Weird things you noticed lately

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
Brothers... Pray for me... I’ve been called to be a Catholic priest. Now, I’m unable to get to my goal. Today in the present I wake with knowledge unattainable by my simple mind. I must humble myself. How do you stay humble yet preach? I’m not asking the orthodox, the Catholic view, or proudastents. I’m asking for the Truth. I’d like to talk it over, but anons. I have to be careful. You need to be careful. Not out of fear. Please be. Not in the past. Not the future. Let go. The present is. I must ask you questions. I don’t know. I’m smart, but the Lord is my salvation and I must learn. Anyone? Will I or will you reach out? Peace be with you brother.

Prayers for you, but... Halfway through, this starts to read like an Enya song. What happened?

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The normalization of "anxiety" seems to really have taken off recently. Now people say "oh I have crippling anxiety" the same way they'd say "I'm allergic to penicillin" - it's a natural and unfortunate condition you were born with and just have to deal with. "Oh I don't want to go to the party, it makes my Asperger's flare up", "yeah, I have anxiety so I don't know if I can..." And from what I've been told, it's totally normal for people to wax extensively and quite publicly about their "struggles with anxiety" on anti-social media. Oh, but it's to "reduce the stigma," it has nothing to do with self-indulgence and attention seeking.

I didn't realize everyone was so darn anxious... and proud of it. What the heck is everyone so up tight about? Maybe put away the toxic MSM and anti-social media. Or learn to deal with anxiety which is a normal emotion that everyone experiences. It makes as much to say "I have anxiety" as it does to say "I have impatience." Yeah, sometimes you lose your cool and then you collect yourself, get over it, and move on with life. When did everyone lose the will to overcome the negative emotions that are a normal part of life for every person who's ever lived? Is anybody capable of chilling out without psychotropic medications or illegal drugs?

Anxiety this, anxiety that. I was going to ask why we tolerate and even promote this, but the answer is very obvious. This acceptance of anxiety is being peddled from the top down. A bunch of nervous ninnies cloistered in their Netflix viewing pods won't resist or even question anything. It's the easiest way to turn a powerful force of hundreds of millions into compliant globs of putty and to convince healthy people to shove each other out of the way in a mad rush to get injected with the latest plague preventing elixir as soon as it becomes available.

Galaxy_Traveler

Robin
Other Christian
I am noticing people collapsing since about 4-5 months. Not dying, but collapsing. This used to be rare before last year, but in the last few months I have witnessed this at a rate of 2-3 per month, which is high. Mostly young people around 30, and flat out falling like a tree. Very strange. They seem to recover after some time but the frequency and the manner in which they fall, not slowly but suddenly hitting the floor like a tree trunk, surprises me.

Frussell

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I am noticing people collapsing since about 4-5 months. Not dying, but collapsing. This used to be rare before last year, but in the last few months I have witnessed this at a rate of 2-3 per month, which is high. Mostly young people around 30, and flat out falling like a tree. Very strange. They seem to recover after some time but the frequency and the manner in which they fall, not slowly but suddenly hitting the floor like a tree trunk, surprises me.
Did you check their vaccination status?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The normalization of "anxiety" seems to really have taken off recently. Now people say "oh I have crippling anxiety" the same way they'd say "I'm allergic to penicillin" - it's a natural and unfortunate condition you were born with and just have to deal with. "Oh I don't want to go to the party, it makes my Asperger's flare up", "yeah, I have anxiety so I don't know if I can..." And from what I've been told, it's totally normal for people to wax extensively and quite publicly about their "struggles with anxiety" on anti-social media. Oh, but it's to "reduce the stigma," it has nothing to do with self-indulgence and attention seeking.

I didn't realize everyone was so darn anxious... and proud of it. What the heck is everyone so up tight about? Maybe put away the toxic MSM and anti-social media. Or learn to deal with anxiety which is a normal emotion that everyone experiences. It makes as much to say "I have anxiety" as it does to say "I have impatience." Yeah, sometimes you lose your cool and then you collect yourself, get over it, and move on with life. When did everyone lose the will to overcome the negative emotions that are a normal part of life for every person who's ever lived? Is anybody capable of chilling out without psychotropic medications or illegal drugs?

Anxiety this, anxiety that. I was going to ask why we tolerate and even promote this, but the answer is very obvious. This acceptance of anxiety is being peddled from the top down. A bunch of nervous ninnies cloistered in their Netflix viewing pods won't resist or even question anything. It's the easiest way to turn a powerful force of hundreds of millions into compliant globs of putty and to convince healthy people to shove each other out of the way in a mad rush to get injected with the latest plague preventing elixir as soon as it becomes available.
Although the fast pace and lies of society do cause more anxiety, all the depression/mental illness stuff is victim mindset to keep you a slave 99% of the time. As you say, if you're anxious that means you have to change some behavior, it's just a sign just like when you feel happy means that you're doing something nice, or when you're angry there's something you've got to change. Feelings are a cult however in a femcentric/emotions first society, because emotions make you weak. They don't want you strong, they want you to think that you're depressed, have ADHD and 10 other mental illnesses, popping pills that change your hormones and bodily chemicals, and being in an altogether victim mindset where you think you're a victim, a loser and you'll never amount to nothing. Then you're fully slave minded and incapable to be an independent being.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen

I agree with your observation. It's encouraged from on high, people indulge themselves with it and then claim victimhood status. Few seem to seek a solution or get to the root.

I want to add my own partial justification or explanation for why I believe this is happening. Forgive me for my little rant here but I want to enlighten those who maybe aren't aware of this perspective or may not have considered it before. A revelation for me when I found out. Maybe everyone already knows this, in which case ignore me.

As much as individuals are responsible for where they find themselves and should be ameliorating this tendency towards anxiety through diet, exercise, mindset etc., there are environmental factors which people often overlook that encourage this "nervousness" or anxiety, besides the obvious ones.

In the past, if you were "nervous", which is the same as having 'anxiety', it was seen as a rare or special condition.

So can we say our ancestors had more grit? Yes. What else didn't they have? EMF's.

I believe that EMF's are a huge part of this modern phenomenon of anxiety conditions and panic attacks. Many people have adapted to these times, such is the miracle of the human body, but many people don't fair as well. This is a testament to our not-too-distant past, where people were far more sensitive to electrical devices or sources of it, way way more than you'd think. Some people have those lingering genes still and cannot adapt as well to this insane modern world of 24/7 electricity. Look up the symptoms for EMF radiation and it reads like a laundry list of modern-day life conditions.

I reckon there's a lot of misdiagnosed EMF hypersensitivity disorder, which people pass off as anxiety or this and that, when actually they need to address their proximity towards harmful EMF's first. Doctors never mention it, only fringe sources although now it is gaining more traction. Even Dr Mercola said recently, throughout all his history as a doctor and alternative health practitioner, EMF's are by far the most damaging and most worrying aspect of this modern toxic world. I'm still on a journey towards understanding the full impact, and without sending anyone into panic mode, I would advise people to look more into it. It is as fascinating as it is disturbing.

I might say to someone who has constant "anxiety":
Do you turn off your wifi at night? Is your phone on plane mode/off before you sleep? How often do you interact with laptops, tablets, phones etc? Do you use bluetooth devices and how often? Does your job involve working in EMF-heavy environments? Do you live near cell/mobile phone towers or newly installed 5G ones? Do you sleep next to a plug socket and if so, is it turned on all night? I would also question their diet, exercise, work/family life, mindset etc. but EMF's often never receive as much attention and can exacerbate any existing causes or be the cause of problems in those other areas. I think it affects the younger generations far more, but conversely they may actually be adapting to these conditions, although this will only encourage more autism, attention-deficit and hyperactivity. (IMO i don't think ADHD should be labelled a disorder but i agree the symptoms are present in many children/adults)

I'm reading Arthur Firstenburg's Invisible Rainbow and, I know this phrase is used way too much these days, but seriously... this one will really blow your mind:

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
In the last 2 weeks i've seen 3 different moments driving in my city where other drivers have purposely driven into oncoming traffic on the wrong side of the road. It's always to do with patience. Like jumping a long queue or ignoring traffic lights.
We've always had idiot drivers here, and often have tragic road deaths due to stupidity but to see it happen so frequently and so blatantly is alarming.

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant
- I have been hearing stories of people who are now on their 2nd or 3rd bout of covid as well as a week with the flu.
- I had a lady pull out in front of me at a roundabout without even looking, she had zero idea that I had right of way even though I clearly did
- Another car just sat in the middle of a busy intersection with no indicators on, just waiting for green light that had already been and gone
- My dreams are very vivid

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
So now it’s: flu and covid? At the... same time? o_O

Shocking revelation folks:

Covid is a novel name given to describe the symptoms of common illnesses known as colds and flus. Thus, every human being on the planet currently has or has had Covid. Therefore, the rights of any living person can be removed or suspended at any time due to Covid restrictions, mandates or laws since the fraudulently created term is universally applicable.

Following this logic - since the experimental injection is completely unnecessary and cannot prevent a cold or flu, its non-stop promotion can only be considered completely wicked and sinister for an unstated agenda, being that it's rooted in pure deception.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Shocking revelation folks:

Covid is a novel name given to describe the symptoms of common illnesses known as colds and flus. Thus, every human being on the planet currently has or has had Covid. Therefore, the rights of any living person can be removed or suspended at any time due to Covid restrictions, mandates or laws since the fraudulently created term is universally applicable.

Following this logic - since the experimental injection is completely unnecessary and cannot prevent a cold or flu, its non-stop promotion can only be considered completely wicked and sinister for an unstated agenda, being that it's rooted in pure deception.

Covid is a convenient byword for all modern ills. It's 'symptoms' could be related to everything but what they say it is: vax injuries, toxins in air/water/food, spiritual voids, EMF's (as i rambled on about earlier), nutritional deficiency, mental illness, and on and on. It's a smokescreen. Plandemic 2.0 will be the cover-up for vaxx-related injuries to prolong the ignorance, I suspect.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Once you notice how the media is used by the government it becomes blatant and laughable. For example, in the NL there's a farmer riot now where akin to the truckers in CAN they're blocking highways etc. Why? Because 50 percent of their cattle has to be gone by 2030 due to carbon emissions.

What I'm getting at is this: the moment the protests get serious EVERY msm outlet suddenly starts pushing stories about how bad the carbon in the agrarial sector is, why it's so bad here in comparison with Germany blablabla. As if they got an email on Monday morning from the prime minister hey Hank, we need some support in public opinion, start pushing XYZ, see ya later. In fact I think it literally goes that way, as the top media guys (which are a few everywhere in the world due to conglomorations and cartelization) and top gov guys all know each other, same networks etc. It's a tendency that's absolutely not limited to corona. When the government needs assistance, they call on the media for support and they get it 100 percent of the time.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I've noticed that they're pushing the me2 stuff, women vs men divide and conquer agenda through sexual allegations to the max here now. No one is safe, everyday there are stories about sporters, celebs, media figures and how allegations of rape/SA are done against them. People's careers and legacy being destroyed at a whim by a media and kangoroo court, without the other side of the story or legal research. Sometimes allegations about rp years ago. I'm starting to believe now that most of these stories coming up now are purely for attention. Very weird to see people who you know as big media figures or music figures etc since your youth being ostracized by the unruly peasant masses in a matter of days.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
I've noticed that they're pushing the me2 stuff, women vs men divide and conquer agenda through sexual allegations to the max here now. No one is safe, everyday there are stories about sporters, celebs, media figures and how allegations of rape/SA are done against them. People's careers and legacy being destroyed at a whim by a media and kangoroo court, without the other side of the story or legal research. Sometimes allegations about rp years ago. I'm starting to believe now that most of these stories coming up now are purely for attention. Very weird to see people who you know as big media figures or music figures etc since your youth being ostracized by the unruly peasant masses in a matter of days.

This is in the Netherlands?

What tactics are they using to divide men/women there?

Last edited: