We should have alliance systems to counter leftist online mobbings.

A football coach was bullied by the leftist online mob to issue a groveling apology on video for wearing a OAN shirt on a private fishing trip recently. There are hundreds of these mobbings happening right now. Many people on the right are calling the football coach Gundy and other people who grovel cowards but the thing is people who haven't gone through one of these mobbings don't realize how scary and intense it can be. I personally haven't been a victim of this but I saw up and close it happen to Roosh during the legalize rape meetup hoax.

While it wasn’t quite a nervous breakdown, it was a departure from my normal aggressive demeanor. Soon after I sent it out, I received an email from Vox Day asking for my number. He called me the next day, Friday, February 5, when I was in the middle of packing my bags. I planned to leave that night because the security firm advised me that it was best to make a visible exit from my family’s house to take the spotlight off of them. “You’re reacting right now,” Vox said. “You’re not working based on a plan.” “I’m feeling shell-shocked,” I replied. “I was prepared for a lot of things but not my family getting doxed. Besides hiring the security firm, I’m not sure what to do next.” “You have to get the narrative back. The best way to do this is to call a press conference with the D.C. media and go after them hard. Otherwise they’re just going to keep attacking you.”

V, Roosh. Free Speech Isn't Free: How 90 Men Stood Up Against The Globalist Establishment -- And Won . Unknown. Kindle Edition.
There's important lessons in what happened to Roosh but one of the most important is how many people on the right didn't defend him. Milo at Breitbart (back when he still worked there) pointed out how the hoax was a lie, Vox was on his side, I remember Cernovich offered him shelter but many on the right actually fell for the hoax or simply didn't care because they had no relationship with Roosh and he wasn't part of the clubhouse.

Be prepared to be disappointed by the behavior of some of the people you believe to be your friends. I have seen situations where people who have known the individual under attack for years—and even been good friends with them for decades—refuse to so much as put in a good word on behalf of the targeted individual for fear of being tarred with guilt by association. It can be deeply disappointing, even depressing, to see those you looked up to and admired fail when put to the test. But don't be angry with them or allow the anger you feel for the SJWs to be displaced onto those who have disappointed you. While they may have disappointed you with their cowardice, they are not your problem, they did not put you in the position you find yourself, and they are not your enemy.

Day, Vox. SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police (The Laws of Social Justice Book 1) . Castalia House. Kindle Edition.
The problem is few people are willing to defend a stranger on principal especially if they have a already negative view of the person. Alex Jones said sandy hook was a hoax or Cernovich is owned by the Jews or Roosh is a nonwhite who had sex with white girls. Whatever. Even if people are your good friends they will likely abandon you in a mob attack/social shaming.

The solution is some kind of alliance system. An alliance doesn't mean you like the person. You may not like Charlie Kirk or Ann Coulter or whomever but you agree to defend them if they are attacked and they will defend you if you are attacked. Simply a mutal assistance agreement. If someday you are the target of a leftist online mob attack then people who agreed to be in the alliance will defend you on social media, maybe even offer monetary support for loss of job, offer you shelter to leave your home if the mobs manifests physically. This alliance needs to be big, not just e-celebs/influencers but many many people. If you're a restaurant owner who supports Trump or MAGA and you get targeted with a boycott the alliance would help them by countering all the lies posted on social media with the truth. If leftists are bombarding someone's Yelp (a favorite tactics) then the alliance needs to post positive reviewed to counter. Obviously there's going to be a discussion on the how-to's like would this alliance be a legal document or a honor system, how would it be enforced? Would anyone be allowed to join? I don't know I'm just here to get the ball rolling for smarter people. I'm just tired of watching these online mobbings happen over and over and over and people on the right doing nothing but gawking while munching popcorn.

For far too long we've let these vigilante mobs and their media enablers to isolate someone and destroy them from the comfort of their computer at home. There has to be some counter-move to this.

The left is surprisingly efficient at mobilizing their "mob" to inflict maximum damage on social, economic, and political fronts to their selected target. Like it or not, the left are effective because they have won the narrative of public support. They purposely use "expendables"( those with nothing to lose; no job, no business, no social standing) as chaff to serve as the loudest members of the mob.

Unfortunately, yet thankfully, the right lacks these "expendable" members due the very nature that makes people lean right, having something you proudly worked for and don't want to lose. The right is not loud enough and not outraged enough; they simply stay quiet and take solace in the idea of self-reliance and self defense, stocking up on guns and ammo, but the war of ideas is no longer physical, but digital. The idea that physical preparation is the end-game solution keeps this side quiet and comfortable. In the age of social media, the loudest voices, create the most sensation, which sell the most product, and therefore shape the narrative.

Last edited:

And case in point.

"I don't agree with her being banned but (criticisms of the person being wronged)"

Then Cerno gets banned, Katie says "you didn't defend me when it happened to me" and the cycle continues. I mean the left is fractured in all kinds of ways but one thing they get united on is a external attack. They would all be uniting to defend their version of Katie Hopkins and raising holy hell with Twitter.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member

And case in point.

"I don't agree with her being banned but (criticisms of the person being wronged)"

Then Cerno gets banned, Katie says "you didn't defend me when it happened to me" and the cycle continues. I mean the left is fractured in all kinds of ways but one thing they get united on is a external attack. They would all be uniting to defend their version of Katie Hopkins and raising holy hell with Twitter.
A big problem with starting this "alliance" is you are operating in enemy territory. As such, people (like Cernovich) who covet their Twitter account would never join.

Two easy to predict Twitter responses:
1. Everyone who counters a mob gets banned for "brigading" or similar nonsense.
2. Some fag leaks emails to Twitter on the alliance. Everyone involved gets banned.

Personally I don't post on social media under my real name under no illusion I will keep my account. I've been through multiple Reddit and Twitter accounts. Facebook I won't post because you need your real identity (which is why Zuckerberg occasionally makes bogus statements defending free speech, he knows the mob will handle most censorship third party.)