Was World War II necessary?

Was World War II necessary or good?

• It was good but not necessary.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
A few considerations:

1. World War II began when Germany invaded Poland in 1939, sparking Britain's entry into the war. However, this could have just been Hitler's attempt to unite western Poland's German speakers into a single German-speaking entity. This is not a bad thing per se.

2. Hitler had previously annexed sovereign nations like Austria and Czechoslovakia, and nobody cared.

3. The Holocaust began in 1942, well into the war. Before that, Jews were persecuted, but not to an extent that justified war -- a conclusion that the 1938 Evian conference upheld. The Nazis even offered the Jews money to settle in Palestine, but the Zionists refused this.

EDIT. Yes, the Nazis killed Jews prior to 1942, but not in a systematic or targeted way, and only in a manner that is unfortunately associated with war. They also killed Poles, Russians, gypsies, etc., but nobody bothered.

1. World War II began when Winston Churchill declared war on Germany for reclaiming their former territory on their eastern border that was in the middle of a systematic slaughter of German people by ethnic poles and other undesirables from the red east, sparking Germany''s entry into the war. However, this could have just been Hitler's attempt to unite western Poland's German speakers into a single German-speaking entity. This is not a bad thing per se.

2. Hitler had previously annexed sovereign nations like Austria and Czechoslovakia, with the massive approval and satisfaction of the people.

3. The Holocaust began in 1942, well into the war. Before that, Jews were persecuted, but not to an extent that justified war -- a conclusion that the 1938 Evian conference upheld. The Nazis even offered the Jews money to settle in Palestine, but the Zionists refused this.

EDIT. the Nazis did their best to emigrate all Jews out of Europe starting with the territory of Palestine, and many left prior to 1939. The Jews that stayed behind ended up in work camps, many which had entire orchestras, brothels, sports, libraries, and other manners of activities. The squeeze on the German supply lines (and eventual utter destruction) and the country in general, caused mostly by Britain, secondarily by the USSR, and tertiary the United States, caused many Jews and others (poles, communists, gypsies, homos) held in these work camps to die in a manner that is unfortunately associated with war alongside many innocent German civilians living in their homes in the countryside.
Fixed it for you.

For reference watch this (people keep taking it down, even on bitchute now, shame):

Addendum: All attempts by (((neo-nazi's))) to recruit are 100% federal agents working a sting to arrest you later on.

Last edited:

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
According to Holocaust denier Vincent Reynouard, Hitler didn't want war and tried everything he could to prevent it. War against Germany was declared illegally in France, against the will of the population , by an (unconstitutional) minority in Parliament and with back-door tactics. In England, all you need to know is that Churchill's family was indebted to Jews since several generations. There is a reason why Churchill sacrified about everything (including the British Empire which he had sworn to uphold) to his obsession to smash "Nazi" Germany down.

The fact that the Allies couldn't care less when Poland was invaded by the Soviet Union is proof is that Germany's invasion of Poland was only an excuse for the Allies to start war.

Reynouard's are available all over Bitchute, Aparat, Gab, etc. Unfortunately I am not aware of any English translations of his lectures in French.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Perhaps the best account of how Churchill went all out to force WW2 at the behest of his Jewish-financier puppet-masters is found in volume one of David Irving's amazing Churchill biography. It can be downloaded here:

Last edited:
WW2 was a result of WW1, the assassination of Franz Ferdinand led to the first world war. WW2 was devastating to the European economy and the infrastructure that was destroyed. After the United States formed the Marshall plan to rebuild and get Japan and Germany back and running, their previous rivals, and nowadays they are some of the United States most important trading partners and allies. It was Known that when the United States entered the war after pearl harbor, their invasion of France and Normandy, the war was over very fast. The US military was a major turning point for the war. Over 400,000 Georgians signed up for WW2 alone just as a single state.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I am not familiar with alternative accounts of WWII and assume that the mainstream ones are the past equivalent of Brain Stelter's Reliable Sources. But a few points.

People of the 1619 Project ilk* use the world wars as another sign of the inherent bad of whites/Europeans. One important thing to understand in general is that those who have the most power have the most ability to do bad things. If you have no power within a Byzantine system the greatest ability you have to do bad things is take out people in a terrorist attack. The system itself has the power to do far more damage. At this time Western Europe was vastly technically superior to everywhere else in the world, to that point that if they followed previous modes of history they could have easily killed everyone they didn't like and take their land as living space.

WWI occurred at the exact point at which it became technically possible with new weaponry, transport and communications. This was inevitable. No other peoples got to that point because they did not have the foundation to get there. It also occurred at a time where generally civil governments greatly outstripped the firepower of their domestic populations.

It occurred at a crossroad between two crises:

1) The decay of monarchies and the teething problems with democracy. Monarchies have always been right-wing, which is to say they believed in overt force and hierarchy that serves it. There decay led to the historically almost unexpressed nature of the left-wing, which is initially covert force and hierarchy that serves it. You broadly had two groups: a) those who were modernists and didn't like democracy (some choice in hierarchy that skews center-left) or the left - fascists; b) those who were modernists and didn't like democracy (as above) and were terrified by the right - communists. Both groups had very little if any reverence for anything from the past. They were building on virtually no foundation and had feeling of omnipotence; morality, order, power stemmed from them and their minds.

2) The decay of Christianity

Again, no other place in the world was at this crossroads, other than The Ottoman Empire. As such, I believe it was inevitable, in the same way that prior history was littered with regular civil wars and wars of conquest.

As a result WWII was neither good nor necessary, but inevitable.

Hitler was a model for nothing but destruction. I can't believe the narratives that Germany didn't want war. They wouldn't have invaded Russia if that was true. They could have settled for virtually all of Europe, but pushed on for the impossible because through their occult rituals, pseudo-history, drug and gay sex benders ended up thinking they were omnipotent. Fascism is a modernist, atheist movement built on the egos of men whose laws are swiftly removed when they die. Communism is even worse, as it is built on the full-spectrum of sin.

*The 1619 project seeks to change the date of America's founding to the date of the first enslavement

Last edited:

Talus

Sparrow
The merciless and brutal colonization by the Japanese warranted a military response. They were overtly conquering and tormenting their neighbors. I don't think that is particularly disputed.

Germany on the other hand, was dealt a pretty rough hand. Want to know what interwar Germany looked like? Look around at our culture right now. Degenercy, homosexuality, communist ideology everywhere. And just like we can point out the obvious jewish influence now, they could point it out back then too.

The problem with Nazi Germany was that their nationalistic movement took on a life of its own. They lost control of it and got drunk on the idea of a Pan-German Empire. I think if they had taken their nationalistic fervor and focused it on Christian and Family values, we'd have a much different Europe today.

We should keep that in mind given there is a counter culture movement here in US. We saw the pretext for it during the Trump Presidency. We could easily slide into a similar nationalistic fervor if we don't place Christian values at the forefront.

Goni

Woodpecker
The merciless and brutal colonization by the Japanese warranted a military response. They were overtly conquering and tormenting their neighbors. I don't think that is particularly disputed.

Germany on the other hand, was dealt a pretty rough hand. Want to know what interwar Germany looked like? Look around at our culture right now. Degenercy, homosexuality, communist ideology everywhere. And just like we can point out the obvious jewish influence now, they could point it out back then too.

The problem with Nazi Germany was that their nationalistic movement took on a life of its own. They lost control of it and got drunk on the idea of a Pan-German Empire. I think if they had taken their nationalistic fervor and focused it on Christian and Family values, we'd have a much different Europe today.

We should keep that in mind given there is a counter culture movement here in US. We saw the pretext for it during the Trump Presidency. We could easily slide into a similar nationalistic fervor if we don't place Christian values at the forefront.
You need to upgrade a bit your knowledge in history.

Japan had its good share of crimes, and no ones questions that but WW2 didn't start to stop the brutality or Japanese colonisation .

Japan started its actions since 1930s in Manchuria and no war started. The war started 6 years later in Europe against Germany.

And evan after that Japan entered war 2 and 3 months later.

Also the war against Germany didn't start because Hitler got drunk in his pan German dreams.

This is typical pan ignorant narrative most people have due to brainwashing for 75 years.

3rd Reich was the 1st state to denounce international jewry and create a debt free currency and system. That is the main reason.

And to push Germany into war, Jews triggered polish fools to kill and mistreat Germans in Poland for several months despite Hitler warnings.

Than churchill as a good goyim refused 20+ peace offers of Hitler and Stalin was preparing a mass invasion in 1941 which triggered the Barbarrossa operation as a response.

Talus

Sparrow
You need to upgrade a bit your knowledge in history.

Japan had its good share of crimes, and no ones questions that but WW2 didn't start to stop the brutality or Japanese colonisation .

Japan started its actions since 1930s in Manchuria and no war started. The war started 6 years later in Europe against Germany.

And evan after that Japan entered war 2 and 3 months later.
My comment about Japan was merely to make the statement that the Pacific War was a Just War. There's no need to patronize me and claim I don't know the basic timeline of events. And btw, some people do place the start of WW2 with Japanese conquest in China. That's surely when it started for the Chinese.
Also the war against Germany didn't start because Hitler got drunk in his pan German dreams.

This is typical pan ignorant narrative most people have due to brainwashing for 75 years.

3rd Reich was the 1st state to denounce international jewry and create a debt free currency and system. That is the main reason.

And to push Germany into war, Jews triggered polish fools to kill and mistreat Germans in Poland for several months despite Hitler warnings.

Than churchill as a good goyim refused 20+ peace offers of Hitler and Stalin was preparing a mass invasion in 1941 which triggered the Barbarrossa operation as a response.
Germany successfully annexed Austria, then the Sudetenland, then smashed Poland, and to top off the cake, they swept through France (considered the most fortifide and defensible nation in Europe) with ease. All of this occured in contrast to the stagnation and eventual defeat of Germany in WW1 that was still fresh in every Germans mind. The German national ego was in the stratosphere! I think commenting that Germans were drunk on Pan-Germanism is accurate. Why else would they choose to open up a two front war with Russia just a year later? You say it's because of secret invasion that Stalin was preparing, but the Nazis in their own words say it was because of lebenstraum. The Nazis considered Russians subhuman. They opened up the OST front because they were high on victory and thought Russia was easy pickings.

Goni

Woodpecker
My comment about Japan was merely to make the statement that the Pacific War was a Just War. There's no need to patronize me and claim I don't know the basic timeline of events. And btw, some people do place the start of WW2 with Japanese conquest in China. That's surely when it started for the Chinese.

Germany successfully annexed Austria, then the Sudetenland, then smashed Poland, and to top off the cake, they swept through France (considered the most fortifide and defensible nation in Europe) with ease. All of this occured in contrast to the stagnation and eventual defeat of Germany in WW1 that was still fresh in every Germans mind. The German national ego was in the stratosphere! I think commenting that Germans were drunk on Pan-Germanism is accurate. Why else would they choose to open up a two front war with Russia just a year later? You say it's because of secret invasion that Stalin was preparing, but the Nazis in their own words say it was because of lebenstraum. The Nazis considered Russians subhuman. They opened up the OST front because they were high on victory and thought Russia was easy pickings.
Again, you are mentioning typical post WW2 rhetoric stated by neo liberals or the typical rhetoric that most controlled schools in the west teach.

It is idiotic to say that the war in Pacific was just because of Japanese atrocities.
America did plenty of atrocities in Philippines and so did Brits in Asia and Africa.

The war in Pacific was well planned and Roosevelt was informed about the Pearl Harbour. The inner forces in America were preparing a war with Japan since 1939.

As for Germany, Austria decided in mass to join the 3rd Reich, the referendum was unseen before in history, 99% accepted to join Germany.

And this is where the typical controlled rhetoric you are mentioning comes to show up , that Germany smashed Poland....

Poland was invaded because or the killings they had been doing on Germans for several months and they were the cannon fodder Jews used to force Germany into war.

I don't know what you mean with France? They declared war on Germany and Germans defeated them.

As for the attack on Soviet Union, the mass of forces Stalin has gathered in the border is documented in details.

I've always found this video to put things into perspective. From what we are taught you'd think the only history of Europe was 6 years in Germany. But the german leadership was deeply aware of their history and their place in history.

Also 15-20 million people died in China in ww2 (of all causes) as well as everything in the Soviet Union but no one ever talks about that. The point is that the story we are given is pure fiction.

I say its evil and was necessary.......because it is the will of God,the world must move on to be filled with corruption and debauchery for the Armageddon to appear...these are the end of days...

In Islamic Eschatology,there will be three great wars...two happened...now the world is moving on to the third.....Imam Mahdi & Jesus will return during the third great war to wipe off evil and bring justice

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Poland was invaded because or the killings they had been doing on Germans for several months and they were the cannon fodder Jews used to force Germany into war.
Interesting that I have never heard such information. Where did you get this from? Sounds like a false flag to me.