed in the weeks after 9-11 that Al Qaeda was putting together their 'underwater teams' that were expert in re-breather apparatus, submersible delivery and underwater demolitions..)

Its all out there.. Just like muppets that cant fly planes performing 270 degree arcs and hitting the Pentagon at ground level.
They tell us what they did and leave it to us to moan and carp and kvetch and groyp on the internet while everyone NPC laughs at us and No one who could join the dots cares - because that's the way they inflict their plans on us.

Worked on 9-11. Turned the entire Middle East upside down. Patriot Act etc. The control Grid ballooned. Now under their planned release the control grid becomes Leviathan in size.

Just one thing about this.
I agree with @AquilaNegra - they went all in a bit faster than any sane strategist would prefer. Trump made them move faster than a sane man would. more akin to gambling than hedging bets. But they got Trump out. Its working for them.. for now.

It was a Plan.
Their Plan is succeeding.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
No. It's a silly theory, vote rigging is all that's needed for that and a bought and paid for complicit MSM of course. @Baron posted a video of David E Martin. In his latest interview with Mercola he talks about the hundreds of patents going back 20 years, including one for the spike protein. 2020 was being planned for decades ago.

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
If you believe that they released anything biological you are already thinking inside their narrative. The only thing that was released was propaganda. You are already lost because this belief can and will play into the 'release' of another 'virus' which will also not exist. BUT all bets are off if you injected yourself.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
well, the whole Covid scam was planned years in advance. yes.

the fact that when 2020 rolled around it would help them to press eject on Trump was just more gravy.
although I would argue that Trump actually winning and the invasion of Syria being put off accelerated this being brought forward TO 2020.
I think there would have been a slower boil had clinton or Bush rubio etc. won.

we can agree to disagree.

I saw enough people I knew get sick in December 2019, especially off of Chinese tourists in Thailand.
there were complaints of a worker shortage in all the main Chinese tourist hotspots in Thailand. they all got sick. MBK in Bangkok was dry cough central. December is not normallya time for widespread flu in Thailand.
same symptoms I saw in central and western China December 2019.
something was going round. all the same symptoms. oxygen masks abounded. people in China were wondering aloud how this was happening when pollution levels were so low. that was long before any popular media reports about the Coof.

each to their own. I just hope we re not getting into terrain theory again.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
No.

1. You're falling completely into the narrative that there is a (disastrous) virus, which is open for debate (the ''virus'' part, as the flu has disappeared and all the numbers align exactly with the flu, symptoms too, the usual story)
2. This is global, Trump was just one pawn to be set on the grand chessboard.

Dive into the idea of the new world order technocracy, there you'll find the truth about the system that's behind this. Plenty of sources here.

Enoch

Hummingbird
The whole "see I told you it was China. Liberals owned" con inc talking points earlier this year just seemed like another deep state agitation for conflict with China. With the Taiwan stuff happening now this seems totally obvious.

It has also secured all future elections for the deep state. California now has permanent mail in ballots. There can NEVER be any actual audit if there is mail in ballots.

magaman

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I believe this scenario was planned for a long time. I am agnostic about whether Trump was part of it or not. If he was not, they may have sped up the plan to get him out in 2020. However my hunch is he was part of the clique as seen by his probable 2024 run.
I didn't think there was any chance at all that he was part of it until I observed his behavior this year in 2021 and also started reading more about the Jewish Question. One theory is that maybe he was part of the clique all along but became dissatisfied with them and wanted more than he was being given so he "went into business for himself" and caught them off guard, like a royal family squabble or something like that. This pandemic though, was anything but spontaneous. It was definitely planned in advance and the vaccines that have been coming out were not developed in six months, they were in production for years. The pandemic angle is here to stay and why wouldn't it be? They've seen just how much money and power they can get and they've completely gone off the deep end as far as that goes. Democracy/Republicism is dead and in reality it has been for some time but what happened in the 2020 election was basically a direct message confirming it.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
This is Sundance’s theory. https://theconservativetreehouse.co...vernment-release-sars-cov-2-then-blame-china/

The timing of COVID always seemed fishy to me. COVID’s proliferation lowered T’s popularity and the use of mail in ballots allowed widespread fraud. I always suspected Chyna released it to get at T for his tariffs and get the Big Guy in who they can blackmail.
This theory assumes that Trump himself wasn't in on it, which I consider to be naive. If it was all a plot to take him down, and he wasn't in on it, why would he play along with the China Virus angle and push for the fake vaccines, etc? Why didn't he do jack about the election being stolen? Why didn't he support the patriots in the capitol? Maybe at one point he was our guy, but not anymore.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I dont think Trump himself was the target so much as the burgeoning idea of populist nationalism that he gave some voice to. This was probably flying too close to the sun for the puppet masters and needed to be derailed at all cost.

Think about it...most people criticize Trump mostly not for what he did but rather that he didnt do "more"

xE5r1540.jpg

With the economy humming along (albeit fundamentally dysfunctional) a 2nd term almost assured.

Keep in mind the George Floyd incident that popped off BLM riots was not organic either. That was all cocked and loaded too just waiting for the right "optical incident" to light the fuse

I find it very very hard to believe it was all coincidental.