Weird things you noticed lately

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Sounds like a red flag to me already esp. at her age. I could probably have an exception to the "one of the boys" types or introverted teen girls that hang out with boys over interests like video games, but the majority of the females over the Internet that use this language definitely aren't the tomboy sort.

I cringed reading this but thanks for the examples, gentlemen. I suppose it's also the case with normie girls and liberal feminists starting to pick up on right-wing memes (and more or less trying to adapt them to female communication). Perhaps it's ultimately rooted in the feminine tendency to mindlessly follow trends and not create their own. Or the desire to break into masculine fraternal space by mimicking "bro speech" and become relevant to guys.

I remember in my old FB I had a couple of foreign girls (cradle Orthodox) that DM'd me with this type of language. I deduced they're definitely won't say this to guys they're interested with, and I quickly ghosted them.
She has many of the red flags mentioned on this forum: 2 kids from 2 fathers and never married, a lot of swearing, she has a Chief Justice Ginsburg t-shirt, very angry about the possible ending of Roe v. Wade, frequent dating, values office career a lot

We don't see each other too often but we can get along when we do meet by avoiding politics and because we both like the outdoor recreation and can find other subjects to discuss. She lives in a blue state and is likely surrounded by like-minded folks.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
What's with adolescent or early-20's women (esp. the Twitter users) using male fraternal terms like "bro," "dude" or "bruh?" Is this some unconscious collective envy of male comradeship or yet another facet of feminist programming to de-feminize women by trying to mimic young men's friendships?
It's pushed by their examples, such as Cardi B, Nicky Minaj etc. It's just the next step in the masculinization of women, with them essentially saying I don't need a man because I am the man I would like to be with.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
She has many of the red flags mentioned on this forum: 2 kids from 2 fathers and never married, a lot of swearing, she has a Chief Justice Ginsburg t-shirt, very angry about the possible ending of Roe v. Wade, frequent dating, values office career a lot

We don't see each other too often but we can get along when we do meet by avoiding politics and because we both like the outdoor recreation and can find other subjects to discuss. She lives in a blue state and is likely surrounded by like-minded folks.
Wow that sounds bad, but I guess that's not a too uncommon situation you describe. A woman without instruction is headed for destruction and she's following society by the book, with the result total confusion and being zeroed out in her 40s. How's she on the accountability side, we know that women rarely take accountability for their actions and the consequences, but single moms are notoriously bad at this. Probably right now it's all the fault of the fathers she was with, and she ''don't need no man''. I think the only way these women can be held to some standard of accountability is when guys refuse to step in as a cuck and absorb the consequences of their bad decisions with their own finances, time, resources and energy. These guys really poison the well and motivate bad behavior and choices by modern day women. Keep your back straight as men and don't accept this behavior, and never ever get with a single mom, it'll wreck your life and you'll never be NO1 in the relationship. 100% responsibility, 0% authority over the children, plus she's likely to walk off at any difficulty cause of past damage and because she's just used to it.

Also, take into account the children in this equation. The behavior they'll grow up with, the lack of boundaries, the poisonous plugged into the Matrix lies as belief system. They'll crash in their 20s, if not earlier, guaranteerd, exactly as orchestrated by modern society. I really do foresee that my generation, early 90s will turn out to be a generation inbetween the past, where you had an outlook on tradition and how things were with your grandparents, and the future, the digitization and internet etc. The generation after that however won't have any look into the past anymore as their grandparents will be boomers, fully plugged into the slave system. They won't know a different world. It's going to be interesting how these generations upward will develop, but it'll be trainwreck after trainwreck after trainwreck after trainwreck. The majority will suffer despair and nihilism, with many not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, a path out that we were shown through the truth/red pill/Orthosphere.

For those interested in avoiding situations like this, I can recommend the youtube series before the trainwreck by Rich Cooper, where he goes into dozens of modern day scenario's where a bad decision can ruin a man's life.

Last edited:

Akaky Akakievitch

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Something weird I noticed lately... (it is related to theology but couldn’t find a better thread to post it under)

Currently staying in a forest resort in U.K and it sparked this thought, but I noticed this weird thing walking around parks or any green spaces.

There are so many stingers, nettles and generally thorny plants and weeds seemingly everywhere. At times, though not always, it’s not possible to just go wondering around through forests and parks, without having to hack away at so many stingers and painful thorny weeds. I’ve begun to think, is this just ‘natural’ or a result of our collective sin? An external reflection of our inner spiritual condition?

Since starting my Bible study recently and reading through Leviticus about the material manifestation of sin through Leprosy and the various plagues, pestilences and punishments sent by God throughout the OT due to man’s disobedience and transgressions, I wondered if these stingers and nettles and thorns seen everywhere were the same manifestation of our collective sin. I would be curious to know if these stingers and nettles that seem to be at every roadside or many forests or parks, have become more plentiful as a result of our lack of repentance, and that in the past they were more scarce due to people being much closer to God, and the population being reduced, therefore with less numbers liable to inflict so much sin and general offences to God’s Law. Or perhaps that is wishful thinking, a rose-tinted, romantic vision of the past before industrialisation and the NWO took the reigns, hoping that maybe there really did exist something like ‘the Shire’, although I’m certain we got pretty close to it in our history.

Or maybe these stingers and thorns have always been present since God banished Adam & Eve from the Garden:

And to Adam he said: Because thou hast hearkened to the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldst not eat, cursed is the earth in thy work; with labour and toil shalt thou eat thereof all the days of thy life.

Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herbs of the earth.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou return to the earth, out of which thou wast taken: for dust thou art, and into dust thou shalt return.
- Genesis 3:17-19

I found some Biblical commentary from the Church Fathers on the Catena app which pertains to all of this:

Behold the reminders of the curse: thorns it will bring forth, he says, and thistles so as to give rise to great labor and discomfort, and I will ensure you pass the whole time with pain so that this experience may prove a brake on your getting ideas above your station, and you may instead have a thought to your own makeup and never again bear to be deceived in these matters. “You are to eat of the grass of the field. In the sweat of your brow may you eat your bread.” See how after his disobedience everything is imposed on him in an opposite way to his former life style: My intention in bringing you into the world, he is saying, was that you should live your life without pain or toil, difficulty or sweat, and that you should be in a state of enjoyment and prosperity, and not be subject to the needs of the body but be free from all such and have the good fortune to experience complete freedom. Since, however, such indulgence was of no benefit to you, accordingly I curse the ground so that it will not in future yield its harvest as before without tilling and ploughing. Instead I invest you with great labor, toil and difficulty, and with unremitting pain and despair, and I am ensuring that everything you do is achieved only by sweat so that under pressure from these you may have continual guidance in keeping to limits and recognizing your own makeup.

- St. John Chrysostom

And also:

The thorns and thistles are the prickings of torturous questions or thoughts concerned with providing for this life.

- St Augustine of Hippo

And:

...consider the fact that it is the serpent and not man who is cursed. And the earth is not cursed in itself but is 'cursed in your work.' This is said in reference to the soul. The earth is cursed if your works are earthly, that is of this world. It is not cursed as a whole. It will merely bring forth thorns and thistles, if it is not diligently cared.

- St Ambrose of Milan

This thread was related too and featured similar commentary:

So these commentaries have pretty much answered my questions now. It seems that if we do not provide any diligent care to the land and look after it properly, then it will always have the propensity to bring forth ‘thorns and thistles’ as a reminder of our fallen condition in this world. And I’m sure there are parts of the world that are more idyllic than others, and green spaces that hug urbanised areas will likely be less pleasant. Maybe virgin forest or locations far removed from human habitation are more desirable. But the earth is ‘cursed in our works’ as a result of our fall but not cursed in itself, hence why there is still incredible beauty found everywhere across the earth.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Anyone else getting a sudden urge to become a Chinaman?

jYZbAkLfpg99.jpeg

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Lately the streets have been rather empty when I drive around. I picked up some Indian food and the restaurant told me they had been unusually slow for several days. Just curious if others are seeing this. I can't tell if it's just people going out of town on summer vacation, or if people are staying home, not cooking, etc. due to the high cost of gasoline (could be both--wealthy families are at the beach and the working class is making PB&J at home).

scarfaceantonio

Robin
Other Christian
@ Max....
I think that many people are suffering from this kind of "cave syndrome". They lack strength and motivation to "come out".... and are like in prison/ in chains- very sad! Where I live there are a lot of tourists, who bring "fresh air" and good mood.... which makes sense. But compared to last year, many locals are unseen / stay at home. I can share your observation.

Pete345

Sparrow
Orthodox
Pedowood seems to have given up on making comedies. Not that I see much advertisement these days, but I haven't heard of anyone going to see a comedy movie since before 2020, maybe even earlier. Probably no one funny is left in that town.
Most A-list actors seem to have vanished as well. The movies and TV shows that are coming out seem have a huge number of new faces or low-tier actors, many of whom are absolutely awful, honestly. The woke agenda is still being pushed, but with many new faces.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Another one. In the last week I have seen two young men with a butterfly tattoo on a visible area on their legs. Very ornate butterflies, almost like what you would see on a tramp stamp. One guy had that dingy hipster look. The other guy was a more clean cut, sans tattoos, weight lifter.

Very odd. What message is this tattoo trying to convey? They didn't look outwardly homosexual

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I was thinking about the topic of violence. We see that the capacity of violence, done by men especially, has been taken out of society over the last decades, and the remnants are following. It's very obvious that the regime wants to have the monopoly of violence against a completely harmless population that's not capable to defend itself. That's all what it's about eventually. I think every man should be able to defend himself and his family and a limited use of violence, for disciplining for example, is how the world has turned for thousands of years, with strong, capable and competent people as a result, while we produce husks of persons now.

RedLagoon

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Another one. In the last week I have seen two young men with a butterfly tattoo on a visible area on their legs. Very ornate butterflies, almost like what you would see on a tramp stamp. One guy had that dingy hipster look. The other guy was a more clean cut, sans tattoos, weight lifter.

Very odd. What message is this tattoo trying to convey? They didn't look outwardly homosexual

Gimlet

Pelican

Transformation from their regular earthly being into a satanic self actualized ideal. It's trannie-lite.

SpyofMoses

Robin
Protestant
One weird thing that I noticed lately, is American straight couples taking on elements of gay fashion. I've seen a married couple, a man and a woman, who are obviously not gays, by the way that they act with each other, it's like their souls are together, the woman is extremely attentive to every single word of her husband. When they were walking, they were talking and looking each other in the eyes, they are not looking at the phones. They didn't look or act like gays. They didn't have the characteristic gay/liberust expression on their faces. They were just calm and relaxed, similar to the married couple in Viktor's post above. They were in their 30s or early 40s.

They looked just like American normies, who eat junk food, shop at department stores, based on the purchases that they were having in their shopping cart. They were both a little fat. But as being a straight married couple, they were wearing elements of gay fashion. Rainbow flag T shirts, dyed hair, painted nails, and the woman had a short haircut and a rainbow colored purse, and lots of makeup as well.

I don't know why they chose to wear gay fashion. One possible explanation is that the gay culture is becoming mainstream in America, causing normies to take it up gay fashion as the latest trend, even if they do not commit homosexual acts. They just consume trendy fashion accessories without thinking too much. So they are just normies, but not homosexuals. In that case such an event is telling about the extent to which gay culture has been normalized in the United States.

Another possible explanation is that this couple are neither normies nor homosexuals, they are very clever and cunning instead. Meaning that they want to appear as normies in order to gain society's approval and certain social benefits that come along with it. In other words, they are wearing gay clothing in order to merely appear as normies, fly under the radar so to speak. Maybe they had some bad encounters in the past, and chose to instead make look like "assimilated people" in order to not attract too much attention. In that case, if they feel a need to appear as gays for the purposes of social scrutiny, it is telling to what extent gay culture has been nor just normalized, but also institutionalized in the United States.

As for myself, I could never stand wearing such clothing.
Another note about fashion I've noticed is that people wear shirts for TV shows that are all around 10+ years old. I see a lot of Friends, The Office, older cartoons, etc. The fact that all the pop culture worth 'wearing' these days is from so far in the past makes it look like a culture in stagnation.

Caleb

Pigeon
Catholic
Brothers... Pray for me... I’ve been called to be a Catholic priest. Now, I’m unable to get to my goal. Today in the present I wake with knowledge unattainable by my simple mind. I must humble myself. How do you stay humble yet preach? I’m not asking the orthodox, the Catholic view, or proudastents. I’m asking for the Truth. I’d like to talk it over, but anons. I have to be careful. You need to be careful. Not out of fear. Please be. Not in the past. Not the future. Let go. The present is. I must ask you questions. I don’t know. I’m smart, but the Lord is my salvation and I must learn. Anyone? Will I or will you reach out? Peace be with you brother.