Waukesha (Wisconsin) Christmas Parade Car Rampage

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
In other words the left claims:

The suspect was in duress as he fled white supremacists in self defense and accidentally crashed into a Christmas parade. Gotcha.

This type of garbage narrative is going to keep red pilling normies.

The party platform is a sick form of onion headline.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
2db93835ba84d699.jpg

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member

Browsing their website and Twitter account, this is by far the most Jewish agency of the US government. It's HR, the ADL, and the FBI merged into a taxpayer-funded shtetl. I would ask why we're paying for this with our tax dollars (considering the media seems perfectly capable of amplifying White crimes and concealing black crimes on their own), but the answer is self-evident.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Browsing their website and Twitter account, this is by far the most Jewish agency of the US government. It's HR, the ADL, and the FBI merged into a taxpayer-funded shtetl. I would ask why we're paying for this with our tax dollars (considering the media seems perfectly capable of amplifying White crimes and concealing black crimes on their own), but the answer is self-evident.
The should rename it the SHUT IT DOWN Department.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
The Community Relations Service Acting Director (since 2017), Gerri Ratliffe, has no wikipedia page. People have tried to make a page for her, but it gets
every time.

From Wikipedia's Gerri Ratliffe delete history:
Delete, without prejudice against recreation in the future if somebody can do better. The role she was appointed to is not an "inherently" notable one under WP:NPOL, so she isn't automatically entitled to have a Wikipedia article just because she has a job
Delete. Being the director of "a significant DOJ department" doesn't convey automatic notability, either under NPOL or any other SNG.
Delete as per the nom and Extraordinary Writ.

I think we may have found the best people at shutting-it-down - we didn't even know about their agency. Also I want to highlight the absurdity of "Being the director of "a significant DOJ department" doesn't convey automatic notability." Yeah, they really don't want us to know about this agency.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The Community Relations Service Acting Director (since 2017), Gerri Ratliffe, has no wikipedia page. People have tried to make a page for her, but it gets

every time.

From Wikipedia's Gerri Ratliffe delete history:

I think we may have found the best people at shutting-it-down - we didn't even know about their agency. Also I want to highlight the absurdity of "Being the director of "a significant DOJ department" doesn't convey automatic notability." Yeah, they really don't want us to know about this agency.

J2eawn2.png

KingCorfu

Pigeon
I wanted to take my young children to a Christmas market held at an ancient cathedral local to me, it’s 1000 years old and beautiful. My wife had a word with me last night and asked me if we could not go as she feels uncomfortable at “taking our children to such a target”. I told her I understood but I wanted to share the beauty with the kids. I have just got back from work and read this. Even though this happened across the pond we will not be going to the cathedral Christmas fair.

This tragedy makes me very very sad, and my heart breaks for the victims and their families.

I have been watching the KR trial with interest and have been genuinely shocked at the partisanship. I will be paying attention to how this is dealt with by the same people.

A lot has been lost.

I feel it will get worse.

Please everyone take care and don’t do anything stupid.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I wanted to take my young children to a Christmas market held at an ancient cathedral local to me, it’s 1000 years old and beautiful. My wife had a word with me last night and asked me if we could not go as she feels uncomfortable at “taking our children to such a target”. I told her I understood but I wanted to share the beauty with the kids. I have just got back from work and read this. Even though this happened across the pond we will not be going to the cathedral Christmas fair.

This tragedy makes me very very sad, and my heart breaks for the victims and their families.

I have been watching the KR trial with interest and have been genuinely shocked at the partisanship. I will be paying attention to how this is dealt with by the same people.

A lot has been lost.

I feel it will get worse.

Please everyone take care and don’t do anything stupid.
Fear is of the Devil.

I think you still have to live your life and keep doing the things that you can, when you can, that celebrate the joy of this life. God does not want you to live in fear.