Weird things you noticed lately

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
I have a feeling the stores are instructed (one way or another) to allow a certain amount of casual theft. We have already seen the brazen shopping without paying (it hardly merits the term "shoplifting", there's nothing discrete about it) in places like San Francisco, so it becomes more normalized for the general population. As prices climb ever higher, more people will be tempted, and there will be a gradual snowball effect. Eventually it will get to the point where stores will be emptied out by people who won't pay for anything, and that will be the go-ahead for the PTB to crack down and entirely regulate food distribution, and hungry normies will welcome it with open arms. In the meantime the supermarkets will probably have assurances and financial coverage for their losses.
What? It sounds like you're living in a parallel universe, friend. In the United States there are video cameras in all corners of the store. There are magnetic doorways at the entrances to stores which beep if someone "accidentally" takes out merchandise without paying for it. Police in the US don't think twice before tackling possible thieves. There is at least one officer walking around in the Walmart, and another one in the car on the parking lot. If one even attempts to steal an item from the dollar store, one can get many years in jail, just for the action. Casual theft? You must be joking. And since San Francisco is where all the rich people live, no doubt security there is much tighter.

Akaky Akakievitch

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
And since San Francisco is where all the rich people live, no doubt security there is much tighter.

Coming to a city near you...

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
What? It sounds like you're living in a parallel universe, friend. In the United States there are video cameras in all corners of the store. There are magnetic doorways at the entrances to stores which beep if someone "accidentally" takes out merchandise without paying for it. Police in the US don't think twice before tackling possible thieves. There is at least one officer walking around in the Walmart, and another one in the car on the parking lot. If one even attempts to steal an item from the dollar store, one can get many years in jail, just for the action. Casual theft? You must be joking. And since San Francisco is where all the rich people live, no doubt security there is much tighter.
In response to the post before mine, I was referring specifically to theft of food in grocery stores. Hungry people won't care about shoplifting jeans from Old Navy, but they will be happy when the government regulates food distribution.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
As prices climb ever higher, more people will be tempted, and there will be a gradual snowball effect. Eventually it will get to the point where stores will be emptied out by people who won't pay for anything, and that will be the go-ahead for the PTB to crack down and entirely regulate food distribution, and hungry normies will welcome it with open arms. In the meantime the supermarkets will probably have assurances and financial coverage for their losses.

I can see this being used as a means to establish a culture of stealing amongst the public. However, I'm not sure how that relates to regulating food distribution. People would still be able to buy food online.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
This is not true. There may be video cameras and all, but I know people who work for large retail chains, and they are instructed to allow thieves to leave without challenging them. Even if cops are there, in many big cities, it is not a crime unless the amount stolen is worth more than $1000. Even if the amount is higher than this, the criminals are released without bail, and they can commit the same crime again that same day. If a criminal is charged, the DA will usually drop the charge.

In any case, most thieves are from racial minorities, so you can't catch them and prosecute them, or it would racist. The giant retail companies are woke in their attitude towards this situation, and somehow they still make money, probably related to the need to have good ESG ratings.

Anyone else know if daiystormer.name is down right now? Looks like the glowies are attacking again. All of the memes I reposted from there in the meme thread are blank now. I realize no matter which domain you use, throwing baseballs at the big-nosed hornets next will stir them up sooner or later to take your site down, and in his case, again, and again lol.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Guys, you need to install the Tor browser

Anyone else know if daiystormer.name is down right now?

This Site is Only on Tor Now, Don’t Know for How Long
Andrew Anglin, April 8, 2022

Two different domains were stolen yesterday.

Basically, they really don’t want me talking about this Russia stuff at all. It’s a lot more extreme than just talking about Jews and black people, or women.

This could end up being a running issue. We are basically exhausted of options outside of doing something really weird. Any normal domain is going to be stolen in real time.

But, we will figure it out.

For those of you who can see this: I am going to keep writing on this Tor website.

Celibate Warrior21

Sparrow
Other Christian
It maybe a synchronicity. Some kind of sign from God that you're on the right path, is that you start experiencing coincidences, and adjusted probabilities, such as for example rolling dice and getting the same face over and over again.

Or maybe they are just agents and spies. Better be careful and untrusting of suspicious looking people.

I think they should definitely do a movie on this topic. One that I can think of that they did was back in 2001 when John Cusack did a romantic comedy ‘ Serendipity’.

Guys, you need to install the Tor browser

This Site is Only on Tor Now, Don’t Know for How Long
Andrew Anglin, April 8, 2022

Two different domains were stolen yesterday.

Basically, they really don’t want me talking about this Russia stuff at all. It’s a lot more extreme than just talking about Jews and black people, or women.

This could end up being a running issue. We are basically exhausted of options outside of doing something really weird. Any normal domain is going to be stolen in real time.

But, we will figure it out.

For those of you who can see this: I am going to keep writing on this Tor website.

https://dailystormer.cn/

It's back up on a new domain, for how long remains to be seen! The memes are killing it as usual.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Bioleninism.

JSNfr4AP9fVL.jpeg

Something I've noticed which started a few years ago and now seems to be blowing up everywhere is this idea of "sensory problems" in children or variations thereof all involving the word "sensory" or sometimes "perception." Now it's everywhere - the library has programs tailored for children with "sensory issues" and various cautions now come up for children with these so-called problems.

Not knowing anything about this, it seems to me like this is just a new label for poorly behaved children just like "ADD" and "ADHD" are labels attached to children who don't want to sit still in a boring classroom for 8 hours a day and an excuse to get them hooked on pharmaceutical products in their single digit years, or better yet how every weird or wonky kid is now considered to be "on the spectrum."

Did these new disorders just manifest themselves in the past 2 years or is it just that we somehow failed to observe them in the previous 2000?

While I'm obviously biased, I'm open to shifting my stance if some others have more familiarity with this. So is there any merit to this "sensory" business or is it nothing more than the latest manifestation of the phony baloney coddling/everyone's a winner/participation trophy/discipline is hard/parenting is hard/everyone's an oppressed victim/let's invent some new medical disorder that we can prescribe medication for mentality that governs our culture?
vaccines

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
This is not a brand new revelation or anything, but I've noticed as an American that I get blown way by foreign born peoples speaking english to one another. This has to be a total inversion of how things worked seventy years ago.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as a crusty boomer venting, as I'm quite the opposite, but we've become so accustomed to (especially non-white) immigrants yammering on in their foreign tougues for the vast majority of their daily routine; phone calls, breakrooms, sidewalks, stores....

There are a select few types; filipinos and indians, who, for most likely anglophone exposure back home, will actually bother to speak english while in the USA between each other. I don't know if its a prestige thing to them, or if they even actually care that a heritage american is around to hear it. All I know is that in the past few years, I'm (unduly) blown away by this, like these guys are giving me an extra modium of respect by something so indirect. Somewhere along the line making any attempt to assimilate here became for suckers, and so very few even bothered.

One example of is National Park and sometimes State Park trails. There is always at least one family of indians there, who carry on in...well, indian accented english, but english nonetheless. It's unexpected.

There are also immigrants, that, if you're they're well acquainted with you and like you, they'll talk in english too among their friends, I guess to widen the conversation for you to jump in if you wanted.

I guess we've become so used to cold, transactional, distant, disrespectful conduct of anything related to moving to the USA that exceptions really really stand out to the point of weirding you out. The problem is, it really really shouldn't, and at one time was par-for-the-course and very basic manners.

Last edited:

Isinyanga ukulungisa

Banned
Other Christian
Have noticed we seem to be destroying western civilization so that a couple of generations of women can ride a dopamine wave in their teens and 20s.

That and men with waxed/shaved legs. I remember a girl mentioned to me a while ago that some men shave their armpits and legs now and I didn't believe it.

Have noticed it twice now, grown men wearing shorts and completely smooth legs.
Also men with heaps of tattoos , and the moment they speak they sound like upset girls, but look badass with all the Tatts , I don’t get that at all

grenade001

Woodpecker
Catholic
This is not a brand new revelation or anything, but I've noticed as an American that I get blown way by foreign born peoples speaking english to one another. This has to be a total inversion of how things worked seventy years ago.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as a crusty boomer venting, as I'm quite the opposite, but we've become so accustomed to (especially non-white) immigrants yammering on in their foreign tougues for the vast majority of their daily routine; phone calls, breakrooms, sidewalks, stores....

There are a select few types; filipinos and indians, who, for most likely anglophone exposure back home, will actually bother to speak english while in the USA between each other. I don't know if its a prestige thing to them, or if they even actually care that a heritage american is around to hear it. All I know is that in the past few years, I'm (unduly) blown away by this, like these guys are giving me an extra modium of respect by something so indirect. Somewhere along the line making any attempt to assimilate here became for suckers, and so very few even bothered.

One example of is National Park and sometimes State Park trails. There is always at least one family of indians there, who carry on in...well, indian accented english, but english nonetheless. It's unexpected.

There are also immigrants, that, if you're they're well acquainted with you and like you, they'll talk in english too among their friends, I guess to widen the conversation for you to jump in if you wanted.

I guess we've become so used to cold, transactional, distant, disrespectful conduct of anything related to moving to the USA that exceptions really really stand out to the point of weirding you out. The problem is, it really really shouldn't, and at one time was par-for-the-course and very basic manners.

In the postwar era, the only time most European migrants spoke their mother tongue was at home. When in public, English was always spoken. Whilst it does improve assimilation into the new homeland, it does come at the cost of losing connection with your ancestral homeland.

All I know of my Dad's mother tongue is what I have self-studied. I was never taught it as a kid, and my father still had some hang-ups about speaking it out in public. As for my grandparents' dialect, that has all but disappeared in anyone under 60.

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
In the postwar era, the only time most European migrants spoke their mother tongue was at home. When in public, English was always spoken. Whilst it does improve assimilation into the new homeland, it does come at the cost of losing connection with your ancestral homeland.

All I know of my Dad's mother tongue is what I have self-studied. I was never taught it as a kid, and my father still had some hang-ups about speaking it out in public. As for my grandparents' dialect, that has all but disappeared in anyone under 60.
Did you speak your mother tongue at home? Obviously you need to use English if you want to converse with people in public around here. English is the generic globalized language, used for communicating to people of different ethnic groups in America. It's for everyone. You need to have your own language, in addition to English though. So it seems weird if immigrants speak English among themselves, instead of their own language. Assimilating into "the new homeland" is for bluepills though.

Callixtus

Robin
Catholic
I've noticed a constant drone of far-off sirens in my once-peaceful suburban area over the last two years. It used to be uncommon to hear sirens at all and when I did it meant something big was happening, now it's rare to not hear them.

Also, I drive around our metro area for work quite a bit and I've noticed a lot of cars with broken windows bandaged up with cardboard or plastic and recently replaced windows with blue tape. Car prowls used to be rare outside of the bad areas.

I've also noticed on my travels a lot of people just walking down the side of the freeway. Junkies and homeless I presume. They don't look to be hitchhiking, just traveling. Maybe they're less likely to be accosted by other junkies on the freeway compared to walking the side streets? It's a wonder they don't get hit more often, or maybe they do and we just don't hear about it.

BasilSeal

Woodpecker
Catholic
Gold Member
Is this a Biblical event? The sky and the water turning red in certain areas?

This site attempts to install malware. So, I doubt it's reputable news.