We waz Vikangz: The Myth that won't die

911

Peacock
Gold Member
The Beast1 said:
The Vikings were really Jews.

No, but their neighbors to the south were.

khazaria.gif
 
Tex Cruise said:
Well, at least Atlanta Man got a good spare future sig line out of all this.

41UP8iJsXIL._SL500_SX255_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg


Men called him Devil...(white) Women called him God.

The funny thing is that this could have actually happened there. Vikings having a pretty black slave girl, half-white tall muscular black son being born. Black son being so impressive and strong in battle that he got accepted among the warriors and went along on the raids. Of course that would a be a rare thing and his sons and grandsons would look like Nordic men again, but still... at least the thread delivered on that little tidbit.
 
nomadbrah said:
^ Contact your local (((Hollywood))) representative, they'll set something up. I can't believe this hasn't been made into a TV series yet.

The problem of course is that the Viking-born half-black warrior would hate the terrible Nazi-Vikings. He would get along only for survival. Later on a raid in Africa, he would convert to Islam and become a great enlightened Jihadi fighting against the racist Vikings.

Funny tidbit - one of my best friends is a half-Norwegian half-black guy. He and his brother have both extraordinary physical skills (martial arts tournaments, picking up sports like tennis or skiiing in one day, special forces military training etc.). They both have white wives and their kids look pretty white. Don't see them leaving the racist Norway for the blessed Saudi Arabia though - heh.
 

Grodin

Woodpecker
The Corsairs are the obvious black vikings, since viking was an occupation not a race :D. We never hear about the ethnic northmen who farmed or fished or drowned at the bottom of the ocean. There are some notable corsairs with viking-ish (dutch*) blood like Jan Janzoon. It's not outlandish to speculate that the Berbers took many slavegirls of norse descent from places like the Netherlands, Ireland, Sicily, York, even Iceland and Newfoundland

That's probably the biggest myths about Vikings, that they were a pure-blooded race or that any of them would want to be used as memes for nordic fanboys. The famed mercenary Jomsvikings were often of Slavic decent and german armies like the Tuetones often included Celts/Gauls. The slavs, germans and celts traded and interacted in ways that were never written about because they were illiterate

*the Frisians joined the Danes in raids in England and France, powerful Danes had holdings in Frisia and the two kingdoms cooperated often in revolt against encroaching christians. In CKII you can play as Hrodulfr and try to fight the Frank christians from the inside.
 

Rotten

Robin
We wiz Vikangz isn’t really a myth.

Western Europe really did fall after Rome fell. Western Europeans really were roaming groups of warrior savages, looting raping, pillaging and razing cities.

Where civilization existed it was in tiny isolated walled places where small groups of citizens lived in constant fear of the large warring groups of bandits. Visit Amalfi, a tiny Italian village located on top of a seaside cliff surrounded by mountains and inaccessible by land.

The Dark Ages really did happen.

Maps exist of the Viking conquests, but every other group in Europe was doing the same thing as the Vikings. Any Western European who isn’t a Nordic Viking was descended from people who were acting essentially the same way.

Europe didn’t really come together as a real civilization until everything was razed and the Muslims started invading, forcing an existential crisis.
 

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Rotten said:
We wiz Vikangz isn’t really a myth.

Western Europe really did fall after Rome fell. Western Europeans really were roaming groups of warrior savages, looting raping, pillaging and razing cities.

Where civilization existed it was in tiny isolated walled places where small groups of citizens lived in constant fear of the large warring groups of bandits. Visit Amalfi, a tiny Italian village located on top of a seaside cliff surrounded by mountains and inaccessible by land.

The Dark Ages really did happen.

This is a gross oversimplification of history. The Dark Ages was mostly about the dominance of the church over state affairs and the perceived cultural and intellectual entropy that happened during that time. It didn't mean that western civilization literally collapsed or only existed in a few small pocket cities.

After Rome fell feudalism and the church became prime cultural and powerful movers in western civilization. Powerful dynastic regimes were formed and took over the power vacuum left behind by Rome. It's true that philosophical and scientific progress was stifled but civilization was still progressing.

Even then you still had great leaders like Charlemagne being produced and things were still kept intact.
 

Aurini

Ostrich
El Chinito loco said:
Rotten said:
We wiz Vikangz isn’t really a myth.

Western Europe really did fall after Rome fell. Western Europeans really were roaming groups of warrior savages, looting raping, pillaging and razing cities.

Where civilization existed it was in tiny isolated walled places where small groups of citizens lived in constant fear of the large warring groups of bandits. Visit Amalfi, a tiny Italian village located on top of a seaside cliff surrounded by mountains and inaccessible by land.

The Dark Ages really did happen.

This is a gross oversimplification of history. The Dark Ages was mostly about the dominance of the church over state affairs and the perceived cultural and intellectual entropy that happened during that time. It didn't mean that western civilization literally collapsed or only existed in a few small pocket cities.

After Rome fell feudalism and the church became prime cultural and powerful movers in western civilization. Powerful dynastic regimes were formed and took over the power vacuum left behind by Rome. It's true that philosophical and scientific progress was stifled but civilization was still progressing.

Even then you still had great leaders like Charlemagne being produced and things were still kept intact.

At least, according to the Protestant church.
 
Rotten said:
We wiz Vikangz isn’t really a myth.

Western Europe really did fall after Rome fell. Western Europeans really were roaming groups of warrior savages, looting raping, pillaging and razing cities.

Where civilization existed it was in tiny isolated walled places where small groups of citizens lived in constant fear of the large warring groups of bandits. Visit Amalfi, a tiny Italian village located on top of a seaside cliff surrounded by mountains and inaccessible by land.

The Dark Ages really did happen.

Maps exist of the Viking conquests, but every other group in Europe was doing the same thing as the Vikings. Any Western European who isn’t a Nordic Viking was descended from people who were acting essentially the same way.

Europe didn’t really come together as a real civilization until everything was razed and the Muslims started invading, forcing an existential crisis.


Muslims started invading relentlessly in the 8th century. Here you can watch how many seaside villages and ports in the Mediterranean were constantly attacked.

The Vikings were a pittance compared to the naval ships of the Muslim hordes. Sweden and Norway never numbered many men - the Middle East had huge unified armies.

Your view of history has been shaped more by Antifa Berkeley.
 
While I may concede that one odd-half-white Viking may have happened in history, what the BBC is doing now with the Blackwashing of history is just batshit crazy.

The new Achilles in a Netflix series:

5k_YDK.png


[img=640X480]https://ii.yuki.la/3/8c/7177b1c767aa7fe1e5ee906a857f7bc33a6817685bcb4a8855cda25e0fba58c3.jpg[/img]

Guess Whites were nothing really according to the globalists.

h82.jpg


[img=640X640]https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/We+wuz+bbc+and+shieeeeeed_f239ca_6347676.jpg[/img]

Remember 2+2 = WHATEVER WE TELL YOU IT IS.

There are already calls to declare WE WAZ CHINESE:

[img=640X480]https://i.redd.it/qrj2ryakxq3y.png[/img]
 

whatday

Ostrich
Gold Member
Tex Cruise said:
Well, at least Atlanta Man got a good spare future sig line out of all this.

41UP8iJsXIL._SL500_SX255_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg


Men called him Devil...(white) Women called him God.

What's the thing under the axe?

This guy may be BoricuaKing's great great great great grandpa...
 
Top