Waukesha (Wisconsin) Christmas Parade Car Rampage

bucky

Ostrich
I’m actually experiencing this first hand right now. At the wife’s family house listening in on a conversation. These people: a) were mostly unaware anything happened; b) understand from news reports that “a man” was fleeing police after a “domestic dispute;” c) it was an accident and a terrible tragedy; and d) “it’s all just really sad, what is this world coming to.” Had to leave to get some fresh air.

I’m living in the Twilight Zone surrounded by morons repeating lines from somebody’s script. It’s like being on a movie set where everyone keeps acting out their assigned roles after the filming stops. It’s impossible to hold a meaningful conversation with someone like that.
This is how I feel. As far as sane people to talk to I've pretty much got my trad Catholic Latina wife and you guys on RVF. Almost everywhere else feels like being locked in a lunatic asylum.

He had lots of anti-White, pro-BLM posts and videos that are now scrubbed but have been saved. He has rap songs talking about how evil whites are. The possibility that he wasn't targeting a heavy White Christian event because of his hatred of whites is very remote.

Watch him plead insanity and get this ruling, just like the Syrian shooter in Colorado who targeted whites in the grocery store.

I saw some of the videos. I'm withholding judgement until I can get more info. It definitely appears to be the case though. Like @The Penitent Man related, my wife thought he was fleeing from being stabbed because that's what the news is pushing.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
He had lots of anti-White, pro-BLM posts and videos that are now scrubbed but have been saved. He has rap songs talking about how evil whites are. The possibility that he wasn't targeting a heavy White Christian event because of his hatred of whites is very remote.

Watch him plead insanity and get this ruling, just like the Syrian shooter in Colorado who targeted whites in the grocery store.
Does anyone have any of the scrubbed posts and videos?

Does anyone have any of the scrubbed posts and videos?

Click on the Telegram link, video will appear there. Nothing special though, just urban degenerate black rapculture.

Screenshot_20211124_004829.jpg

Entire map of posts can be found here.

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
This is how I feel. As far as sane people to talk to I've pretty much got my trad Catholic Latina wife and you guys on RVF. Almost everywhere else feels like being locked in a lunatic asylum.
I'm with you brother.

I live with my dad while taking care of him and other than the subject of 13/50, there's nothing I can convince him of in relation to the truths of this world.

I have some brothers and sisters at my parish that get it and I love to embrace them and talk about what's happening. I'm thankful I have a based priest that understands the spiritual battles we face.

I thank God for this forum and the good men and women here that share facts. This is my refuge from the worlds insanity.

I truly believe this forum has kept me sane and the lessons I've learned here are inspired by the Holy Spirit.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
I am sure when more facts are revealed in this case, and if it was an intentional act, Don Lemon and other CNN heads will state this is the worst attack on American soil since 9/11. After all, they say that about January 6th and fewer people were killed. If they don't state this, it will prove once and for all that CNN is biased an an unreliable source for news. I also wonder if he will be called a black supremist by Joy Reid on MSNBC. If not, we will also know that she is biased and unreliable and possibly even racist.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I am sure when more facts are revealed in this case, and if it was an intentional act, Don Lemon and other CNN heads will state this is the worst attack on American soil since 9/11. After all, they say that about January 6th and fewer people were killed. If they don't state this, it will prove once and for all that CNN is biased an an unreliable source for news. I also wonder if he will be called a black supremist by Joy Reid on MSNBC. If not, we will also know that she is biased and unreliable and possibly even racist.

What they desperately want (and will probably engineer if it doesn't happen quickly enough organically) is for some deranged asshole to try to retaliate by shooting up a black church or setting off an IED outside a HBCU football game this weekend or something.

I of course would never condone any illegal activity but the people responsible for this are sitting in media offices, Capitol Hill, college campuses, etc.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
What they desperately want (and will probably engineer if it doesn't happen quickly enough organically) is for some deranged asshole to try to retaliate by shooting up a black church or setting off an IED outside a HBCU football game this weekend or something.

I of course would never condone any illegal activity but the people responsible for this are sitting in media offices, Capitol Hill, college campuses, etc.
It is useful to keep people divided by race instead of social class because it ensures the rich keep getting richer through methods like outsourcing jobs, importing low wage workers, reducing benefits, and selling products people think they need but really don't.

The media is pretty open about their bias now. It shouldn't be long until people wake up (hopefully). I feel the elites are getting too comfortable and the expression 'pride before the fall' is often true. Of course, things will have a to get even worse before they get better.

People in North Korea have been asleep since the 1950's (most love being controlled by their tough masters), so those on this forum might be dead before Americans and Europeans start to wake up to the idea of media bias and government corruption. It all depends on how much people are willing to tolerate. I am unsure whether to feel hope or pessimism to be honest.

It is useful to keep people divided by race instead of social class because it ensures the rich keep getting richer through methods like outsourcing jobs, importing low wage workers, reducing benefits, and selling products people think they need but really don't.

The media is pretty open about their bias now. It shouldn't be long until people wake up (hopefully). I feel the elites are getting too comfortable and the expression 'pride before the fall' is often true. Of course, things will have a to get even worse before they get better.

People in North Korea have been asleep since the 1950's (most love being controlled by their tough masters), so those on this forum might be dead before Americans and Europeans start to wake up to the idea of media bias and government corruption. It all depends on how much people are willing to tolerate. I am unsure whether to feel hope or pessimism to be honest.
I disagree. The elites don't want all the races at each other's throats. If they did they wouldn't go overboard banning anyone in the White Nationalist movement on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, etc, etc. They promote all other racial politics but White politics. They go as far as to use the term "POC" meaning "anyone but Whites". This is because it isn't about getting the races to fight amongst themselves, it is that the elites know the only people on this planet who have beaten them in the past were the Europeans and they want them virtually gone. Whether through low birth rates, poverty, mixing of races, mass immigration, welfare programs for immigrants, pointless wars, etc, etc, it has made the White (European Descendants) global population drop from around 30% in 1900 to around 9% in 2021.

This is an attack on Whites and anyone who sides with them, especially Christians. You can be a globalist open borders Christian and you will be promoted by the system. But if you are any race and support Whites remaining a majority in their countries you will be banned and outcast. Even if you are not white.

As for North Korea, the situation there is dire but the system is somewhat fair to the people They have the inner circle and then everyone else. And everyone else is treated the same. While it is harsh, it isn't a blatant hypocrisy or an attack on one group by the powers that be. Add to it they don't have globohomo and the people there while poor don't have all the issues the west faces. So it keeps their citizens in a comfortable rut, especially being they have little means to revolt against their system as oppressed as they are.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
People should save all the stuff that's been scrubbed. Make sure things are verified, double check and triple check and send it to strategic people. There's a form on Tucker Carlson's Fox page, Waukesha PD, anyone relevant. That they are hiding this is unethical. Might do nothing or the right people get it. I've sent Tucker stuff from the forum before.

Also another point I heard. The case for Hate Crime Charges at the Federal level are well within reason and would make him then eligible for the death penalty. I bet they don't press Hate Crime Charges and I bet the GOP says nothing about it. This is where we must voice our opinion and make it heard we want Hate Crime Charges filed against him.

ad452ae5e9adba1b.jpg

Radoste

Sparrow
The Associated Press is still calling it a car crash.
It's almost astonishing how effectively they were able to downplay and obfuscate the slaughter of innocents in broad daylight, even when witnessed by dozens of people. A clear reminder of the media's grip on public consciousness.
Entire map of posts can be found here.

Link doesn't work for me. Did it get DDoSed to oblivion or are all three of my web browsers malfunctioning?

It's not working.

Interesting. It's not likely grassroots leftists would know about that site and DDOS it that quickly. For the most part they tend to focus on surface level crap like harassing visible personalities.

My bet: it was DDOs'ed by government stooges of some variety.
I don't know if any true grassroots leftist movement exists. I doubt one does. But I can guarantee Antifa types know very well about this website and see it as a threat. Not because of the views, though it does well, but because bigger conservative pundits pick information off of it and make it more sterile for a larger audience. And it is getting great information on the background of this guy.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Link doesn't work for me. Did it get DDoSed to oblivion or are all three of my web browsers malfunctioning?

Check the Wayback Machine, which you can see here: