Waukesha (Wisconsin) Christmas Parade Car Rampage

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
There was a small protest against the official narrative.

I am assuming this is legit. If so, BLM is going to try to raise funds for the terrorist that ran over innocent children..

BLM Go Fund Me
Seems to be legit as Holly Zoller is part of the team that bailed Darell Brooks out in the first place.

FFBExvdVcAMeITe.jpg

She also was the one who rented the U-Haul that supplied weapons to rioters during the Louisville riots.

FFBEzPGVQAEt-FI.jpg

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Eric Striker (Joseph Jordan) and is on the Third Rail podcast talking about the NJP protest in Waukesha on Saturday. The GOP "conservative" Senator from Wisconsin denounced the protest. This is only giving the NJP further motivation and he says they have more planned to cause a grassroots push to force the GOP to decide if they too are anti-White or if they will actually stand up for Whites and demand federal hate crime charges on Brooks.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Eric Striker (Joseph Jordan) and is on the Third Rail podcast talking about the NJP protest in Waukesha on Saturday. The GOP "conservative" Senator from Wisconsin denounced the protest. This is only giving the NJP further motivation and he says they have more planned to cause a grassroots push to force the GOP to decide if they too are anti-White or if they will actually stand up for Whites and demand federal hate crime charges on Brooks.
I listened to Strike and Mike last week and Striker said something similar there as well.

I think if they get accused of using this "tragedy" for political gain, they can say that they are actually angry about it.

One thing in listening to any NJPers talk about this is that they are *actually* angry about this. It's not fake in any way.

And if I lived in Waukesha I'd be protesting too. Too much at stake if this gets memory holed.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I listened to Strike and Mike last week and Striker said something similar there as well.

I think if they get accused of using this "tragedy" for political gain, they can say that they are actually angry about it.

One thing in listening to any NJPers talk about this is that they are *actually* angry about this. It's not fake in any way.

And if I lived in Waukesha I'd be protesting too. Too much at stake if this gets memory holed.
Hopefully there is a full video of this protest and it gets released. Though if they have more planned, there might be more to see. According to Striker (Jordan), Mike Peinovich had a bullhorn and was telling the police, who showed up to watch over them, that they should feel ashamed for helping to cause this by kneeling for BLM last summer and emboldening them to think they could run rampant.

Easy_C

Peacock
I have my doubts that this "Holly Zoller" person even exists or that is their real name. I can't find any reference to this person having previous work history (extremely unusual for activists. They usually pop up somewhere with targeted keyword searches), any reference to them having graduated somewhere, or references to them existing outside of things discussing their activities with this group.

The only thing I found was this that popped up a Chan link when I google searched:

888180f4e61d56a9c09fea213145c93333b9e97f81a5908b7e70aef6eb712966.jpg

If I had to place a single bet on who this person is, I'd put $5 on this being an assumed name for an operative.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Hopefully there is a full video of this protest and it gets released. Though if they have more planned, there might be more to see. According to Striker (Jordan), Mike Peinovich had a bullhorn and was telling the police, who showed up to watch over them, that they should feel ashamed for helping to cause this by kneeling for BLM last summer and emboldening them to think they could run rampant.
Waukesha How It Started Vs How It's Going.jpeg

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
An article from Russia Today:

Looks like they'll be going for the "Maximum Overdrive" defence.

paternos

Robin
Catholic
I would like to point your attention to a similar case playing out 4 years ago in the Netherlands.

The events that played down here might share some commonalities with what is happening in the US.

On the 10th of June 2017 a man drove at full speed into a group of people in a very busy street in front of the central station of Amsterdam injuring 8 people.

Within an hour the police reported that it was not a terrorist attack, but that the man felt unwell. In court they later pointed it to a low blood sugar level and diabetes of the man causing this behaviour. The man got set free without charges.

A police agent who leaked a photo of the driver hours after the incident was detained and later fired by the police department. In 2019 the officer was prosecuted by the public prosecutor and his trial resulted in a work penalty.

The driver turned out to be a 45 year old Moroccan immigrant. In press he is consistently called an "Amsterdammer". No-one seeing this man would call him an "Amsterdammer"

In the Netherlands Morrocan immigrants are a great cause of problems. A large part of crime, stabbings and societal decay is caused by this group of immigrants and also recent terror attacks come from this group. Press consistently is hiding specifics.

In communication press used euphemism all the time with titles as "Eight injured in incident with car in front of Amsterdam Central Station". As if a car drove on its own resulting in an incident. It's incomprehensible these people call themselves journalists.

There is a societal belief that pointing out the cause of these problems is racism. The Chief of police in the Netherlands accused the officer leaking information that "he stirred up sentiments and contradictions".

I see many parallels with this case and the case in Waukesha.

The police downplaying it, the press memory-holing of the attack, the use of euphemisms in press, we never heard again of the 7 people that have been driven into and lives ruined, attacking the policeman who shared relevant information and from the beginning ruling out a possible terror- attack or hate crime.

I'm not fortune teller, but I wouldn't be surprised by a feeling unwell scenario and for that reason claiming temporary insanity.

Anyhow we are in a very bad situation in the western world where truth is not allowed to be told and the surge of immigrants and societal decay is only increasing.

Thinking about it makes me feel sick, i feel a lot of empathy with the victims of these attacks who are being sacrificed by these priests of modernism while they are killed or damaged for life.

Praying for the victims and families hurt in this heinous attack, may their souls be blessed. Wish you all strength and safety living in this environment.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
An article from Russia Today:

Looks like they'll be going for the "Maximum Overdrive" defence.
Not a surprise they would blame and tool instead of the gentleman holding the tool. Leftists support gun bans and even knife bans for the same reasons. When a school shooting happens, there are always calls for gun control even though murder is already against the law and has stricter penalties than having an illegal weapon.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Typical GOP cuckservatives goes on the offense against the NJP for using their 1A to protest the corrupt DOJ not charging this terrorist with hate crime charges. Gets BTFO for doing so and has to back off. A big win for the NJP.

Of course he doesn't have the courage to call for Federal Hate Crime Charges.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
On TDS today Mike P said there is more video of this that will be released.
I just listened to it and heard the same thing. It has to be funny to see Mike Peinovich calling out the police for kneeling to BLM and them have to stand there and take it and know deep down he is right.