media%2FFQOpiMgXsA4q99e.png%3Fname%3Dorig

Rumble's response:

media%2FFQOqQJIWQAYjj2W.jpg%3Fname%3Dorig

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Steven Seagal Tells Putin's Allies 'We Stand Together' at Birthday Party​

Steven Seagal has expressed his unwavering support for Vladimir Putin and his allies, even as most of the Western world turns its back on the Russian president following the invasion of Ukraine.

The Hollywood star is a vocal supporter of Putin, who he considers a friend. At a restaurant in Moscow on Sunday, where the actor was attending celebrations for his 70th birthday, Seagal called Putin's allies his "family" and "friends," as reported by The Times.

According to The Times, the party was attended by Putin allies including Margarita Simonyan, editor-in-chief of RT, the state-funded Russian broadcaster, and television presenter Vladimir Solovyev—both of whom have been targeted with Western sanctions because of their close ties with Putin.

Solovyev, considered one of the main supporters of the Kremlin on Russian TV, had two of his villas near Lake Como seized by Italian authorities in March. One of the villas was set on fire by unidentified protesters in April.

In a video circulated on Twitter, Seagal, dressed in black, can be heard making a toast to "each and everyone one of you, you are my family and my friends. And I love all of you and we stand together, through thick and through thin."

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
According to The Times, the party was attended by Putin allies including Margarita Simonyan, editor-in-chief of RT, the state-funded Russian broadcaster, and television presenter Vladimir Solovyev—both of whom have been targeted with Western sanctions because of their close ties with Putin.

Solovyev, considered one of the main supporters of the Kremlin on Russian TV, had two of his villas near Lake Como seized by Italian authorities in March. One of the villas was set on fire by unidentified protesters in April.

So any western government can just seize the assets or property of any Russian person, not just oligarchs, but in this case a Russian TV personality, any time they want? So soon it will be any Russian, then it will be anyone who agrees with Russia on any matter, then it will be anyone who doesn't denounce Russia strongly enough, then it will be anyone for any reason. The western governments are just going to start seizing any of its citizens assets for any reason, soon. This is just the beginning apparently. Property and assets in the west will no longer be protected under any kind of due process. We will soon be in the "hoping they don't come for us personally" stage.

Trewolla

Banned
Protestant
Western propaganda and modern social media has cost me about $1600 over the past year. The $600 cost was the result of an ash tray that I pitched through the TV during a particularly egregious display of western propaganda. The other $1000 was the result of social media causing me to spike my wife's I-phone onto the floor like I had just scored a touchdown with it.

Both events were undoubtedly stupid,....they cost me money,....but they felt right at the time,..yanno?

What can I say?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
A propaganda sitcom segment.

* Looks up in the sky: "No, but I've never seen a fast mover. *long silenced* Where did it go?"
Cocks his head and walks around, looking up in the sky: "If it was fired from a ship...that's a 500 lb bomb. That's...*checks his watch*...coming from the east, southeast."

Whole thing is so laughable it's like he's doing a scripted movie scene.