Weird things you noticed lately

Thomas More

Hummingbird

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
I don't have a tv, don't buy newspapers, so I often don't know what's in the news cycle. But I couldn't help but notice the blanket coverage of the missing woman Sara Everard on the online UK news channels. Then I saw a ludicrous video of the cat lady, Baroness Evans referencing Sara Everard's disappearance and calling for a future bill to place men under curfew after 6pm. Since then a body has been found and a policeman arrested for the murder of Sara. The arrested PC was an armed diplomatic protection officer. And now, tonight, the WOKE are out in force in what looks like a sizeable demonstration in London.

My point is that a woman going missing and being found murdered isn't a rare event, so the coverage and response is disproportionate to the event. Something top down is being agitated for here.
And here it is. Misogyny to be treated as a hate crime, if the victim perceives it as such. Progress never sleeps.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The post, ie letters and packages you send are taking forever to arrive.

An international registered post letter I sent took 65 days to arrive. Between these two far away points it would normally have been 14 or 21 days max. I thought it was lost but thankfully it wasn't, just really taking its time.

Then a small package I sent internationally has been stuck motionless for 15 days now at a customs clearing centre according to the tracking, still has not left the country from which it was sent.

Is this an attempt to discourage or phase out post or is it just that the system is overloaded due to everyone sitting at home and ordering stuff. I wonder if Amazon orders are equally slow at the moment, after all the posts on the forum have been making an effort not to use it even occasionally.

I've noticed that beginning about 4 months ago, and seemingly overnight, the United States Postal Service became completely chaotic and unreliable. In 20+ years of using the service they had never lost one piece of my mail, and now all of a sudden, over the last 4 months, they have lost 8 of my parcels. Some people must've done something.
It has almost become a game to see what bizarre route the Post Office takes these days.

One package went from back east to Lubbock, TX (2 hours south from where I live in the Texas Panhandle), then went to Abilene, TX (a few hours the wrong direction), then it turned around and made it here. Another actually got to my city, then took a side trip to Oklahoma City one state over before returning back my city a few days later. A book I just ordered off eBay was shipped from Oregon, went to Illinois, then to Georgia--taking a large loop around Texas to sneak in from the direction least expected, apparently. Have also had incidents where the post office would come by the house twice in one day to drop things off, or drop things off on Sunday that did not have any sort of premium postage. Postal workers milking overtime?

Mailed a manuscript I proof read for a friend a few months ago, and it just vanished. It was going to a town about 5 hours away. It was a lot of work to lose, and the other guy really wanted the edits. It showed up at my house a month later claiming it had insufficient postage. Took them a month to figure that out, and I had taken it to the Post Office and they were the ones who weighed it and made the label and such in the first place, so I do not understand that one. Re-sent it FedEx and got to him the next day.

It seems their technology points out their incompetence in sometimes hilarious ways, but does little to actually get stuff to the right place on time.

MilvianForce

Sparrow
There's just no life in communities anymore. People, through the grace of God in mind, use to take pride in their communities. From keep their property well maintained, keeping the street clean, socializing with one another and having neigbors over for beers etc. Now, everyone is just suspicious of each other, afraid to make any type of comment that may offend someone so the socialization has come to almost a hault.

You walk around and wave to people and smile in order to be respectful and kind, but no, they see it as creepy and to on coming and will ignore you or shy away. Human nature is to interact with the world and people around them, this cellphone culture has created social retards, who all talk a big game behind a screen but in person are very awkward.

This one is more of a concept that is right in front of all our faces but never occurred to me before: Woke Culture as an American CIA psy-op. Sort of a far-fetched idea but the more you think about it, the more it makes sense. 2 resources on the idea:

Russia Warns of Anti-White 'Aggression' in U.S.

The idea comes from the 2nd link where Darren Beattie, creator(?) of Revolver.News, says that the idea of Globalist American Empire endures today, and has endured since about 1950, largely as a massive propaganda state attempting to spread (neo-con) influence throughout the world. You see this in anything ranging from our reliance on propaganda to win the Cold War, to justify going into unjust wars in other countries, our importation of German propagandists after WWII, possibly even things like JFK/ moon-landing/ 9-11 depending on how you feel about such topics... Anyway he argues that modern Woke Culture / race-obsession / Identity-Politics are a form of modern American propaganda as a form of political control initiated by the deep state such as the CIA. I believe the idea would be to foment chaos amongst the populace in a kind of "colour revolution" where the people think they are protesting for justice-issues, but behind the scenes power is being consolidated further into the hands of a select elite, especially via new policies which wouldn't have been possible without the colour revolution based on propaganda.

This is all being tested on the American public, and will then be exported around the world to other "democracies" to control them as well and initiate new neo-con friendly policies in those countries. This is essentially what the Russian Foreign Minister is saying: hey, we get it, you guys want to end racism- we're all for that, but the way you're carrying it out is incredibly dangerous to stability in any countries which look towards America/ Hollywood for cultural influence.

This is just a theory of course, but one reason he states of why it makes even more sense, is why would our government just all the sudden start heavily promoting Woke Culture throughout all institutions? Why encourage race riots? Why promote Woke Culture in the military? It's not happenstance- nothing at that scale is happenstance. Seems likely a deep-state operation of some sort.

The_Trigg

Robin
I've noticed Boomers are very eager to take the vaccine. Even highly successful boomers of european descent/Trump voters take it before you have a chance to warn them. I find it odd the effectiveness of the brainwashing vax propaganda on the Boomer mind. I assumed they would be more resistant to taking it.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I've noticed Boomers are very eager to take the vaccine. Even highly successful boomers of european descent/Trump voters take it before you have a chance to warn them. I find it odd the effectiveness of the brainwashing vax propaganda on the Boomer mind. I assumed they would be more resistant to taking it.

LOL. They’re addicted to the news. I stopped watching any “nightly news” awhile back. Once I became (((aware))). But I can only imagine the push for the vaccine on the news. And boomers will do whatever the good looking man or woman on the (((news))) station tells them to do. That’s just how they’re programmed.

This has happened a couple times when I take my wife out to dinner. I overhear these old timers bragging about their shot; like they actually accomplished something and are proud.

Even if this BS was real; the boomer isn’t bragging about during his civic duty, he’s bragging about protecting himself.

clown world.

Many of them were alive for the eradication of smallpox too. That was truly a triumph of human achievement and a victory for legitimate vaccines. I can't help but suspect that that has had an impact on their perception of vaccines.

The_Trigg

Robin
Many of them were alive for the eradication of smallpox too. That was truly a triumph of human achievement and a victory for legitimate vaccines. I can't help but suspect that that has had an impact on their perception of vaccines.
Good point. I also believe it's the communist and zionist propaganda they've bought into their entire lives, belief in secular "science" and the like, but you make a good point with legit vax that I had not considered until now.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
They’re addicted to the news. I stopped watching any “nightly news” awhile back. Once I became (((aware))). But I can only imagine the push for the vaccine on the news. And boomers will do whatever the good looking man or woman on the (((news))) station tells them to do. That’s just how they’re programmed.
In my hometown, CV19 is pushed on 3 of the top 5 stories everyday, for a year and a half. Boomers don't believe in propaganda.

fortyfive

Sparrow
Covid propaganda has two great advantages comparing to any others.

1. It produces fear about losing life and health. (things the majority of people are valuing most).

2. Supposed threat is very complex. That means many people are afraid to call it BS, even when their logic and experience are telling them it is BS, because they feel embarrassed to call it openly BS, and because, you know "I'm not a scientist or doctor" and "things around viruses are very complicated and difficult to understand".

The same "complex" tactic is used around various other things. Law, Finances, Taxes, Government, Health care, computers, etc.
These areas are created deliberately to being very complex. It would be difficult to hide things when they are simple.
But add extensive complexity and Voila! You are master in your own labyrinth.

People trapped inside no longer could call you a deceiver, even when it would be the only thing you will produce.
They won't be able to see anymore, what you are actually doing, and the fact that you are just a cheap snake oil salesman.
Governing in a deliberately complex system is very comfortable for rulers because it's allowing them to do almost anything, without taking a risk of being disclosed. Critics are disregarded instantly as being uneducated and ignorant.

Mistakes or frauds are hardly visible because of the veil of complexity, and even if they are uncovered, you can blame the system itself.

Look how complex the system is! No wonder some mistakes happened. It's not my fault.
But don't worry simple Joe. We will improve the system to being more reliable next time.
You just need to pay us a little more but you can sleep now well.

And Joe is happy and acknowledges that educated people above him are really needed for this world to functioning.

Everything built by humans is mostly based on deception.
Act accordingly.