Welcome to RVF II

Roosh

Cardinal
A really nice feature on the moderation side is that when you file a report, it's like a support ticket. You will know when I took a look at it and I can even include a message explaining why I took that action. Previously, you had no idea what happened to your reports.

Emancipator

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A really nice feature on the moderation side is that when you file a report, it's like a support ticket. You will know when I took a look at it and I can even include a message explaining why I took that action. Previously, you had no idea what happened to your reports.

Was just about to comment, this is a great feature for clarifications/transparency!

Just discovered Dark Mode

Roosh

Cardinal
Some guidance on threads:

On RVF I, we had mega threads to help reduce clogging of the forum listing, but since we have so many subforums here, you are free to start a new thread when it could fit in a mega thread. If you're just leaving a random story, a mega thread would do, but if you hope for some additional discussion, start a new thread.

xmlenigma

Pelican
As I went through in life, you've taken a turn towards the Spiritual... but every once in a while I like to refer to the older stuff.

Can you not just create or leave an ARCHIVE for good.. or for an year or two.. of things & Topics that are NO LONGER KOSHER in the new RooshV anti fornicating stance.

I can understand and respect your philosophical and spiritual shift, but so much CONTENT was PITCHED together by SO MANY PEOPLE.

Why not let others REFER to it, even if it is READ ONLY or not updateable.

History has to know the details of WHAT JOURNEY ...You, We all went through.

I just spent the day migrating what was left of RVF I (special thanks to @Nineteen84 for assisting me with the migration). You can see the RVF I archive at https://www.rooshvforum.com/archive. It won't be online forever, so grab anything you need from there by July.

As you can see, Xenforo software is quite different than Mybb. To help us with the transition, I created a How-To & Troubleshooting forum at the bottom of the main forum page. Use that forum to ask questions about the software (e.g. changing your avatar, embedding videos, etc.). There is also a Sandbox forum where you can test out the features before posting to live threads. This software is new to me so I will be learning with you.

The biggest change I've made is adding over a dozen forums for more focused discussion. The old Everything Else is now Off Topic. A new forum, Culture general, is where most threads you remember as belonging in EE now reside. I've transferred the past 6 months of threads to the new subforums. If a thread older than that gets bumped, I'll move it to the right place. It will take us a while to get a feel for where to post a new thread, so if you post a new thread and it seems to disappear, it's because I moved it somewhere else. Go to your profile to see your posted threads and the new location.

Understand that with RVF II, I did not try to copy/paste the old forum. That forum is dead. This is a new platform with a new focus, so I ask that you use the forum for one week before making any suggestions or feature requests. In one week, a new area will open for you to do so. Use the How-To & Troubleshooting forum to ask questions about the new software or report any problems in the meanwhile.

Lastly, I have locked threads that have not been bumped in the past 5 years. If you wanted to reply to an old thread, simply start a new one.

I hope you enjoy the new forum!
Whoa, this site is a LOT quicker

Roosh

Cardinal
The suggestions & comments forum is now open:

You can make requests for features or other forum settings.

Hi Roosh. Ever in the horizon the possibility of creating sort of an app with both the forum and your website, and perhaps something else within (a sort of Christian database of resources? Recommended books, authors, thinkers? Sort of a cluster). Probably impractical but who knows.

Roosh

Cardinal
Hi Roosh. Ever in the horizon the possibility of creating sort of an app with both the forum and your website, and perhaps something else within (a sort of Christian database of resources? Recommended books, authors, thinkers? Sort of a cluster). Probably impractical but who knows.
No plans for that. I will stick to articles, videos, books, and forum.

donvance

Hi Roosh, I decided to join in on your forum. Thanks for the opportunity.

I am new to the Roosh world. I really enjoyed the virtual trip with you on the Babylon road. Thanks for the great self-docu-drama. It was enjoyable as well as disturbing. I suppose that is everything I needed, it made me laugh, made me cry, made me angry and made me grow up just a little bit more. Seeya

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Fast and sleek! Been gone for over a week due to affairs outside of my control. I am liking the new features here, and the more serious, focused style of the forum.

Well done Roosh.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Now I understand, why registration is usually closed lol.
Quality on the corona board has been in the dumpster too lately... even without this Siberian troll.