Waukesha (Wisconsin) Christmas Parade Car Rampage

The first step to justice on this earth (which we are not promised or guaranteed) is to rid the house of the parasites above, then the parasites below. Any politician that is not against the human-sacrifice-made injections and won't speak out against the genocide of Europeans and their descendants in the US, Canada, Australia, South Africa, and abroad is a part of the former. Any mystery meat thug who refuses to behave themselves and acts violently destroying the world around them is part of the latter. A sellout or an informant can be of either. Then man can defend whatever earthly honor among a lawful civilization until kingdom come, even if beset on all sides by the demonic hordes and the heretics.

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
I have my doubts that this "Holly Zoller" person even exists or that is their real name. I can't find any reference to this person having previous work history (extremely unusual for activists. They usually pop up somewhere with targeted keyword searches), any reference to them having graduated somewhere, or references to them existing outside of things discussing their activities with this group.

The only thing I found was this that popped up a Chan link when I google searched:

888180f4e61d56a9c09fea213145c93333b9e97f81a5908b7e70aef6eb712966.jpg

If I had to place a single bet on who this person is, I'd put $5 on this being an assumed name for an operative.

It's funny I thought the same thing for some reason. I just looked around too and there is very little about her online. She's young so maybe that has something to do with it. I know I keep a light footprint and if it weren't for business/politics I wouldn't even have that.

She is hiding because she and her soon-to-be ex husband have been running grifts for a decade and a half and collected a bunch of lawsuits along the way.

Philonous

Sparrow
Protestant
This year I became a supporter of the NJP. I did as much because there really is no other political group looking out for the rights of working class whites (such as yours truly) here in Pennsylvania.

At the same rate, no, I’m not completely down with the NJP’s “eugenics only” stance for a world-view. I accept the role phenotypes play in human character; even so, as a Christian we always have to leave room for how much the individual is or is not seeking a close walk with Christ. That is forever the lesson of parables like the Good Samaritan and the Rich Young Ruler.

In contrast, Warren Balogh was just like, “We can’t do this—there’s still too much infighting over differing Christian doctrines for us to have a cohesive party of European-descent people and open the floor to religious-based discussion.”

And so he and Peinovich (who I don’t even think is a Christian) made any degree of “church-state reunification” a verboten topic in the NJP. You can talk favorably about Christianity as you would the philosophy of Plato or Aristotle—talk about it as it relates to western civilization’s historic progress—but as far as writing policy based on things scriptural, no, that’s not allowed. You can have Darwinism, or perhaps William Pierce’s “Cosmotheism” (inspired by the gay poet DH Lawrence, ironically)—but that’s all you can have.

In the meantime you have droves and droves of blacks in America who honestly believe Rittenhouse killed 2 black protestors—believe as much because the white-hating Judenpresse intentionally inferred as much in God-knows-how-many tweets and on-air comments. And even the one segment of the Judenpresse that didn’t do this—Fox News—is still adamant that blacks should be integrated with whites, even as droves and droves of blacks are themselves opposed to such integration, and even call for their own black ethno-state within America’s borders.

And blacks don’t, as a group, ever get along well with other groups in an integrated setting. They just don’t.

Even so, I’m not expecting any great coast-to-coast race war.

Eventually the US federal government—the ZOG—is going to tank. It’s already getting sillier by the month, and eventually a military coup will dismantle it and just about all the former federal powers will be returned to the states. In many cases this will translate to “locales”.

At that point I expect the NJP to become very powerful throughout Pennsylvania, as they already have a thorough outline for handling civil matters of trade, infrastructure, defense, eduction, healthcare, labor rights, a degree of shared ownership, etc.

Yet also expect them to enforce a code of “good civil behavior” behavior on their citizens—and part of that law to be “no historical grievances against fellow Pennsylvanians”.

Meaning, no slavery reparations. No Affirmative Action. No diversity hires. No “equity”.

And I already know what will happen in that instance: the vast majority of blacks will then leave such societies on their own, leave them in droves—as they literally cannot function without complaining about someone from some other group. They will willfully go off to some sort of black-run, black-only reservation believing it to be a realized “Wakanda”, then suffer the results of their own historical incompetence and mismanagement.

Such is the juncture I feel Pennsylvania is at right now. Every working-class white can sort of sense the aforementioned getting ready to unfold in one manner or another, yet nobody is allowed to publicly discuss it. And so everyone keeps playing along with the 2-party Shabbes goy duopoly, keep saying we support the GOP while its leadership is just another pile of white-hating garbage.

That’s most accurate report I can give from blue-collar white Pennsylvania. Again, it’s this sense of just not wanting to be around blacks, and at the same time, being really disgusted with whites of any political persuasion who keep kowtowing to Jews.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I am stunned/saddened that the AmNats like Charlie Kirk, Nick Fuentes - Groypers, Donald Trump, Paul Goser, etc, etc, have not been out there calling for the federal govt. to press federal hate crime charges. Maybe they have made a comment in passing, but why are they not doing what the NJP has done. Eric Striker (Joseph Jordan) has said "they welcome anyone who wants to join their protest. And if they think their optics are too "cringe" then do it better and we will support it up close or at a distance, whichever you prefer. We want this message to get out and that is all that is important right now."

If the AmNats are staying away for fear of a backlash, when this is the easiest case to support, then they are of no use.

If the AmNats are staying away due to petty jealously of the NJP beating them to the punch, they are of less than no use, they are a deterrent.

Does anyone have any information on the AmNats stance on this and if so if they have anything planned? I hope they have something planned, it would be great if they reached out to the NJP for a joint effort.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
I am stunned/saddened that the AmNats like Charlie Kirk, Nick Fuentes...
I don't expect anything from Kirk, Fuentes, or Trump these days.

I'm also sure the NJP isn't perfect.

But to see this group be the only one taking this seriously is surreal. There are kids recovering in the hospital right now and this story has been memory holed. It's really outrageous.

Everyone knew Derek Chauvin's name and that name was out there for months until his trial.

How many normies know the name of the man driving the SUV? The sad part is the same people who don't know that, likely can tell you all about the Omicron virus and its risks, and the latest NFL scores from last Monday.

(It's Darrell Brooks, in case you don't know.)

I listen to TDS and FTN and one point they've made time and time again is that people like Kirk and Fuentes and Crowder exist only so their audiences don't find them. There's literally no reason to listen to Crowder if you've found TDS and FTN.

Events like this past weekend's protests, which I believe are legitimately fueled by righteous anger on part of the NJP protesters...it would behoove Kirk and ilk like that big time to take the spotlight from the NJP folks. And yet they haven't. Since this is really an easy way to get publicity (if you're being cynical), and they haven't jumped on this, I think it tells you a lot about who really is behind their funding and that they do not answer to their audience.

The irony being that if NJP continues doing these protests, that normies will find them and may give them a listen.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
Does anyone have any information on the AmNats stance on this and if so if they have anything planned?

I'm not following the AmNat angle or this case too closely but like I've said elsewhere, there must be a reluctance to speculate. Also could they be hit with charges of defamation? They could be waiting for more info; I know I am and haven't engaged too much on this topic unless friends have brought it up. Waiting to see what we learn.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
I'm not following the AmNat angle or this case too closely but like I've said elsewhere, there must be a reluctance to speculate. Also could they be hit with charges of defamation? They could be waiting for more info; I know I am and haven't engaged too much on this topic unless friends have brought it up. Waiting to see what we learn.
What did you have to wait and see and learn about Derek Chauvin and George Floyd? Or Ahmed Arbery and the McMichaels?

Dude had rap videos and facebook posts about killing Whitey. In one of the rap vids, the SUV he used was actually in the video!

I'm all for giving him due process, don't get me wrong. But I don't have to wait and see to know for a fact that after last year, politicians coming together to say, "Don't protest" when Whitey protests peacefully but they allowed savages to burn down cities...there's nothing to wait and see about.

Our government doesn't represent us, and that needs changing.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
What did you have to wait and see and learn about Derek Chauvin and George Floyd? Or Ahmed Arbery and the McMichaels?

Don't conflate your sources. I'm not saying I disagree with you. My money is on the attack being racially motivate. I have no problem saying so. However, I personally always prefer to wait for more information and keep a level-head. I don't like to rush head long into a wall the way the Left does. Our opinions on this situation are speculation even if it's the most probable interpretation. That's the context of what I'm saying.

We all know the media is doing what they always do: lying and covering things up. That's no surprise. However, the commentators others have mentioned above are not the media and they may be withholding comment until more is known. I'm not defending them though so we'll have to wait and see.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Don't conflate your sources. I'm not saying I disagree with you. My money is on the attack being racially motivate. I have no problem saying so. However, I personally always prefer to wait for more information and keep a level-head. I don't like to rush head long into a wall the way the Left does. Our opinions on this situation are speculation even if it's the most probable interpretation. That's the context of what I'm saying.

We all know the media is doing what they always do: lying and covering things up. That's no surprise. However, the commentators others have mentioned above are not the media and they may be withholding comment until more is known. I'm not defending them though so we'll have to wait and see.
Unfortunately we don't live in 1954 anymore where level headed rational, wait and see information wins. This attitude above, loses, every single time.

The only reason the Waukesha stuff is in the news (the little that it is) is due to the NJP protest. They had two WI senators comment on it and say that "outsiders" were trying to politicize the incident.

Nevermind the fact that one of those senators grew up in wealthiest county in Minnesota and that he knew he couldn't win a senate seat there so he ran in Wisconsin instead. Yes, Senator Ron Johnson crossed state lines to get a senate seat.

While you're "waiting and seeing", they are silencing you, distracting the public with non-pertinent information, and obstructing actual justice in this case.

It's super important to get the narrative out there as soon as possible in order to make it very difficult for our politicians and MSM.

This is very different than due process -- but you gotta understand if you are the next Rittenhouse, Sandmann, Chauvin, or McMichaels, the courtesy and rationality you afford to others will not be afforded to you.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
Unfortunately we don't live in 1954 anymore where level headed rational, wait and see information wins. This attitude above, loses, every single time.

Again I don't disagree and you're right. Don't mistake me for a Boomer conservative though. I understand what you're saying and believe that in war there are no rules. I've thought this for a very long time.

What might be happening here is I stopped attending public events a long time ago and this didn't happen near me (and was memory-holed quickly, giving me not much to really talk about outside of general agreement). So it may be me who's conflating my personal situation with that of those on our side who should be talking about it publicly.

Again though, not much to go on to talk about as far as I can see, at least from analytic perspective. However, I hear you that you're saying from a rhetorical perspective, we should be.