Western media propaganda

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

These media propagandists are absolutely INSUFFERABLE. Good for Roger Waters in this clip. Smerconish brings up Waters' dead father in some weird way to justify America's entry into the last hellish world war. He even attempts to use laughter and talk over Waters to assuage the awkwardness of not being able to use actual logical arguments to combat his salient points. There is nothing funny about the Communist/Zionist/Internationalist power bloc declaring a holy war against Germany in 1933 which made WW II inevitable.

The current situation with Russia has many parallels to the situation with Germany in the 1930s. The same group of people are employing similar strategies and tactics against Russia in order to provoke a massive global conflict, as people here are keenly aware of.

"It seems likely manpower, rather than hardware, is the main reason the Ukrainians haven’t stood up more armored units.
It’s not totally clear exactly how many tank brigades the army has. Maybe six. Maybe five. Maybe fewer. The Ukrainian army has a habit of keeping undermanned—practically non-existent—units on paper and occasionally touting them in the media."

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Roger Waters takedown is absolutely brutal. Russia won WW2. Ukraine is a fake country. Taiwan belongs to China. All this in under 2 minutes.

This guy, like me, is a 1999 liberal. Only by today's standards he is an ultra right wing extremist, farther right than everyone in the Republican party. How far we have fallen in the past 20 years!

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
This guy, like me, is a 1999 liberal. Only by today's standards he is an ultra right wing extremist, farther right than everyone in the Republican party. How far we have fallen in the past 20 years!

I think about this a lot, how an "American Idiot"-era democrats, at least up the mid 2000s, opposed American imperial expansion and Bush wars, as well as free trade and gigacorporation plutocracy. A lot of the same stuff most of us believe, at least on an economic and foreign policy level. That all completely ended around the time of Occupy Wall Street, the puppetmasters got scared and launched the White Man Bad psyop with the Martyrdom of Saint Trayvon, and the NPC reprogramming was complete.

I'm really curious if anybody on here came from that formerly mainstream Democrat background after rejecting the new programming - and how you ended up here.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I used to love the Jon Stewert / Steven Colbert back to back shows in college. I think Jon Stewert is still ok on a few things but I remember watching Steven Colbert interview Democrat Tulsi Gabbard a few years later and it was like he became the parody that he played so many years. I don't know how other "fans" of his couldn't see it. He's not even funny any more. Just a weird establishment shill.

Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Joe Rogan, these people are all called alt-right adjacent, and even literally *Nazis* when they haven't changed their positions at all. I'm still basically on the same page as people like that, but it's not an extremely right wing position, where just a decade ago it was a hippy-dippy loony lefty position. I've moved from one extreme to another and all I did was stand still.

I remember listening to Richard Spencer when he was "most hated man in America" and I couldn't even identify anything he said that was really controversial. Maybe some of the race realism stuff like IQ makes people uncomfortable, but we just magically developed snowflakes overnight that couldn't handle discomfort.

Many friends--probably most--do not have families because they don't want to bring kids into this world. A non-political friend with an 8 year daughter told me the other day if he knew things would be this bad, he would never have had kids. Imagine feeling that way and living in one of the richest countries in the world.

That's all anecdotal, but if you look at the 30 and 40 somethings who are political dissidents, most of them came from the left. Many of us went through a libertarian phase as well, and then finally ended up as extremists just because we didn't hate ourselves for being straight and white. It's really incredible how quickly they've destroyed our country, and how most people just went along with it, or even see it as good.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I used to love the Jon Stewert / Steven Colbert back to back shows in college. I think Jon Stewert is still ok on a few things but I remember watching Steven Colbert interview Democrat Tulsi Gabbard a few years later and it was like he became the parody that he played so many years. I don't know how other "fans" of his couldn't see it. He's not even funny any more. Just a weird establishment shill.

Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Joe Rogan, these people are all called alt-right adjacent, and even literally *Nazis* when they haven't changed their positions at all. I'm still basically on the same page as people like that, but it's not an extremely right wing position, where just a decade ago it was a hippy-dippy loony lefty position. I've moved from one extreme to another and all I did was stand still.

I remember listening to Richard Spencer when he was "most hated man in America" and I couldn't even identify anything he said that was really controversial. Maybe some of the race realism stuff like IQ makes people uncomfortable, but we just magically developed snowflakes overnight that couldn't handle

Many friends--probably most--do not have families because they don't want to bring kids into this world. A non-political friend with an 8 year daughter told me the other day if he knew things would be this bad, he would never have had kids. Imagine feeling that way and living in one of the richest countries in the world.

That's all anecdotal, but if you look at the 30 and 40 somethings who are political dissidents, most of them came from the left. Many of us went through a libertarian phase as well, and then finally ended up as extremists just because we didn't hate ourselves for being straight and white. It's really incredible how quickly they've destroyed our country, and how most people just went along with it, or even see it as good.

How horribly cruel your friend is to his daughter. With that mindset it is almost guaranteed that she'll end up a mess.

Having children is a good thing as it tests you as a man (and woman). Just giving up is exactly what they want. Home school and turn off the tv and no iphones and you'll get a long way.

Oh and also make them chop wood.

On the whole political thing, yes it proves that politics are a farce and that it's all controlled by a few. Same with me I went from left wing to far right without moving an inch.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Some propagandist tweets:

Jay in Kyiv @JayinKyiv - Aug 4, 2022 · 6:46 PM UTC
Today Russians killed this little girl and her grandmother with artillery.
Every day.
But let's not provoke Putin.
[photo]

The tweet gets 5000 likes, 2000 retweets, 150 quotes and 200 replies. Western “bleeding heart liberals” are predictably enraged and/or crying. “Damn those Russkie beasts!”

There’s just one little problem. You see, the little girl, her grandmother, and her ballet teacher were all residents of Donetsk and were killed by Ukrainian shelling:

Unai Zarraolandia @unaiwind - Aug 5, 2022 · 9:08 PM UTC
Her name was Katya Kutubaeva, died yesterday under the shelling of ukrainian fascist soldiers on civilian areas of the city of Donetsk, she died with her grandmother and ballet teacher Galina Volodina in Pushkin Boulevard of Donetsk.
You are @JayinKyiv a miserable scoundrel.
[photo]

Of course, this one only gets 200 likes, 100 retweets, 10 quotes and 10 replies.