Was COVID released by US Intelligence to oust Trump?

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Why would he knowingly be in on it. His ego (the largest thing about him and the one guaranteed consistent element) would not want him to be damaged by the Rona.

Did the globalists release this intentionally ... Probably...

Was it in the works for decades... Indubitably.

Did they exploit it for control... Most obviously.

Does any of that help Trump, who's concerned with his legacy ...Nope

People attributing him being in on it need to look at what he would gain vs his monumentally over inflated ego taking a hit by it all happening and him getting the bad rap.

He benefited nothing from it and has less power now and less influence now and less of s strong position to drive his own personal agenda than pre COVID

So look at it in that lense and it's clear HE didn't push the Wuflu

Last edited:

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
No. This is giving the elites way too much credit.

There are much easier ways of doing this and he pretty much deposed of himself by hiring traitors and firing and abandoning his loyal supporters. Not to mention never shutting up and giving the media an infinite amount of ammunition.

Most likely the virus was released accidentally from the Wuhan biolab.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Why would he knowingly be in on it. His ego (the largest thing about him and the one guaranteed consistent element) would not want him to be damaged by the Rona.

Did the globalists release this intentionally ... Probably...

Was it in the works for decades... Indubitably.

Did they exploit it for control... Most obviously.

Does any of that help Trump, who's concerned with his legacy ...Nope

People attributing him being in on it need to look at what he would gain vs his monumentally over inflated ego taking a hit by it all happening and him getting the bad rap.

He benefited nothing from it and has less power now and less influence now and less of s strong position to drive his own personal agenda than pre COVID

So look at it in that lense and it's clear HE didn't push the Wuflu
I wrote up a lengthy response to this but I'm just going to pray for you instead.

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This video made me conclude that Trump was at worst in on it and at best an old boomer that was giving Kushner and other swamp creatures carte blance to push through whatever nonsense they wanted. And it was from 2019:

Even if he was ever on our side he simply didn't have the agency to do what it took to save the republic. He talked a good game though.

Last edited:

kel

Banned
When you control the consensus-making apparatus (the media, academia, permanent bureaucracy, and corporate management - "the Cathedral", if you will) then you don't need a complicated conspiracy planned in advance. No matter what happens you can spin it how you like and get 80% of the population to accept that as The Truth. No matter what happens tomorrow we will be inundated with stories about how it (whatever it is) is either the fault of the hetero white cispatriarchy or how it's a stunning and brave blow against the hetero white cispartriarchy. No matter what happens we can be sure we'll be treated to this narrative and that 80% of the population will just go with it because whatever Buzzfeed and the New York Times and Jimmy Kimmel say is The Truth.

This isn't to say the powerful don't coordinate to make things happen to their liking, but for the most part I think it happens ex post facto. Their underlings are incentivized to point towards true north no matter what, just let them handle it.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
When you control the consensus-making apparatus (the media, academia, permanent bureaucracy, and corporate management - "the Cathedral", if you will) then you don't need a complicated conspiracy planned in advance. No matter what happens you can spin it how you like and get 80% of the population to accept that as The Truth. No matter what happens tomorrow we will be inundated with stories about how it (whatever it is) is either the fault of the hetero white cispatriarchy or how it's a stunning and brave blow against the hetero white cispartriarchy. No matter what happens we can be sure we'll be treated to this narrative and that 80% of the population will just go with it because whatever Buzzfeed and the New York Times and Jimmy Kimmel say is The Truth.

This isn't to say the powerful don't coordinate to make things happen to their liking, but for the most part I think it happens ex post facto. Their underlings are incentivized to point towards true north no matter what, just let them handle it.
This is more in line with what I think is self evident and a good assessment.

Orchestrated (which i believe) or not, the pandemic created the conditions set for exploration of gaps in the otherwise sound re-election path Trump had.

The fact was that the fraud had to be so high to defeat the overwhelming turn out that Trump had that the elite obviously had to make the whole event into an obvious clown show and used the Media Industrial Complex to sell the lie to the gullible sheeple.

Again Trump is a boomer, he has certain boomer cringe beliefs... He was also isolated from elements of his base (Bannon/Jones) that he needed to manage the assault from the neocon/globalist within the government.

The fact is that this whole COVID garbage really showed just how corrupt the CDC/FDA/NIH/Big Pharma really are and otherwise folks would just continue with Business as usual until they were personally affected by the tragedies of our medical system such as vaccines causing autism.

The COVID agenda undid a majority of the gains wer experienced under Trump and allowed his Ego to be coopted as his vice of pride was exposed and played.... He doesn't have to be in on it to have failed and be exploited just like do many leaders before him.

Edek

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen

Public perception management can surely be managed as you describe: ad hoc, on the fly.

But the actions themselves - stealing elections, engineering viruses, mass house arrests prior to forced injections while "antifa" destroy select targets, making three skyscrapers collapse into their footprints with two missiles - laying the groundwork for all that is years in the planning, and the bigger globalist projects are many decades in the works, just like military operations: an army may not know whom they will be fighting five years ahead, but they can make educated guesses (it will be somebody, that's for sure) and train and stockpile accordingly. Then, when a war is decided upon and gets underway, the Cathedral's media golems can run around saying whatever they need to say in a given news cycle to convince the 80% of proles of whatever they need to be convinced of.

CaliforniaBased

Robin
Catholic
one thing is for sure.... the establishment certainly took advantage of the situation they may not have created and used the virus and ensuing chaos to weaken trump's position.

there isn't such a big need to purposefully fabricate events. crazy stuff is happening all the time. there is probably a George Floyd type incident once a month. all you need to do is make a scene in the media and get the population worked up.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Left wing or right wing belong to the same bird that flies forward. Its easier to kill Trump then to make the whole globe go through this just to replace Trump. Just my opinion dont take it the wrong way boys. Thats why we can come here and discuss.
"Left wing or right wing belong to the same bird that flies forward" : it's cute and sounds nice, but what does it mean?

Everything is just the same, the Right, the Left, Good and Evil, at the end of the day the world goes on? Is that the meaning?

Well, I disagree. The Right is mostly protective of good Conservative, Christian values, worldwide.
Meanwhile anywhere in the world (except maybe Denmark?), the Left is pure evil on all issues.

And it's my belief that the Danish "Left" has renounced Satan, and is no more a leftist party, but a good, anti-jihadists Right wing party, acting undercover.

Edek

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
one thing is for sure.... the establishment certainly took advantage of the situation they may not have created and used the virus and ensuing chaos to weaken trump's position.

there isn't such a big need to purposefully fabricate events. crazy stuff is happening all the time. there is probably a George Floyd type incident once a month. all you need to do is make a scene in the media and get the population worked up.
In general, sure. In the case of corona, nah, I don't buy it myself.
Bill Gates "predicted it" (yes I know he has for years, that's my point), there was the event 201 right before, he and others running this pandemic have been investing in all manner of related technologies around testing / tracking stuff, and the timing regarding the US elections was too perfect for it to be coinkydink in that context.

As you say, junkie criminals die of self-inflicted overdoses while resisting arrest every month in a country the size of the USA & with the USA's social problems, however the timing of everyone's favourite GF's selectively publicised death and the response to it, where antifa did so much damage to certain targets while the police let them & courts refused to prosecute them: all that takes planning and putting the right golems in place years ahead of time. None of that was spontaneous.

What I am saying is that sure, the powers that be can take advantage of random chaos. No argument there.
And their motto is order out of chaos. Their MO is creating the chaos and using it to enact their pre-planned response (Hegelian dialectic). I don't think they sit around waiting for opportune random events. I think they set things up until success is as good as ensured, and start the fires when they are ready and when it will hurt their opponents the most.

Because that's what I would do, and I am a secret evil genius, so there. You can ask my mum if you don't believe me.

Edek

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
The Right is mostly protective of good Conservative, Christian values, worldwide.
Among the people, sure, and probably among local politicians to a large degree. But at the high levels of leadership, I don't see it, and those guys, including the presidents, are mostly middle management anyway, all for the same bosses (I am sure that there are factions, like there are in any large group, but it's still the same group as far as proles are concerned).

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I have often considered this, however the implications are that we are able to vote in politicians that go against the NWO's plans, I'm not sure they'd be stupid enough to allow that possibility. So I tend to think it more likely that "upsets" such as Brexit and Trump were allowed to happen for a greater purpose.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I don’t know about the specific timing, but this was in the works for years, and setting up the Wuhan lab and gain of function research was a bit like giving some kids fireworks to play with inside a barn full of hay, and then predicting a fire. Also…buying lots of fire insurance (developing the mRNA vaccines).

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I have often considered this, however the implications are that we are able to vote in politicians that go against the NWO's plans, I'm not sure they'd be stupid enough to allow that possibility. So I tend to think it more likely that "upsets" such as Brexit and Trump were allowed to happen for a greater purpose.
In some degree I think that ascribes too much competency to the evil elite.

They are more like opportunistic vultures.

They have a goal, the Baphometic Iversion...

There doesn't have to one person or a kabal of 10 people at the top coordinating since they are all subconsciously working toward the same agenda of control, oppression, and evil, though there very well may be unity though the CFR/Bilderbeg/Tri-Lateral Councils.... it doesnt necessarily have to happen that way since the programming is already there.

I think it is more likely that there are rare instances where people fight back and people's agendas are promoted.

Covid and gain of function researcher as a bio-weapon has been in the works for atleast 10 years, if not significantly longer based off of bio-warfare calculations. It was just the perfect tool, be it intentional or accidental in nature to apply the Alinksy Tactic of "No Crisis Left Unexploited" as described in his book "Rules for Radicals" which he dedicated to Lucifer. Alinksy is the intellectual mentor of Clinton (as well as the others in that circle of political influence including the Podesta brothers)

I think its pretty clear that Trump set the whole thing on fire, and he had to go because of it.

He played the fool in a lot of ways, and failed to let his planet sized Ego get out of the way. But I don't ascribe malice/collusion to his actions.

muscacav

Robin
Other Christian
I hope this video adds to the thread. The possibility that Sars-cov-2 was an attack from USA against China is plausible.

Spro23

Banned
Catholic
I think they planned on Hillary being in charge while all this was going down, being way smoother about it. Trump forced their hand that's why it's so sloppy and inconsistent however Americans are such sheep it doesn't seem to matter.