Weird things you noticed lately

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I've noticed a lot of places leaving the yellow Caution: Wet Floor signs out permanently. You'd expect to only see them out while the floor is wet, either due to mopping or possibly foot traffic in wet weather. However, they are just being left out permanently in multiple businesses I have seen.

I don't know if they are going with a more aggressive defense against possible slip and fall claims, or if employees no longer want to fool with putting them out and then putting them away, and management is allowing it.

I see it as yet another sign of societal decline.

Wild Steve

Pigeon
Other Christian
When I purchase alcohol one the bottle is a warning for pregnant women. This warning is from the surgeon general, not the FDA. I am aware of the FDA corruption and believe it was created to be such a device or tool if you will against the goyim. I find this warning the same as I find on tobacco interesting none the least. I need to learn more about the power's of the surgeon general....

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
I've noticed a lot of places leaving the yellow Caution: Wet Floor signs out permanently. You'd expect to only see them out while the floor is wet, either due to mopping or possibly foot traffic in wet weather. However, they are just being left out permanently in multiple businesses I have seen.

I don't know if they are going with a more aggressive defense against possible slip and fall claims, or if employees no longer want to fool with putting them out and then putting them away, and management is allowing it.

I see it as yet another sign of societal decline.
You'll know when it's really declined when the shopping carts lie unreturned in the parking lots.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I've noticed more and more messages about young people (16-17-18-19) committing suicide. I can't remember ever reading these messages 5-10 years ago. I think that modern, nihilist society is catching up with young people who never had an outlook into a somewhat normal past. Constant addiction to incentives, social media, entertainment, confusion about everything, it really pushes young people over the cliff. And then think about how this generation will be when they're 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90. It's going to be very interesting the least, disastrous at most.

Sanctus

Robin
Protestant
I have noticed that people around my area seem to be acting very distant, almost like they are internally miles away. They also seem to have aged quite rapidly. People look old and haggard; and maybe I'm just being schizo or something, but I really do feel as though some people are aging seriously fast.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
When I purchase alcohol one the bottle is a warning for pregnant women. This warning is from the surgeon general, not the FDA. I am aware of the FDA corruption and believe it was created to be such a device or tool if you will against the goyim. I find this warning the same as I find on tobacco interesting none the least. I need to learn more about the power's of the surgeon general....
There's talk of raising the age for purchasing cigarettes from 18 to 21, here in the UK. I've never smoked and never will, but this annoys the hell out of me.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
I've noticed more and more messages about young people (16-17-18-19) committing suicide. I can't remember ever reading these messages 5-10 years ago. I think that modern, nihilist society is catching up with young people who never had an outlook into a somewhat normal past. Constant addiction to incentives, social media, entertainment, confusion about everything, it really pushes young people over the cliff. And then think about how this generation will be when they're 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90. It's going to be very interesting the least, disastrous at most.

Sadly, a lot of this is probably down to the campaign of terror waged by governments over Covid. Have heard some heartbreaking stuff, both anecdotally, and from medical professionals.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
I have noticed that people around my area seem to be acting very distant, almost like they are internally miles away. They also seem to have aged quite rapidly. People look old and haggard; and maybe I'm just being schizo or something, but I really do feel as though some people are aging seriously fast.
As with Viktor's post, you can blame this on The Madness (2020 - ). Many were unable to see through the propaganda, misinformation, and outright lies that they were told, and are now suffering from all manner of mental health issues (in many cases, without hope of recovery).

BouncyBeagle

Chicken
Protestant
I have noticed that people around my area seem to be acting very distant, almost like they are internally miles away. They also seem to have aged quite rapidly.
Stress, alcohol, and SSRIs turn people into zombies.

From ‘Harder than heroin’: America’s silent benzo epidemic by Alessandra Bocchi, February 9, 2022

Addictions to drugs like Xanax are on the rise, yet the media has taken almost no notice

Benzodiazepines are often defended for their ability to provide quick relief for acute anxiety, depression and insomnia, but even this has its costs. Benzos, according to the American psychiatrist Peter R. Breggin, dull the senses. As he writes in his book Toxic Psychiatry, “The drugged individual with a suppressed and confused anxiety signal system lives under a considerable handicap. At the least, feelings are pushed down, and with that, self-awareness is muted. More seriously, as the brain reacts against the drug, natural anxiety responses are muted but abnormal rebound anxiety reactions begin to flare up.” Doctors who prescribe medication as a solution to anxiety “reinforce the patient’s feelings of helplessness.” As an alternative to the drugs, Breggin strongly encourages relaxation techniques that can be developed with psychotherapy or self-help.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic

If young people commit suicide it's very unlikely that they will reach their 40s, if they don't it's very unlikely that they will reach their 70s. I believe there will be a sharp decline in lifespan in future generations.

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
What's with normies calling their pets "fur babies" or otherwise putting them in the same category as children? And news outlets perpetuating this nonsense......as if it's offensive to refer to pets and human masters/owners? And no, it's not just loveless fat women in their forties doing this, but also families with children

BouncyBeagle

Chicken
Protestant
Everyone is afraid of each other, very little closeness between people.
That's what happens in a diverse society especially if you perceive that many of your fellow citizens would like to see you and your kind disappear for good.

Immigration and ethnic diversity tend to reduce social solidarity and social capital. New evidence from the US suggests that in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods residents of all races tend to ‘hunker down’. Trust (even of one’s own race) is lower, altruism and community cooperation rarer, friends fewer. From E Pluribus Unum: Diversity and Community in the Twenty-First Century

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
There's talk of raising the age for purchasing cigarettes from 18 to 21, here in the UK. I've never smoked and never will, but this annoys the hell out of me.
Mature enough to join the military and die for the elites, mature enough to be charged as an adult when committing a crime, and even mature enough to get a 'gender reassignment surgery' but too dumb to decide to use tobacco.

If humans are progressing, why are young adults considered mentally dumber (in certain things) than those in the 1970's?