Weird things you noticed lately

Jive Turkey

Sparrow
Yes these towers are going up in many countries. They are a multi-purpose surveillance/weapon system. The small cell towers will be used to create greater/faster bandwidth for surveillance and at the same time the frequencies can be turned up to create adverse health effects which will be blamed on COVID sometime in future. 60Hz frequencies interfere with oxygen absorption which can be made to look like a respiratory illness. Weapons systems also use high frequency waves to disperse crowds close to what these towers can be switched to. Remember 5g uses many frequencies but they all use high frequency millimeter wavelengths which have huge biologic effects. 5g was invented in Israel and apparently banned for use there. At the beginning of the pandemic they were saying conspiracy theoriests were blaming 5g which was a lie designed to disarm what was growing opposition to 5g and make critics look crazy. Demonic tribe Oligarchs at it again.
I've been meaning to research 5G. Can you point me to some good information on the topic? Hard to find anything on search engines or youtube these days.

I've noticed that beginning about 4 months ago, and seemingly overnight, the United States Postal Service became completely chaotic and unreliable. In 20+ years of using the service they had never lost one piece of my mail, and now all of a sudden, over the last 4 months, they have lost 8 of my parcels. Some people must've done something.

This has happened to me and others as well. Very concerning that we are now as a society losing access to such a basic service.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I've noticed that beginning about 4 months ago, and seemingly overnight, the United States Postal Service became completely chaotic and unreliable. In 20+ years of using the service they had never lost one piece of my mail, and now all of a sudden, over the last 4 months, they have lost 8 of my parcels. Some people must've done something.
This is true, especially over the last 6 months. I order a few things on Ebay, here and there. The mailing times from the U.S. to Canada are over 5 weeks. It takes forever to get small items across the border.

I have always thought to myself that civilization is okay if the postal system is running and food supplies/logistics are good.

Zanardi

Woodpecker

Could it be because they have much, much more letters and packages to carry due to the pandemic? I am just guessing.

Based

Sparrow
I've been meaning to research 5G. Can you point me to some good information on the topic? Hard to find anything on search engines or youtube these days.

This has happened to me and others as well. Very concerning that we are now as a society losing access to such a basic service.
If you want something mainstream check out this article on American Scientist:

Original location:

On the alternative end Max Igan talks a lot about 5g:

30WK

Chicken
Could it be because they have much, much more letters and packages to carry due to the pandemic? I am just guessing.
What plandemic? You mean the flu? You're guessing that the flu broke the post office? I was thinking more along the lines that it was just one more way for the usual suspects to crush small businesses through demoralization and death by a thousand cuts.

SpyofMoses

Sparrow
Warehouses in some states with more stringent "social distancing" measures aren't(or weren't) allowed to have enough staff on site to process all their freight on time. I know of one in particular that's struggling to keep up with an exponential increase in online orders. COVID restrictions and Postal service disruption are weirdly connected.

r3d

Sparrow
Before signing up on RVF 4 days ago I didn't even know what a cardinal was. Today I see two posts about them on an unrelated millenial humor website.

Weird glitch.

lev1n

Chicken
On the mainstream news channels of my little western european nation there is endless celebration of the elderly (85+) getting vaccinated against covid. And they're all so happy!

These people are age 85 or even older and they still haven't made peace with the fact that some day they will slip away.

It is all so unnatural and tiresome.

Laus Deo

Pigeon
I live somewhere where it’s quite easy and affordable to get personalised licence plates. Since the start of the year I keep seeing ones with ‘666’ on them followed by the driver’s initials etc., almost daily.

I do know it’s a lucky number for Chinese people, of which there are a fair few around in my country, but can’t help but think it’s also a sign of where society is at nowadays.

Huginn

Pigeon
I live somewhere where it’s quite easy and affordable to get personalised licence plates. Since the start of the year I keep seeing ones with ‘666’ on them followed by the driver’s initials etc., almost daily.

I do know it’s a lucky number for Chinese people, of which there are a fair few around in my country, but can’t help but think it’s also a sign of where society is at nowadays.
I've started to notice the exact same thing about a year ago at my old working place. Thought it was uncommon to see at least a couple of cars with '666' license plates on the parking lot but they're increasing everywhere it seems.

In the last couple years I've noticed on visits to doctors, medical facilities, etc., that 95% of the nurses are grossly overweight.

I'm in the Southern U.S. Are things this bad elsewhere?

Something about the self-selection process of women that go to nursing school. Overweight, almost-motherly-but-not-really women with not many other career options and from slightly lower middle class backgrounds. They can follow a rule book and be rude when necessary. IMHO, they're mostly glorified administrative assistants.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
'PC' stands for both politically correct and personal computer and I am starting to wonder if there is a deliberate attempt to use the acronym in a confusing way so as to subliminally push the message that it is PC to stay safe, stay home, stay in front of your PC.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I don't know much about 5G, but, I do know a thing or two about RF energy. Basically, electromagnetic energy effects people. Probably not in good ways. For instance, EA6B Prowler pilots and Marines that I knew who worked with radar systems all became sterile after deployments, or after they turned on their radar jamming pod or radar. This was a temporary condition, but, there was a lasting effect, they all had girls for kids. So, RF energy impacts us, that much is true. And we're awash in this stuff because everything is over wifi. Again, I don't know about 5G but presume its a stronger RF signal. So, all this stuff will effect us and I can see how it may not be good.

Our silicon valley oligarchs boast about their accomplishments, namely the iPad and iPhone and, of course, the web. Indeed, this stuff is amazing, but, its made these people feel like their gods. Yes, its nice to have this added convenience, but, for the life of me I can't seem to see how binge watching netflix on my phone in a subway car is a huge accomplishment. I remember life before all this stuff and it was great. If anything all this new technology has turned us inward and has us all contorted, phone in one hand and our necks and heads perpetually fixed in this half slouched position. Its not good for us. We'd be better off without all this stuff.

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
I don't have a tv, don't buy newspapers, so I often don't know what's in the news cycle. But I couldn't help but notice the blanket coverage of the missing woman Sara Everard on the online UK news channels. Then I saw a ludicrous video of the cat lady, Baroness Evans referencing Sara Everard's disappearance and calling for a future bill to place men under curfew after 6pm. Since then a body has been found and a policeman arrested for the murder of Sara. The arrested PC was an armed diplomatic protection officer. And now, tonight, the WOKE are out in force in what looks like a sizeable demonstration in London.

My point is that a woman going missing and being found murdered isn't a rare event, so the coverage and response is disproportionate to the event. Something top down is being agitated for here.

Last edited:
I don't have a tv, don't buy newspapers, so I often don't know what's in the news cycle. But I couldn't help but notice the blanket coverage of the missing woman Sara Everard on the online UK news channels. Then I saw a ludicrous video of the cat lady, Baroness Evans referencing Sara Everard's disappearance and calling for a future bill to place men under curfew after 6pm. Since then a body has been found and a policeman arrested for the murder of Sara. The arrested PC was an armed diplomatic protection officer. And now, tonight, the WOKE are out in force in what looks like a sizeable demonstration in London.

My point is that a woman going missing and being found murdered isn't a rare event, so the coverage and response is disproportionate to the event. Something top down is being agitated for here.

The "great white defendant". Finally they can use a heritage European male as a scapegoat for their rising murder / violence against women problems.

Not only are the police racist, they're dangerously misogynistic too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the coverage of this is odd this isn't as you say something out of the ordinary. Seems there are some who want to create somekind of movement from it. This is tragic for the family but it should not be used for political ends or to restrict men. This Baroness Evans is clearly some sort of rad fem nutcase.