Weird things you noticed lately

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
One of the things I've noticed lately that really breaks my heart is the condition of young men, namely young teenage men. It's as if they're life-force has been taken out of them. Before we could count on these young men to be loud and obnoxious, but also, comical and self-assured. The notion of a bright shining young man. Today, I see a sort of lobotomized male. Their eyes lack a lust for life. Their energy is sequestered and dull. There is no get up and go. We can blame social media and modernity, which surely play some part in this, but, let's get real. The reason is simple and obvious; this is the end-state of a massive feminists driven social engineering project that aimed to undermine boys. There is no excuse for this and the people behind it are the epitome of evil.
I'm pleased you said that, I've been noticing the same thing in some areas I travel through, not everywhere, but it's very alarming to see. Really bad. I was being some guy at a buffet and he was in such a zombie miserable state he could barely operate the coffee machine. Indeed 'labotomized', lacking a lust for life.

I received an unhealthy dose of that feminist-inspired undermining myself as a boy but managed to have enough fire in me to ultimately find male mentors and undo a lot of the conditioning. It still did a lot of harm, left its mark but there are some who have been truly pulled right under by it.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
Don't forget that 25yo Indy had a sexual "relationship" with the then 15 yo marion.

So that's what it actually is? I caught the innuendo in the movie. Indy resorts to using Marion for his own interests throughout the movie. It's upsetting going back to these old movies and noticing the subversion and predictive programming. I suppose we should be thankful God has allowed us to have the eyes to see.

Indiana Jones isn't supposed to be some Kirk Cameron movie. It's one thing to note Spielberg's constant use of Nazis in his films to use as the bad guy. However, it's another to expect nothing less than strict Christian morals in his or every other Hollywood film. And BTW...older men/younger women is not a sin in the Bible.

So Indy was involved in some degree with a much younger Marion and broke her heart. Big wup. That describes a ton of other Hollywood films that go back to the Golden Age of movies. If we didn't have characters with faults who cheated, murdered, seduced, etc then movies wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Indiana Jones isn't supposed to be some Kirk Cameron movie. It's one thing to note Spielberg's constant use of Nazis in his films to use as the bad guy. However, it's another to expect nothing less than strict Christian morals in his or every other Hollywood film. And BTW...older men/younger women is not a sin in the Bible.

So Indy was involved in some degree with a much younger Marion and broke her heart. Big wup. That describes a ton of other Hollywood films that go back to the Golden Age of movies. If we didn't have characters with faults who cheated, murdered, seduced, etc then movies wouldn't be nearly as interesting.
What makes it weird is that speilberg and lucas allegedly wanted her to be even younger, and now that part is weird when I watch it now with the knowledge that speilberg could very well be a pedo. It's not like Indy married her that young, which is where your bible reference comes into play.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

I never knew about the age gap. The actress that played Marion was 20 when the movie was made. She had been in Animal House previously, so I saw her as being of age.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
The Prussian model had two levels of schooling. The lower level was for the masses. It taught reading, writing, and arithmetic, which are useful work skills. However, it also conditioned children to attend school on a schedule, and obey assignments, the same as they would need to do as industrial workers or clerks, etc. Furthermore, it was designed to instill civic and religious values to honor and respect the government and the church, to be good, obedient workers and citizens, as part of a well ordered society..

The upper level of schooling was designed for the elites. This education is like what came to be called liberal education. It was designed to teach people how to think. It was designed to give them a solid background in history, literature, languages, etc. It included logic, grammar, and rhetoric, the classical trivium. It was designed to produce a well rounded gentleman, who would be able to take up a role in the ruling class.

Eventually, in the decades since the Prussian system was designed, the two types of schooling were blurred, and they started trying to provide a liberal education for the masses. So, you have children of every class being taught about the renaissance and the enlightenment, but many of them finding this boring and useless. Instead of instilling children with values to become good workers in the modern industrial economy, it poisons them with various rebellious ideas, and makes them unsuitable for the workplace, and sets them against God, country, and family

The original Prussian model also included the welfare state. It provided the working masses with healthcare, and a system of old age pensions and care for the poor. This worked well to prevent rebellion, to ensure social order, and to keep the masses in favor of the state. Again, this has all been perverted over time, so that now the welfare state keeps healthy people out of the workplace, and corrupts them so they become nothing but a burden on society, along with all their descendants.

I think that the masses should be taught how to think in regards to the Trivium and Quadrivium. In addition to training in their vocations. Don't need to teaching about the Enlightenment poisonous ideas.

It is a form of learning and thinking that can be applied to various subjects. It isn't simply just teaching them the classics.

It helps to foster a freer and good civic society. Because it trains character, allows them to come to knowledge of the truth through sounder thinking and helps supplement their vocations.

A society less NPCish is a more dynamic society. Razorfist definitely militates against the Prussian System in this regard:

Last edited:

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I think that the masses should be taught how to think in regards to the Trivium and Quadrivium. In addition to training in their vocations. Don't need to teaching about the Enlightenment poisonous ideas.

It is a form of learning and thinking that can be applied to various subjects. It isn't simply just teaching them the classics.

It helps to foster a freer and good civic society. Because it trains character, allows them to come to knowledge of the truth through sounder thinking and helps supplement their vocations.

A society less NPCish is a more dynamic society. Razorfist definitely militates against the Prussian System in this regard:

As well as sufficient liberal arts training, via Trivium & Quadrivium, there should also be a re-establishment of the virtues of the servile arts, i.e. blue collar and working class professions.

There's been such a heavy push for people to go to university's in the past several decades, and it's resulted in a huge loss of practical working-man skills across the board, where otherwise hard working people have been thrusted into a BS three-year degree in Criminology or something, with nothing but a hangover and a piece of paper to show for it.

It seems as though entering the trades has been frowned upon for the most part -- at least up until very recently, I've noticed a resurgence of interest in the various trades lately.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Majority of people I come across are now angry majority if not all of the time, people are running out of patience, kindness is on the decline, self entitlement, disturbing of the peace, lack of respect for one another and of course the increase in degeneracy.
''Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved''. I also like the word ''lawless'' here instead of wickedness, when you think about it that's what it is: laws are there to uphold boundaries, and modern day culture is exactly that lawless, no boundaries that are uphold.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I was reminiscing on some music of yesteryear, which may be familiar to some of the 90s generation here, and I found myself suddenly struck by the thought that a mere 15 years ago, society was such more peaceful, tranquil and slow paced compared to now. Even then we had the internet, but you had to wait 5 minutes before your computer had started. You didn't have a phone. All forms were in paper. You always had to go anywhere physically, to sign a contract, or to buy something. There was no internet retail. In 15 years things have changed so fast, arguably the fastest since the dawn of human time. The pace we live in now is unprecedented and all boundaries and more specifically boundaries against living a not peaceful life have been evaporated since the swerve towards the smartphone and the consequent developments in recent years.

This was the music by the way, for those ''who know'' ;).

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
This is something that has been happening to me ever since I got "redpilled" around 2016-17: I've always experienced some kind of mental blocking whenever I try to break down and analyze any relevant current event, or what sort of people are pushing globohomo agenda, or those who otherwise have dissident opinions but still oppose Christianity. It's as if some kind of a glass wall appears in my mind that prevents me from articulating my thoughts any further. It could just be information overload or the amount of stress in seeing blatant promotion of falsehood, but it's a tangible sensation nonetheless.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I saw a boy walking around today with half jeans, half tracking suit pants. Even jeans aren't safe for the mixing of everything.
The most absurd fashion trends always get promoted in the name of consumerism. I think they also contribute to social engineering because it generates peer pressure or the threat of being isolated if one does not adapt to these trends. I know because I have experienced feeling envy and loneliness in high school and college over everyone else wearing stuff I couldn't afford. Looking back now I could only laugh at myself for placing importance on such petty things.

Easy_C

Peacock
The most absurd fashion trends always get promoted in the name of consumerism. I think they also contribute to social engineering because it generates peer pressure or the threat of being isolated if one does not adapt to these trends. I know because I have experienced feeling envy and loneliness in high school and college over everyone else wearing stuff I couldn't afford. Looking back now I could only laugh at myself for placing importance on such petty things.

Player supreme had a theory in this, where he said it started by getting black people to wear their shirts inside out back in the 60s and that they do this because it conditions you to comply with idiotic things.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Player supreme had a theory in this, where he said it started by getting black people to wear their shirts inside out back in the 60s and that they do this because it conditions you to comply with idiotic things.
That and other factors contributed into the dumbing down of the black population of the US and an increase in crime, poverty and gun violence, which laid down the foundations for the BLM psyop and the destabilization of America through racial conflict

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Yeah, and fashion also gets used of course to further the agenda of mixture of everything. If you can't have a man or a woman, you can't have jeans too. It's a matter of time before we eat half pizza half chicory as a dish, although I doubt whether you Muricans not already eating that lol.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
That and other factors contributed into the dumbing down of the black population of the US and an increase in crime, poverty and gun violence, which laid down the foundations for the BLM psyop and the destabilization of America through racial conflict
Maybe we need a "Dumbing Down Agenda Thread" to track that stuff in general. It goes beyond black people and BLM..

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
Fashion fads seem to come and go in cycles. Slashed clothes were also popular during the Renaissance era among the aristocrats,
as a marker of conspicuous consumption: "I'm so rich, I can afford to slash my finest silks just for fun!" But in that time their slashes
never exposed the skin, only the underlying material, usually of a contrasting color. Hopefully the current fad for ripped jeans will fade
just like the Renaissance fad for slashed clothes.

AA---Art---Renaissance---slashed clothes#8.jpg
AA---Art---Renaissance---slashed clothes#4.jpeg
AA---Art---Renaissance---slashed clothes#5.jpg

33 Johannes Mijtens portrait of a boy.png
AA---Art---Renaissance---slashed clothes#7.jpg
AA---Art---Renaissance---slashed clothes#1.jpeg