Wearing a Trump 2020 Facemask (or something similar) in blue cities

jarlo

Sparrow
I live in a very liberal city. I've been thinking about pulling off something like this as I go for groceries and whatnot:

On the one hand it's a potentially enjoyable troll, and since I'm obviously non-white it forms a contradiction in people's heads which aids marginally to their red pilling. On the other hand, it increases the chance I'm physically attacked.

Anyone done this in NYC/DC/Chicago/Bay Area/Seattle/Minneapolis etc.?

I live in a very liberal city. I've been thinking about pulling off something like this as I go for groceries and whatnot:

On the one hand it's a potentially enjoyable troll, and since I'm obviously non-white it forms a contradiction in people's heads which aids marginally to their red pilling. On the other hand, it increases the chance I'm physically attacked.

Anyone done this in NYC/DC/Chicago/Bay Area/Seattle/Minneapolis etc.?
This looks cool. Are the masks for sale?

That's a bad idea. Don't do it.

Aloha!
This ^^^

At the best you will have bad vibes thrown at you and you will gain nothing for it.

At worst you could end up being hurt or put in jail for defending yourself.

We see Trump supporters get arrested for defending themselves over and over. Why would anyone put themselves into that situation?

Keep your head down. This is not the time to put yourself into risk when there is nothing to gain. And the only chance we have is organization and collectively being on the same team. Going out by yourself or with just a few other guys like this is the opposite of that.

redbeard

Hummingbird
"Not wearing a mask" might as well be a Trump 2020 facemask. But if you're going to buy one, at least support the cause and get the Official Trump Face Mask(tm):

If you are attacked by a black or communist and defend yourself the Trump DOJ will give you at least 5 years in prison.
Heck, one guy just discussed what to do about the local Charlottesville politicians after their behavior during the rally and IIRC he said "we have a variety of options" and the Trump DOJ got him 3 years in prison.

There is no reason at all to wake sleeping dogs. Keep your head down.

jarlo

Sparrow
Yeah, you guys all make fair points. It gets a bit irritating seeing BLM sign after BLM sign on my block and would be a bit satisfying to get to have my fuck you. I already bought the mask and the hat, so I'll just use it to troll my friends on video calls, and redirect my energy to lifting and reading more books.

For anyone considering doing this, don't carry while wearing your MAGA attire - it's better to just take a beating, compared to the legal fees and jail time likely from being prosecuted by your highly biased local DA.

Hypno

Crow
I wear a mask when I have to, but I click my heels to attention and give the Nazi salute to the jackboots when entering and exiting Costco.