Weird things you noticed lately

John777

Banned
Protestant
The normalization of "anxiety" seems to really have taken off recently. Now people say "oh I have crippling anxiety" the same way they'd say "I'm allergic to penicillin" - it's a natural and unfortunate condition you were born with and just have to deal with. "Oh I don't want to go to the party, it makes my Asperger's flare up", "yeah, I have anxiety so I don't know if I can..." And from what I've been told, it's totally normal for people to wax extensively and quite publicly about their "struggles with anxiety" on anti-social media. Oh, but it's to "reduce the stigma," it has nothing to do with self-indulgence and attention seeking.

I didn't realize everyone was so darn anxious... and proud of it. What the heck is everyone so up tight about? Maybe put away the toxic MSM and anti-social media. Or learn to deal with anxiety which is a normal emotion that everyone experiences. It makes as much to say "I have anxiety" as it does to say "I have impatience." Yeah, sometimes you lose your cool and then you collect yourself, get over it, and move on with life. When did everyone lose the will to overcome the negative emotions that are a normal part of life for every person who's ever lived? Is anybody capable of chilling out without psychotropic medications or illegal drugs?

Anxiety this, anxiety that. I was going to ask why we tolerate and even promote this, but the answer is very obvious. This acceptance of anxiety is being peddled from the top down. A bunch of nervous ninnies cloistered in their Netflix viewing pods won't resist or even question anything. It's the easiest way to turn a powerful force of hundreds of millions into compliant globs of putty and to convince healthy people to shove each other out of the way in a mad rush to get injected with the latest plague preventing elixir as soon as it becomes available.

I agree, this is a disgrace. Being anxious is something to be overcome, or hidden and suppressed. People have lost their sense of shame over being weak and a coward.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
This is in the Netherlands?

What tactics are they using to divide men/women there?
It's an endless stream of me2 allegations. Basically every celebrity, big sportsperson, singer etc has a chance of being thrown under the bus nowadays. ''40 years ago I was raped by XYZ'' and XYZ will straightaway have to abandon his work, his career, flee abroad, without examination. It sets a climate where every day you get a datapoint in your head ''men are rapists'' and ''women are victims'' while we know many women straightout lie about rape/sexual assault allegations in order to 1. destroy the career of a man out of spite, 2. to get attention. Besides that, there's the continuous ''paygap'' and ''glass ceiling'' stuff that's being pushed, so that altogether you have a cocktail where it's very much men vs women instead of women and men.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
It's an endless stream of me2 allegations. Basically every celebrity, big sportsperson, singer etc has a chance of being thrown under the bus nowadays. ''40 years ago I was raped by XYZ'' and XYZ will straightaway have to abandon his work, his career, flee abroad, without examination. It sets a climate where every day you get a datapoint in your head ''men are rapists'' and ''women are victims'' while we know many women straightout lie about rape/sexual assault allegations in order to 1. destroy the career of a man out of spite, 2. to get attention. Besides that, there's the continuous ''paygap'' and ''glass ceiling'' stuff that's being pushed, so that altogether you have a cocktail where it's very much men vs women instead of women and men.

Living here in the US, I never imagined that these kinds of tactics would be used in places like that too. The tentacles of this evil seem to spread all over the world.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Living here in the US, I never imagined that these kinds of tactics would be used in places like that too. The tentacles of this evil seem to spread all over the world.
The West = the West. Whether AUS, NL, GER, US, CAN, it's all the same. Usually when something drops in the US it drops a few months later here in Europe, whether it's ideas, clothing, food etc. For example, since yesteryear we used dark and bright to refer to black and white people, but the whole intersectionality vocab has been introduced here too, so now the MSM and everyone speaks about black and white, same as in the US. They just copy the words/ideas/poison from the US, translate it and introduce it.

Jive Turkey

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
Lately RVF posters have been referring to Jews as Chews all of a sudden.. I think we should continue calling Jews, Jews. It is obvious to anyone who we are talking about. You are no less likely to be accused of anti-semitism by using a euphemism. To me using a euphemism comes across as if you are ashamed of what you are saying. There is nothing wrong with criticizing Jews and Jewish behavior.

Case in point, when people discuss black evils, they are called "people of color" "african americans" "minority groups" "BIPOC" etc etc

But when they want to celebrate it is all about black excellence, black pride, black history, etc etc

When white people are criticized they are white. White privileged, have white fragility etc, etc.

When something good whites do is discussed it is in vague, obfuscated terms. "The fruits of progress" "recent scientific achievements" "medical breakthroughs" etc etc

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Lately RVF posters have been referring to Jews as Chews all of a sudden.. I think we should continue calling Jews, Jews. It is obvious to anyone who we are talking about. You are no less likely to be accused of anti-semitism by using a euphemism. To me using a euphemism comes across as if you are ashamed of what you are saying. There is nothing wrong with criticizing Jews and Jewish behavior.

I hadn't used the term but considered that people were using it in the same vein as "coof" referring to you-know-what. Maybe people get into the habit to avoid censorship on other social media sites? But i don't think it really matters here on RVF. I don't think people are hiding their feelings about them but i'm with you on this, just call them what they are.

chance vought

Woodpecker
Protestant
I think it's just a habit from other social media to game the censorship AI. It can be effective especially if you are able to co-opt "approved" language.

There have been a few great and hilarious examples of this, and I believe the one that started it all is the "OK" sign being a "symbol of hate". Some of the 4-chan crowd wanted to experiment to see if they could run a psy-op against the ongoing govt/corporate media psy-op. As a troll they started posting to the usual reddit/bluepill sites contrived posts and photos in a coordinated effort to show that the OK sign is racist. They showed that indeed it was possible to game the AI and censors to control the narrative. Now the ADL and all the Gulag groups list the OK sign as such, when it was all an experiment to see if it was possible to make the most benign gesture enough to get someone on a list.

There have been some attempts to co-opt the communists language so that the AI starts censoring the leftie posts thinking that they are actually racists trying to circumvent the algorithms, but I haven't seen any proof of success on that front, which would be the next step in the effort to reclaim some equality in free speech... make it more difficult for the left to communicate online as it is for us.

Last edited:

Jive Turkey

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
I think it's just a habit from other social media to game the censorship AI. It can be effective especially if you are able to co-opt "approved" language.

There have been a few great and hilarious examples of this, and I believe the one that started it all is the "OK" sign being a "symbol of hate". Some of the 4-chan crowd wanted to experiment to see if they could run a psy-op against the ongoing govt/corporate media psy-op. As a troll they started posting to the usual reddit/bluepill sites contrived posts and photos in a coordinated effort to show that the OK sign is racist. They showed that indeed it was possible to game the AI and censors to control the narrative. Now the ADL and all the Gulag groups list the OK sign as such, when it was all an experiment to see if it was possible to make the most benign gesture enough to get someone on a list.

There have been some attempts to co-opt the communists language so that the AI starts censoring the leftie posts thinking that they are actually racists trying to circumvent the algorithms, but I haven't seen any proof of success on that front, which would be the next step in the effort to reclaim some equality in free speech... make it more difficult for the left to communicate online as it is for us.
It has all been within the last week or two. Before then everyone just called Jews Jews. And there is no algorithm here. If it was happening on YouTube it would make sense, but here I think it is best to just use normal language.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been seeing a few 20 ish Twitch/Youtubers lately and I noticed that they can't see depth anymore. It's all about the superficiality. It's all about the words you say, not the broader context they're in. So when you say a woman can't drive, they only can stare themselves blind on these words, not discerning that of course there are women who can drive, but that the statement is meant as a rule, and that there are inherent intrinsic exceptions to the rule. Generalizations is how you interpret the world. When you see someone with a gun you jump away. Well maybe 1 in 10 times he won't shoot you. Do you keep standing though? No, because you see the pattern. Youngsters nowadays, from 20 ish and lower, they can't see any pattern anymore. They're trapped in a world that is so quickly paced, that is so attention span shattering, where all is about quick likes, quick 10 second tictoc video's, quick photo's on insta, quick messages on whatsapp. It's an absolute and utter mess their brains. I'm not into the social media stuff at all and love podcasts that are 3-4 hours long and always look for depth, but I think we underestimate the state of the 20 year old generation. It's abysmal. And worse, it's only getting worse year by year, month by month, day by day, until there's not an ounce of truth in them anymore. When I revert that to my journey, I was able to go through the rabbithole because I sat, contemplated and clicked through, not being stuck in my paradigm. I had an open mind and open heart and followed my intrinsic guiding of my heart, spirit and soul towards truth. It seems that the utter majority of today's youngsters aren't even capable to hear a word of truth. They aren't able to hear a simple statement that is true when they look with their own eyes and hear with their own ears, that men and women aren't the same. They can't perceive that there are men and there are women. They can't understand any reality that has been around since the dawn of human time, and they seem to go in full on fighting mode the moment their card of house worldview is challenged, I think because they know underneath that it'll all fall down if they even move an inch towards truth, and with that their whole identity will fall. So they'll fight all they hear and see until they hit rock bottom and are able to have glimpse through the door of light, albeit there will be casualties, and most will even then keep defending the system that enslaved and misled them to death, like some communists did in the Gulag's defending Stalin, the very man who send them to endless suffering, misery and agony.

To add a last point, what I've also noticed is the persistent, consistent look of kill me or save me in their eyes. There's something off there. There's no life. There's no vibrancy. There's no anger. There's no happiness. There's no brightness. There's no hope. There's no enthusiasm. Their eyes are dull. There's no emotion. There's no hope. There's nothing there. They're a husk of lies, desperate swimming in the ocean of confusion that the regime has spawned them in.

Last edited:

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I've been seeing a few 20 ish Twitch/Youtubers lately and I noticed that they can't see depth anymore. It's all about the superficiality. It's all about the words you say, not the broader context they're in. So when you say a woman can't drive, they only can stare themselves blind on these words, not discerning that of course there are women who can drive, but that the statement is meant as a rule, and that there are inherent intrinsic exceptions to the rule. Generalizations is how you interpret the world. When you see someone with a gun you jump away. Well maybe 1 in 10 times he won't shoot you. Do you keep standing though? No, because you see the pattern. Youngsters nowadays, from 20 ish and lower, they can't see any pattern anymore. They're trapped in a world that is so quickly paced, that is so attention span shattering, where all is about quick likes, quick 10 second tictoc video's, quick photo's on insta, quick messages on whatsapp. It's an absolute and utter mess their brains. I'm not into the social media stuff at all and love podcasts that are 3-4 hours long and always look for depth, but I think we underestimate the state of the 20 year old generation. It's abysmal. And worse, it's only getting worse year by year, month by month, day by day, until there's not an ounce of truth in them anymore. When I revert that to my journey, I was able to go through the rabbithole because I sat, contemplated and clicked through, not being stuck in my paradigm. I had an open mind and open heart and followed my intrinsic guiding of my heart, spirit and soul towards truth. It seems that the utter majority of today's youngsters aren't even capable to hear a word of truth. They aren't able to hear a simple statement that is true when they look with their own eyes and hear with their own ears, that men and women aren't the same. They can't perceive that there are men and there are women. They can't understand any reality that has been around since the dawn of human time, and they seem to go in full on fighting mode the moment their card of house worldview is challenged, I think because they know underneath that it'll all fall down if they even move an inch towards truth, and with that their whole identity will fall. So they'll fight all they hear and see until they hit rock bottom and are able to have glimpse through the door of light, albeit there will be casualties, and most will even then keep defending the system that enslaved and misled them to death, like some communists did in the Gulag's defending Stalin, the very man who send them to endless suffering, misery and agony.

To add a last point, what I've also noticed is the persistent, consistent look of kill me or save me in their eyes. There's something off there. There's no life. There's no vibrancy. There's no anger. There's no happiness. There's no brightness. There's no hope. There's no enthusiasm. Their eyes are dull. There's no emotion. There's no hope. There's nothing there. They're a husk of lies, desperate swimming in the ocean of confusion that the regime has spawned them in.
Excellent post as always @Viktor Zeegelaar I think you hit the nail on the head as to why we think zoomers all seem so out of it. As a teen I wished I was born in the previous generation and saw how bad millennials had it in terms of cultural rot, but now I'm just grateful I was not born in their generation. At least we had some sort of childhood playing in the neighborhood without smartphones or being told to hate ourselves for being white men, and weren't inundated with homo propaganda. But what's really dangerous is the zoomers have no context to base their reality off of. They have nothing to compare it to. And from then on the brainwashing is complete.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Excellent post as always @Viktor Zeegelaar I think you hit the nail on the head as to why we think zoomers all seem so out of it. As a teen I wished I was born in the previous generation and saw how bad millennials had it in terms of cultural rot, but now I'm just grateful I was not born in their generation. At least we had some sort of childhood playing in the neighborhood without smartphones or being told to hate ourselves for being white men, and weren't inundated with homo propaganda. But what's really dangerous is the zoomers have no context to base their reality off of. They have nothing to compare it to. And from then on the brainwashing is complete.
It's insane to think at how quick it went. I grew up in the 90s, just getting a computer at age 10 or so, big microsoft 95 stuff. Playing outside, gameboy advanced, some low pixel games at the PC every now and then, no smartphone, no internet everywhere, going to an internet cafe at holidays in Greece, paying for 30mins to get some pictures over to the homefront, actually calling the homefront telling what was up. But I see people 10 years my minor with such a different mindset. Never in the history of human kind has there been such a quick, blitzkrieg, swift change in prime mindset of an entire generation. For thousands of years all was almost the same for generation after generation, then it accelerated since the 60s, but last 10 years the transgender stuff, mysogyny, whatever buzzwords are out there, climate change, fake pandemics, extreme materialism leading to extreme nihilism, me2, and a bunch of other things, it just weren't topics 10 years ago when I was at high school. And there was peace as a result of it. I'm seriously in steep pity for this generation as they're going to crash like a plane on a mountain and will be devastated at the time they'll be 30. Their belief system will lead to disastrous choices, leading to disastrous results, and they'll be like a leaf in the wind in the process, in a tornado spinning around like a looney tune. Also, as the mainstream internet entrances are shutting down in real time more and more, to the extent that hasn't been the case already, will there even be ways to come to the truth like we had? We had a complete open internet a few years ago, with Youtube and other mainstream channels basically broadcasting whatever was out there. We saw a door to go to. Think about Roosh, would you've been here without following him first on Youtube? You've got to be deep underground now to find this forum or his work. I feel like the vortex to even step into the portal towards truth, towards the other side, has diminished 95% over the last 3 years or so, and I fear that this generation will not be able to a large extent to climb out of the hole they'll find themselves in in 10 years, leading to extreme despair, confusion and a state of nihilism never seen before since the dawn of human existance.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
It's insane to think at how quick it went. I grew up in the 90s, just getting a computer at age 10 or so, big microsoft 95 stuff. Playing outside, gameboy advanced, some low pixel games at the PC every now and then, no smartphone, no internet everywhere, going to an internet cafe at holidays in Greece, paying for 30mins to get some pictures over to the homefront, actually calling the homefront telling what was up.
We millennials really had fantastic childhoods, when you stop to think about it. Windows 95 was oodles of good times! We even used to go over to other kids' houses to have sleep-overs and play video games on the N64. And man, games used to be so much more competitive! We threw punches and wrestled over winning or losing matches in the game. We definitely got a whiff of masculine competitiveness that I don't think zoomers have anymore. They're all afraid of getting bruises, but man, I loved it. Taking and throwing punches with your friends... it's still bonding. Trying out martial moves on each other. The bruises were worth it.

Even online gaming today is all fagged up as safe spaces.

And no smartphones. I remember the times when you could actually look a girl in the eyes on a routine basis. I had no clue just how... special it was being able to even just do something as basic as that. Goodness, it was just given. It was just the way it had always been! At the time, I had no idea that was even something to be cherished as a special memory.

It's crazy how human normalcy is now a cherished, special memory.

1657839469698-png.45057

Attachments

• 1657839469698.png
    1657839469698.png
    776.5 KB · Views: 148

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
We millennials really had fantastic childhoods, when you stop to think about it. Windows 95 was oodles of good times! We even used to go over to other kids' houses to have sleep-overs and play video games on the N64. And man, games used to be so much more competitive! We threw punches and wrestled over winning or losing matches in the game. We definitely got a whiff of masculine competitiveness that I don't think zoomers have anymore. They're all afraid of getting bruises, but man, I loved it. Taking and throwing punches with your friends... it's still bonding. Trying out martial moves on each other. The bruises were worth it.

Even online gaming today is all fagged up as safe spaces.

And no smartphones. I remember the times when you could actually look a girl in the eyes on a routine basis. I had no clue just how... special it was being able to even just do something as basic as that. Goodness, it was just given. It was just the way it had always been! At the time, I had no idea that was even something to be cherished as a special memory.

It's crazy how human normalcy is now a cherished, special memory.

1657839469698-png.45057
Imagine that these days are gone forever since the inception of the smartphone. In the past, you had to have actual relationships. You had to call the house of a friend, get his father on the phone, he would scream upstairs for the guy to come down etc. Now they just app and bypass all these relatioships, knowing the family of friends etc. We were on the brink of the biggest socio-cultural change in history, the smartphone and social media adapted to it. The generation we're talking about don't have that segue into history like @Optimus Princeps said. We saw our grandparents as the last vessel of stability and sanity that had reigned for thousands of years. Young people now don't even see that. All they know is the trannyism, the relativity, the short termness of it all, the breakup of relationship and so on and so forth. I think that's why the regime, and in effect Satan as spiritual power behind it, has been accelerating right at this time. The trap was set in the 60s to close in the 2010s and from now on we're inside the trap and the trap setter can do anything with us whatever he wishes.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I'm seriously in steep pity for this generation as they're going to crash like a plane on a mountain and will be devastated at the time they'll be 30. Their belief system will lead to disastrous choices, leading to disastrous results, and they'll be like a leaf in the wind in the process, in a tornado spinning around like a looney tune.

I was talking to my neighbours this evening, they're in their 80's. Talking about tradition, monarchy, loss of values, blurring of social classes, genealogy, and on and on. Interesting conversation. They are brainwashed by covid and Ukraine etc but otherwise very decent English people.

During the conversation, I couldn't help but contrast these boomers with the up-and-coming 'zoomers', as you discuss them here. We are truly in the New World Order, as I keep catching myself thinking often nowadays. The tradition, slow-life and community values of the boomers is a stark contrast to the novelty, speed and isolation of zoomers. If the majority of these zoomers (disregarding the inevitable few who walk the narrow path) are brainwashed by NWO/Zionist propaganda to believe that family is a waste of time and hedonism is the apex of achievement, then we're in for a rollercoaster these coming decades.

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
I'm seriously in steep pity for this generation as they're going to crash like a plane on a mountain and will be devastated at the time they'll be 30. Their belief system will lead to disastrous choices, leading to disastrous results, and they'll be like a leaf in the wind in the process, in a tornado spinning around like a looney tune. I fear that this generation will not be able to a large extent to climb out of the hole they'll find themselves in in 10 years, leading to extreme despair, confusion and a state of nihilism never seen before since the dawn of human existance.
Ok, what to do? How to get out of this conundrum and survive? I began to think ...