Western media propaganda

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian

New Zealand proposes taxing cow burps to reduce emissions​

"New Zealand's farmers are set to be the first in the world to reduce agricultural emissions, positioning our biggest export market for the competitive advantage that brings in a world increasingly discerning about the provenance of their food," Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63211506

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I've interacted with Bremmer a few times on LinkedIN. Generally bad faith responses that repeat talking points without actually addressing the question asked.
I've been talking about the physiognomy is everything issue with him for 2 years now, since I've seen several slimy responses and attempts at being objective, but knowing he's a never trumper / globalist type.

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Laughably bad piece of copium from the Telegraph, everything Russia does is a sign of desparation, even destroying Ukrainian infrastructure with cheap, highly effective and unstoppable Iranian drones:

username

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Laughably bad piece of copium from the Telegraph, everything Russia does is a sign of desparation, even destroying Ukrainian infrastructure with cheap, highly effective and unstoppable Iranian drones:

The one thing I actually saw accurate in the media about Ukraine was the massive effect the drones were having. So now the narrative is that the drones in fact are dinky toys that do nothing and shows Putin‘s desperation. And these media clowns wonder why nobody trust them anymore.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
3xku2ipsj5u91.png

Острог

Robin
Orthodox
A peace deal in Ukraine is more dangerous than nuclear war. Total inversion of human mind. And there are countless drones without any discernment and logic who repeat this insane nonsense. At this point it would be almost beneficial if the nukes fly and take out these rabid psychopaths with them. A nuclear catastrophe is worth it if it's going to clean this earth of all liars.

GlorytoGod

Banned
Orthodox
A peace deal in Ukraine is more dangerous than nuclear war. Total inversion of human mind. And there are countless drones without any discernment and logic who repeat this insane nonsense. At this point it would be almost beneficial if the nukes fly and take out these rabid psychopaths with them. A nuclear catastrophe is worth it if it's going to clean this earth of all liars.
A more wide spread use of nuclear weapons will not only take out countless innocent civilians in the blast but will also destroy the earths ozone layer jeopardizing All life on earth. It is this kind of vengeful and hateful anti-christ thinking that not only manifests the godless conditions we face now in the world but is also the true way Satan marks a human heart and collects souls.

Last edited: