Wave of absurdly unqualified women candidates for 2020 prove women should not vote

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
I don't think it's about winning for these candidates.

The Democrat's strategy is far more about having a diverse set of candidates all preaching the same doctrine of socialist/SJW policies, any variances between their separate platforms are isolated to minor issues.

They think collectively and they shout their propaganda collectively using the diversity of their candidates to legitimize their positions. Because hey, if a white guy and a black chick are preaching the same set of values, how can it be wrong?

Ultimately, the media will instruct democratic voters to back the candidate that garnered the best feels
 
Women or not, the QUALITY of presidential candidates has drastically declined over the last 15-20 years. This was the country of Washington, Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower etc. Well-spoken, thoughtful men who cared deeply about the nation and culture and not just the GDP. To compare those guys with whatever we have now, on both sides of the aisle, is just sad.
 

Hypno

Crow
Stacy Abrams is the worst of a bad lot. She was heavily supported (no pun intended) by out of state money in the Georgia governors race. Rumor is that Creepy Joe Biden will soon name her as his running mate even though such announcements usually occur after the primaries. I think hands-y Joe needs a woman to distract from his groping
 

MrLemon

Ostrich
TigerMandingo said:
Women or not, the QUALITY of presidential candidates has drastically declined over the last 15-20 years. This was the country of Washington, Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower etc. Well-spoken, thoughtful men who cared deeply about the nation and culture and not just the GDP. To compare those guys with whatever we have now, on both sides of the aisle, is just sad.

Good point but, every single president you mention, even Washington and Eisenhower, were attacked just as harshly in their time. You're viewing them through rose-colored glasses.

Jefferson? Oh my god. He was considered a monster by his opponents, ripped to shreds. Still is by some historians.

Then there are many dozens of forgotten and kind of useless presidents that you don't mention. Tyler, Hayes, Coolige, Taft, Cleveland, Arthur, Garfield, etc etc. Their quality was terrible.
 
MrLemon said:
Good point but, every single president you mention, even Washington and Eisenhower, were attacked just as harshly in their time. You're viewing them through rose-colored glasses.

Jefferson? Oh my god. He was considered a monster by his opponents, ripped to shreds. Still is by some historians.

Then there are many dozens of forgotten and kind of useless presidents that you don't mention. Tyler, Hayes, Coolige, Taft, Cleveland, Arthur, Garfield, etc etc. Their quality was terrible.

You're missing the point. Regardless of their policies, they were well-read and highly eloquent, and not in the bullshit way that Obama was. Check out the Lincoln-Douglas debates. It puts Trump-Hillary to shame. I know I sound like Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino but goddamit I'm pissed :laugh:
 

MrLemon

Ostrich
TigerMandingo said:
MrLemon said:
Good point but, every single president you mention, even Washington and Eisenhower, were attacked just as harshly in their time. You're viewing them through rose-colored glasses.

Jefferson? Oh my god. He was considered a monster by his opponents, ripped to shreds. Still is by some historians.

Then there are many dozens of forgotten and kind of useless presidents that you don't mention. Tyler, Hayes, Coolige, Taft, Cleveland, Arthur, Garfield, etc etc. Their quality was terrible.

You're missing the point. Regardless of their policies, they were well-read and highly eloquent, and not in the bullshit way that Obama was. Check out the Lincoln-Douglas debates. It puts Trump-Hillary to shame. I know I sound like Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino but goddamit I'm pissed :laugh:

Well when you put it that way, I agree completely!

 
That’s funny, I always figured Cory Booker as a closet homosexual.

There was something too “try hard” about him announcing that he was dating Rosario Dawson.
 
Top