Welcome to RVF II

Rob Banks

Pelican
As I went through in life, you've taken a turn towards the Spiritual... but every once in a while I like to refer to the older stuff.

Can you not just create or leave an ARCHIVE for good.. or for an year or two.. of things & Topics that are NO LONGER KOSHER in the new RooshV anti fornicating stance.

I can understand and respect your philosophical and spiritual shift, but so much CONTENT was PITCHED together by SO MANY PEOPLE.

Why not let others REFER to it, even if it is READ ONLY or not updateable.

History has to know the details of WHAT JOURNEY ...You, We all went through.
What legitimate reason could there be for anyone to need to see that content (other than wanting to use it for evil purposes such as fornication)?

We all know what Roosh went through and who he used to be. He is very candid about it. We don't need access to the dirty details.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
It seems that RooshVForum's "40 days and 40 nights" in the wilderness has come to an end.

After the forum's change of direction (was it July 2019?) traffic to the forum has declined dramatically.

According to Alexa traffic has taken a serious move up over the last few days.

This is calculated as a three month average. According to SiteRankData the daily rank is back up to about 20,000, which is close to the forum's all time highs. The three month average before the change was about 40,000-50,000.

open source

Sparrow
Gold Member
It seems that RooshVForum's "40 days and 40 nights" in the wilderness has come to an end.

After the forum's change of direction (was it July 2019?) traffic to the forum has declined dramatically.

According to Alexa traffic has taken a serious move up over the last few days.

This is calculated as a three month average. According to SiteRankData the daily rank is back up to about 20,000, which is close to the forum's all time highs. The three month average before the change was about 40,000-50,000.

UHMAZIN!

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've been predicting a shift for some time. Initially I noted that there is a considerable split in fertility between leftists and conservatives. According to a 2006 article in the WSJ, there was a 41% gap in fertility between Dems and Republicans. While Western fertility is declining, when you remove the left it doesn't.

Then over the last 18 months or so I noted the formation of pockets of traditional conservativism online. They're small, but growing steadily.

I thought over the long-term (10 years) that the forum would slowly grow with the apparent resumption of a more traditional life among a few. But it seems it's already back to it's former strength in numbers.

I always used the "What's New" feature to see the new posts. It always used to be about 3 pages. With the change it went down to 1 page; but is back at 3 again. It's also good to see some old posters come out of the woodwork.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
I don't see a "suggestions" thread in this section, so I'm going to leave one here.

Is there any way this forum could slightly alter its color design? It's difficult for me to see on my computer because it appears as dark blue type on a light blue background. The words just don't stand out enough.

It would be easier to view if the type was blacker and the background was whiter. In short, I think a bit more contrast would make for easier reading.

redbeard

Hummingbird
I don't see a "suggestions" thread in this section, so I'm going to leave one here.

Is there any way this forum could slightly alter its color design? It's difficult for me to see on my computer because it appears as dark blue type on a light blue background. The words just don't stand out enough.

It would be easier to view if the type was blacker and the background was whiter. In short, I think a bit more contrast would make for easier reading.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Question - how does one go straight to the new posts for a given thread?

Also, how do we delete conversations? It doesn't look like we can.

Thanks.

Roosh

Cardinal
Question - how does one go straight to the new posts for a given thread?

Also, how do we delete conversations? It doesn't look like we can.

Thanks.
1. Simply click on the title to go to first unread post. Click on the date to go to the first post. Click on the timestamp of the latest post to go to that post.

2. Click "Leave".