Weird things you noticed lately

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I look at liberals and can't imagine any of them fighting to the death to protect their wives cohabitants.

Anyone else getting this?

media%2FFZJ5ziBWQAEi40h.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

brimby

Sparrow
Orthodox
I swear I have noticed any time there is some domestic unrest in a country, that country bans unvaccinated people from entering.

Can you guess two countries in Europe not letting in unvaccinated at this moment?

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I swear I have noticed any time there is some domestic unrest in a country, that country bans unvaccinated people from entering.
Do you have any links to that? I never heard of such a thing.

On-topic: I was chatting on-line to an ex yesterday, who moved 15 years ago in Italy. Works as a cashier in a small city in Sicily. 38 years of age, not married but, as she said, willing to start a family. I thought she had bad luck and/or she settled in a small community. This is until she told me about the number of sex partners she had ("stopped counting at 20") and sex toys.

On the other hand, according to her, she is not missing suitors. After telling me that she was heartbroken many a times, I asked her if maybe she does something wrong with her selection process. Needless to say this is not something she wanted to hear.

Something is weird in her situation, IMHO. And I am sure there is much more than she's telling me.

Glad I broke up with her long time ago.

brimby

Sparrow
Orthodox
Do you have any links to that? I never heard of such a thing.

On-topic: I was chatting on-line to an ex yesterday, who moved 15 years ago in Italy. Works as a cashier in a small city in Sicily. 38 years of age, not married but, as she said, willing to start a family. I thought she had bad luck and/or she settled in a small community. This is until she told me about the number of sex partners she had ("stopped counting at 20") and sex toys.

On the other hand, according to her, she is not missing suitors. After telling me that she was heartbroken many a times, I asked her if maybe she does something wrong with her selection process. Needless to say this is not something she wanted to hear.

Something is weird in her situation, IMHO. And I am sure there is much more than she's telling me.

Glad I broke up with her long time ago.
The sherpa map does a good job of showing travel restrictions

And for those playing along Ukraine and Netherlands aren't allowing unvaccinated in right now. (Although Luxembourg is the other)

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Do you guys think travel is currently back to normal and/or how much are you willing to bet on it in terms of future planning?

I'm really interested because i'm down the bottom of the world (which no doubt is safe right now) but ultimately would like to visit my heritage and family history in Scotland/Ireland and visit old friends in West Africa afterwards. Definitely would appreciate any input of those travelling or planning to right now.

Thanks!

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Do you guys think travel is currently back to normal and/or how much are you willing to bet on it in terms of future planning?

I'm really interested because i'm down the bottom of the world (which no doubt is safe right now) but ultimately would like to visit my heritage and family history in Scotland/Ireland and visit old friends in West Africa afterwards. Definitely would appreciate any input of those travelling or planning to right now.

Thanks!

Tomorrow morning I'll be flying to Paris from Bucharest. Everything is normal.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Tomorrow morning I'll be flying to Paris from Bucharest. Everything is normal.

Interesting trip. Return journey? Wish you the best for your flight regardless. God Bless you!

Even down the bottom of the world here it seems everyone has given up on restrictions. A good thing, though I find myself very cautious and cynical about travel.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Interesting trip. Return journey? Wish you the best for your flight regardless. God Bless you!

Even down the bottom of the world here it seems everyone has given up on restrictions. A good thing, though I find myself very cautious and cynical about travel.

Thank you very much for your kind wishes. Yes, I am visiting Paris with my father. It is his first international trip as a tourist and I wanted to go with him because I never visited Paris and to help him with French. I'll return 6 days later.

I have no real reason to believe that restrictions will return, no matter how many covid waves we shall have. The virus is much softer and already the travelling industry is suffering. So, let's travel!

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The cave parable of Plato is what happens when you try to enlighten the normies:

Plato continues, saying that the freed prisoner would think that the world outside the cave was superior to the world he experienced in the cave and attempt to share this with the prisoners remaining in the cave attempting to bring them onto the journey he had just endured; "he would bless himself for the change, and pity [the other prisoners]" and would want to bring his fellow cave dwellers out of the cave and into the sunlight (516c).[2]

The returning prisoner, whose eyes have become accustomed to the sunlight, would be blind when he re-enters the cave, just as he was when he was first exposed to the sun (516e).[2] The prisoners, according to Plato, would infer from the returning man's blindness that the journey out of the cave had harmed him and that they should not undertake a similar journey. Plato concludes that the prisoners, if they were able, would therefore reach out and kill anyone who attempted to drag them out of the cave (517a).[2]

Keep an eye on them, when they suffered enough bring them to the source and let them drink themselves. If they don't suffer and don't have an innate curiosity for truth (which almost no one has) they'll just attack you and possibly kill you when you try to ''drag them out of the cave''. Other accounts speak of the prisoners laughing at the returning prisoners, as he stumbles in the dark as he is blind to it now having seen the sunlight. This perfectly explains the 2 reactions we see with the corona narrative, speaking of God, speaking against equality and feminism etc: they 1. either laugh at us (mock and ridicule us), 2. they attack us (try to hurt you physically, take your stuff, possibly physically kill you if the chance is there).

Last edited:

Tardynox

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
The sherpa map does a good job of showing travel restrictions

And for those playing along Ukraine and Netherlands aren't allowing unvaccinated in right now. (Although Luxembourg is the other)
The map is saying the restrictions in the Netherlands are unknown, and as far as I am aware luckily not everyone entering has to get the vax, "only" people from outside the EU Schengen Zone. In theory you could just go to Belgium, Germany or France, take a train there and then get into the country. Nobody is gonna check if you're vaxxed on a train, and otherwise you could rent a car of course.

Tardynox

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer

Thanks!
Welp the airports are all overflowing, so I guess you could say we're back to pre-covid times of terms of travel if we ignore any possible restrictions.

paternos

Robin
Catholic
Just been traveling across Eastern Europe and noticed it has been changing, the globalist take-over is going fast and the experience is different from what I saw years ago.
  • Girls having piercings in their noses in the bridge or nostril
  • Girls in cities having small and bigger tattoos in 10+ visible places, I have seen things like a spider on the forearm, a lemon part on the wrists and a lamp on the upper arm, Hipster men with beards and pulled up pants, I was walking around not knowing if I was in New York, Amsterdam, Paris or where.
  • The growth of skyscrapers, in every capital city I visited large glass skyscrapers have been built in the last 10 years housing international banks, insurance companies and ministries.
  • The support of Ukraine, those in power are full on supporting Ukraine
    thumb_1024x663_vilnius-putin.jpeg
  • Capital cities are moving more together as a global network. I find it hard to remember which city I was, all have hipsters, a gentrified old industrial area now used for start-ups, glass towers housing finance and insurance, a touristic centre of the town where the signs read "eat authentic local food here", museums showing the "horrors of the past" with abusive Nazis, Russians and leaders from the middle ages.
  • The countryside is being planted full of windmills and solar panels, all the projects show a subsidized by the EU logo.
  • Rising prices, inflation has been huge in the baltics and eastern Europe, in Estonia the inflation was 21% last year
  • My declining buying power, my income would buy me more 10 years ago, whether it's in food, hotels, houses. Kind of crazy to realize how much the original population of Western Europe has been stolen from to fund the expansion of the globalists and immigration.
  • The architecture in large cities, I see everywhere those huge "luxury" condo buildings popping up, they all look the same in a brutalist way, a lot of glass, with some natural tones (some wood attached to the concrete) These building are disconnected from the soil they are built. I wouldn't be surprised these a designs built globally.
Some positive notes:
  • In Poland the church was packed during mass, which was amazing, many young people going to church, people needed to take folding chairs, sitting on the stairs.
  • Kneeling while entering church, young guys coming in the church, going on their knees on the floor for prayer before taking a seat.
  • The smaller cities don't have the globalist attention and are still much like the old world, there is very little immigration and it's an amazing feeling to be in a foreign country and feel so safe, many times I didn't feel the need to lock my car/bike which I don't have at home
  • The countryside is amazing (as it is everywhere), just going where you feel "there will be nothing there" a random point on a map and driving there.

Celibate Warrior21

Sparrow
Other Christian
I noticed people getting zoned out and talking to themselves during the middle of the day.

I think this is a symptom of the zombie apocalypse. As people get less spiritual and not have Jesus in their lives, they will have spiritual attacks in some form of bodily and mental abnormalities.

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox
UFO videos are on the rise. Lots of weird stuff lately. More importantly, the most common UFO sightings appear to have been caught in infrared.

You know, I'm rather curious. Are these just aliens, or are they demons? Wouldn't the Bible have mentioned aliens if they existed? God created the whole Universe afterall, and if more than the Universe exists then it's because he created it too.

So what are these? Government black projects? Aliens? Demons? Or something else?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
UFO videos are on the rise. Lots of weird stuff lately. More importantly, the most common UFO sightings appear to have been caught in infrared.

You know, I'm rather curious. Are these just aliens, or are they demons? Wouldn't the Bible have mentioned aliens if they existed? God created the whole Universe afterall, and if more than the Universe exists then it's because he created it too.

So what are these? Government black projects? Aliens? Demons? Or something else?

Check out project bluebeam thread in deep forum and y'will understand. In short it's just another scam by the regime and they plan a spectacular fake alien invasion to further their great reset agenda, as in such scenario they can take and centralize a lot of power, like during corona.