Weird things you noticed lately

magaman

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I observed that it seems that no one is in the middle. People are either full on in the system, or they're fully out. The only other answer is that they're on their way from one side to the other, being from the system to fully out of the system. I literally never see someone who is 50% in the system, and then speaks 50% outside of the system. For example, someone who believes in trannyism, homosexuality, equality of everybody especially the genders, there are no genders, but also don't believing in corona, saying they're anti science and that the globe earth and climate change are nonsense. When you hear one of these topics and you observe the answer, you can fill the whole bingo card in altogether.
Western society has become polarized and extremely conformist. Doesn't feel it was even that long ago that rebellion (in the sense of not putting up with tyranny and pushed around by "the man") was seen as positive and people looked up to that; They saw it as courageous and "cool". Now it's seen as a bad thing, even my own parents will expect that if something becomes "the law" then I will be expected to conform. They may talk about how bad things are and how much they disagree but nothing of substance ever changes. If I were growing up as a kid now, you bet I would be vaxxed, still in public school and probably wearing masks everywhere like a fool.

Having personal boundaries and "drawing the line" with the COVID agenda trying to eliminate bodily autonomy is seen as a bad thing and people would rather worry about your ability to make money than your well being. I've come to realize this.. You guys plus maybe a few I know in real life may be the only true allies I have in all of this. It wasn't so obvious a few years back but now it's obvious that no one is looking out for us and no one is coming to our rescue. WE, us guys, are in this together. Most of society would sell us out for $20 in the name of following "the law".

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Western society has become polarized and extremely conformist. Doesn't feel it was even that long ago that rebellion (in the sense of not putting up with tyranny and pushed around by "the man") was seen as positive and people looked up to that; They saw it as courageous and "cool". Now it's seen as a bad thing, even my own parents will expect that if something becomes "the law" then I will be expected to conform. They may talk about how bad things are and how much they disagree but nothing of substance ever changes. If I were growing up as a kid now, you bet I would be vaxxed, still in public school and probably wearing masks everywhere like a fool.

Having personal boundaries and "drawing the line" with the COVID agenda trying to eliminate bodily autonomy is seen as a bad thing and people would rather worry about your ability to make money than your well being. I've come to realize this.. You guys plus maybe a few I know in real life may be the only true allies I have in all of this. It wasn't so obvious a few years back but now it's obvious that no one is looking out for us and no one is coming to our rescue. WE, us guys, are in this together. Most of society would sell us out for $20 in the name of following "the law".
Well spoken Magaman. The only true epidemic we have is an epidemic of cowardice. That's the result of the feminization of society, which is why it was so important for them to push it.

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
One of my most scary driving experiences occurred when I drove the family Volkswagen Beetle across a curving bridge during a rainstorm.
The Beetle hydroplaned on the wet road surface coming around the curve and the car turned completely around, facing the wrong way on a busy
bridge. To my horror, I could see a huge 18-wheeler truck bearing directly down on me, about to crush me like a bug. Fortunately the big truck
swerved just in time and passed my car to the right, and I could feel the wind of its passage rocking the small car. Luckily I was able to turn the
Beetle around and continue across the bridge without further incident, although I've been leery of the lightweight Volkswagen Beetles ever since.
As this video clip shows, even a huge truck that starts hydroplaning on the wet surface of a curved bridge can be pushed by a much smaller car completely over the edge.

Attachments

• Car knocks truck off bridge.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 24

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
On the subject of weird things I've noticed lately, I've been noticing a few posters posting .zip attachments instead of embedded videos. In the interest of forum opsec, you shouldn't do that.
Please excuse my ignorance as I've been on this forum for only six months, but what's wrong with posting .zip attachments?

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
You get the analogy, if it's only heat without water to feed the plants, things can't grow :). Rain, i.e. difficulty in life, is needed for growth, both in humans and in nature. Nowadays we shy away from that, wanting only the heat of the sun.
Tell me about it. If the crowd at my place of work had their way, it'd be 30 degrees all year round, with no rain. They really don't understand that rivers and reservoirs don't last long without plenty of rain, not to mention cooler temperatures being an important part of the seasonal picture.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Tell me about it. If the crowd at my place of work had their way, it'd be 30 degrees all year round, with no rain. They really don't understand that rivers and reservoirs don't last long without plenty of rain, not to mention cooler temperatures being an important part of the seasonal picture.
B-b-b-ut climate change! People complain when it's cold, people complain when it's warm. That's what I actually like about Europe, Western-EU at least, that there's such clear seasons. Wouldn't appreciate one season at all if it's like that all the time.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
I first saw the term on ZeroHedge, as a way to talk about jews and get around the censors. However, I realized quickly that Chews is a far more accurate term than jews is, because of chewish history and what the lord Christ said about false prophets:

Matthew 7

So "Chew" is a direct reference to their nature as false prophets, pretending to be holy while actually devouring anyone foolish enough to trust them, which also indicates they are not actual Jews. Jews are the ones chosen by God. There's nothing chosen about the wicked money worshippers today calling themselves Jews. They are synagogue of Satan, they are Chews.

Like Jesus said, you will know them by their fruits, and when you analyze Chewish history you see a river of blood flowing down from a mountain of corpses (the link provided by spyofmoses is just a cliffnotes but gives a good breakdown). With fruits like those, who in their right mind would call them the chosen of God? They are Chews, and it's a deception to call them Jews. That's their fantasy, on judgement day the vast majority of Chews throughout history will be resurrected only to get the real holocaust into the lake of fire.
I cannot think of any serious person in historical literature who has ever consistently described his adversaries with a silly epithet. I think “meme culture” terminology is funny to an extent, in context, but detrimental when you are making criticisms to be taken seriously. When a man is direct, and doesn’t use comical terminology for the amusement of an audience, but states exactly what he means, that is something people take seriously.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I cannot think of any serious person in historical literature who has ever consistently described his adversaries with a silly epithet. I think “meme culture” terminology is funny to an extent, in context, but detrimental when you are making criticisms to be taken seriously. When a man is direct, and doesn’t use comical terminology for the amusement of an audience, but states exactly what he means, that is something people take seriously.
Among the US founding fathers:
  • John Adams was called a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman." He was called a fool, a hypocrite and a tyrant.
  • Jefferson was called "a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father." He was also called a weakling, an atheist and a libertine.
Jesus called his opponents hypocrites, then told them to take the beam out of their own eye, before trying to pick a spec out of their brother's eye. This was a use of exaggerated language for rhetorical effect, as you will quickly realize if you try to picture someone with a beam in their eye. He was ridiculing them harshly, not being purely literal.

Extreme rhetoric is not new.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

I don't know anyone who plays into their opponent's frame and wins.

Pete345

Robin
Orthodox
The normalization of "anxiety" seems to really have taken off recently. Now people say "oh I have crippling anxiety" the same way they'd say "I'm allergic to penicillin" - it's a natural and unfortunate condition you were born with and just have to deal with. "Oh I don't want to go to the party, it makes my Asperger's flare up", "yeah, I have anxiety so I don't know if I can..." And from what I've been told, it's totally normal for people to wax extensively and quite publicly about their "struggles with anxiety" on anti-social media. Oh, but it's to "reduce the stigma," it has nothing to do with self-indulgence and attention seeking.

I didn't realize everyone was so darn anxious... and proud of it. What the heck is everyone so up tight about? Maybe put away the toxic MSM and anti-social media. Or learn to deal with anxiety which is a normal emotion that everyone experiences. It makes as much to say "I have anxiety" as it does to say "I have impatience." Yeah, sometimes you lose your cool and then you collect yourself, get over it, and move on with life. When did everyone lose the will to overcome the negative emotions that are a normal part of life for every person who's ever lived? Is anybody capable of chilling out without psychotropic medications or illegal drugs?

Anxiety this, anxiety that. I was going to ask why we tolerate and even promote this, but the answer is very obvious. This acceptance of anxiety is being peddled from the top down. A bunch of nervous ninnies cloistered in their Netflix viewing pods won't resist or even question anything. It's the easiest way to turn a powerful force of hundreds of millions into compliant globs of putty and to convince healthy people to shove each other out of the way in a mad rush to get injected with the latest plague preventing elixir as soon as it becomes available.
I remember this taking off already in the 1990s, when big city folk would brag about having a therapist. Because, their job is soooo important and they are sooooo stressed by it, that they need a therapist to coddle them.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I've noticed that the top 10 countries in the world with the highest per capita abortion rate are all either communist or former communist.

#COUNTRYAMOUNTDATEGRAPH
1Russia53.7 abortions per 1,000 women2004
2Vietnam35.2 abortions per 1,000 women2000
3Kazakhstan35 abortions per 1,000 women2004
4Estonia33.3 abortions per 1,000 women2005
5Belarus31.7 abortions per 1,000 women2004
6Romania27.8 abortions per 1,000 women2004
7Ukraine27.5 abortions per 1,000 women2004
8Latvia27.3 abortions per 1,000 women2004
9Cuba24.8 abortions per 1,000 women2004
10China24.2 abortions per 1,000 women1998

For the top 15 it's 13 out of 15 communist or former communist. That's also a taint on Orthodox territory to be honest, but the communist spirit where abortion was celebrated and stimulated for 70 years can't be put back in the bottle in a whim I suppose.

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
The regional news channels are pushing:
  1. "Climate change". Lots of red-colored maps.
  2. A woman who was assassinated by her boyfriend/lover. Man bad, woman good.
  3. Be an organ donor.
  4. White man bad.
  5. Learn to code if you are young.
  6. Experimental injection uptake, monkey pandemic, injections saved lives, etc.
  7. Russia and Putin bad, Ukraine and Zelensky good.
And most ads feature an interracial or same-sex pair.