Western Medicine Is Dead

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
This is one of the reasons I decided to leave my new nursing position in a hospital. I don't want to become one of those "hard" nurses, one who doesn't care about the patients as people. There are too many nurses who suppress their soft, caring, motherly feelings at work, and it totally shows when you see their families. They shut that part of themselves down, and their kids and husbands suffer because of it. Being a nurse isn't what it used to be, hospitals and doctor's offices aren't either. There are some good nurses and doctors left out there but this globalized, politicized system has been shutting down the practices and professionals who practice in a manner that truly cares for the patients. What happened to preventative care?? It seems that has disappeared because it isn't profitable.

Genevieve

Pigeon
Woman
Orthodox
Our society has scrubbed, sanitized and hidden death. This video is flagged on YT as being inappropriate or offensive. Since when did death become categorized as such?

Seeing a loved one die brings repentance. My mother succumbed to cancer at 55 and she regretted going through the chemotherapy treatments. The experience changed me and I too turned to God. God Bless you Roosh.

I have been following Roosh for a long time and when I found out that he found his way to God, I came back to this forum, after I have left.

I TRULY think that what Roosh is mentioning (i.e. about reproducibility) is 100% correct but goes WAY BEYOND that. In fact, even when "identifying" and "isolating" such "things" as "viruses" they make BASIC MISTAKES in their scientific experiments (i.e. no control experiments).

In Germany, there is a scientist who claims, that he has not yet found any virus and he put out 100.000 Euros for the scientist, which proves to him via a scientific publication or via an experiment that proves that the measles virus exists and causes measles disease. Dr. Lanka won in front of a German court (2nd instance) and he did not have to pay the 100.000 Euros to another scientist that claimed to have the "proof". Now, Dr Lanka also doubts the existence of the coronavirus. In fact, the virus is a theoretical model that is based on wrong assumptions and statistical misinterpretations.

You can find a good interview of him here:

Coming back to science and scientist from today and the past where I believe it makes sense to research to understand the "true" science (and not the current fake science) especially in medicine and physics but also in history I recommend the following and will, if you wish, write more about them and their work in this forum in the near future:

- Gerald Pollack: The 4th Phase of Water
- Joseph H. Cater: The Awesome Life Force
- Wilhelm Reich and the work about his Orgone Accumulator
- Dr. Andreas Noack: The Big Disclosure
(no he is not talking about a flat earth, but gravitation, oil, volcanos, lightning etc)
- The censored work of Nikola Tesla
- Dr. Hamer's New Medicine and the 5 Biological Laws
- The Revelations of the Great Pyramid

- If you want to find out more about human history, study about the Empire "Grande Tartaria"

If you went through this, you will believe NOTHING of what current science is showing us anymore.

Last edited:
Well, we've been saying this for some time now. How far can you take all this diversity and inclusion and equity until you're the one the diversity hire has to work on. I understand that the "elites" can still afford and get the best healthcare available. But, that curve is still impacted. They still have to draw the exceptional doctors from a tainted pool all the same. How many Asian or White students are passed over on an ACT basis or just on a quota basis while a female or black person gets admitted over them.

The other argument might go like this...well, due to systemic isms and ists, how do we know that a black or female doctor might end up curing a major disease. And so, this rouse leaves you hanging. "I know...what if"? You say. But, all things being equal we must look at the odds, which say, a mediocre doctor is less likely to cure a major disease, whereas, an exceptional or even a better than average doctor stands a much greater chance of curing something.

Its like duh.

I was listening to Victor Davis Hansen, again, over the weekend and he touched on the inversion of merit phenomenon occurring. How good are we all going to feel when the person flying the airplane, *driving the container ship, prescribing a treatment, building that component etc are mostly compromised of the lesser qualified person?

Hate to say this, but, we're not heading there, we're there. Check me if I'm wrong, but, wasn't the person who ran around in the Suez Canal a female and, therefore, a "diversity" hire? Think of all the money being lost right now. Another observation from Dr. Hansen was the dilution of the title or station in life. If you drop standards than sure more people can become a doctor, pilot, Marine, engineer etc. But, if more people can become these sorts of things than that thing loses its appeal. If everyone can do it than there's no real value in it.

This gets personal with me. I'm a Marine and an officer. This will surely evoke a rightful response from any of the enlisted Marines here at RV Forum, but, regardless of how silly and moto your second lieutenant might have been, officer selection for the Marines is was very very very selective. Between candidates being kicked out and quitting the attrition rate is quite high. Well over 50% and I believe its closer to 75. I'm proud of what I did. But, I'm not as proud any longer. As it is with container ship helmsman or captains, there's this incessant push to put "other" people in those positions. Females are big here. And while they can boast about being a military officer and all that, they're blind to the fact that what is happening above in medical schools is happening in the military too i.e. substituting quality for ideology.

This dilutes the value of the title and institution. The Marines were all about the "Few and the..." or "We need a few good men". The message was one of exclusivity and it worked because it spoke to the competitive nature of males. Why settle for second best and all that. Today, the Marines along with the rest of the military is more like McDonalds...accessible to anyone anytime. If a female can do it than what's so special?

While I was at OCS in the late 90s there was a female platoon, I've written about this, if there was ever an incident that solidified both my convictions in male to female innate and unchangeable differences plus the sense of real accomplishment I had it was OCS juniors. Literally not one female survived. They all quit and got hurt. There were 3 good solid females who were "priors" meaning they were already Marines, that made it. And they were dark green. Good gals, to be honest with you. But, the "girl next door" they were not and the "girl next door" couldn't survive more than a day at Quantico. I know, I saw it.

After completing my training I felt very accomplished. And I earned it. I also knew that what I did truly most people cannot and especially women more than anyone.

But, that's all over and because they cried they got their way. I've seen men break down and cry to their instructors and even the colonel. "This mission isn't for everyone" was the deadpan response they got back. Such sobering words underscored the severity of where we really were. It might have been abstract, but, you could have written it in stone it seemed so absolute and unquestionable. Yet, it was questioned and it was proven to be fungible. You can cry and get your way even in the most competitive corners of the US Military. And, from the looks of it, medical school.
When I attended Army airborne school, we had a female captain in our class. After a fairly standard ass chewing by one of the instructors, nothing which would have raised any eyebrows as far as severity, she burst into tears and quite literally ran off the training field sobbing. This was also in the late 90’s so a hearty laugh was had by all and training continued without her. Good times.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
If Simeon / Zelcorpion was still here... he'd have a field day & write a classic on here!! When it comes to natural medicine... the only reason Big Pharma can literally laugh at most claiming to have natural cures... is because they BAN almost everything that Works exceptionally well! Ayahuesca & Ibogane are both herbs which can literally repair the Brain... and could end the Opioid Epidemics like Tomorrow! You see being a Fantastic Doctor is the equivalent of us who took the Red Pill... with most of us (me not included) moving on to the God Pill!

Some fantastically intelligent & good people are Liberals... but at it's roots... Liberalism as a certain atrophy of the mind for new information as a Pillar... and Fantastic Doctor, let alone people... simply can't function that way! We have to dig & dig & dig to become better & better & better! And Doctor operating that way... well... it's only a matter of time before they find something contradicting the consensus "Peer Reviewed Studies"... and that's when "things become TOO REAL aka S**t starts hitting the Fan"

Here's 32 Natural Doctors who died under mysterious consequences over the Years. Medicine, alongside Conservatism & MGTOW... and pretty much the main subjects that I've known to be outright banned or severely undermined by YouTube... but there's only 1 which can literally "Get You Dissapeared"! There's a fantastic Doctor in Vancouver working with addiction patients named Gabor Maté... and when he started having humonguous success treating his patients with Ayahuesca... 1 out Day of nowhere he just stopped even saying that Word in interviews... let alone give it to his patients! Let that sink in! Like Jason Borne would say: This is Real!!

STG

Woodpecker
When I was an undergrad at university, I originally wanted to become a doctor. I was on a pre-med track along with many of the peers who majored in a hard science. Starting in my junior year, much of our talk was centered around taking the medical school entrance exam (MCAT) and achieving a score that assured acceptance into a medical school not based in the Caribbean. I quickly learned that, all else being equal, we would be evaluated on a curve according to our race. My black peers could get in with an MCAT score of 25, while my white peers needed to get close to 30. It was even worse for Asians, who had to punch above 30.

How could it be that applicants who objectively did worse on an exam could become a doctor over those who had done better? Doesn’t society want the absolute best doctors in the country to perform life-saving procedures and surgeries? Apparently not. The medical care that you receive is becoming increasingly dependent on correcting perceived historical wrongs than rewarding genuine ability and intellectual merit. I could not understand that as a lowly undergrad student. It should not surprise you that nearly all of my black peers became doctors, but based on what I knew of their abilities from studying with them, they were not the most qualified above other applicants who were discouraged due to the higher standard they were being judged on.

While a requirement for intelligence has not been completely thrown out the door, politics was already an entrenched factor for medical school admissions upon my graduating year of 2001. Consider the fact that women are so “encouraged” to become doctors that they now outnumber men, only later to leave the profession in droves because they changed their mind or desired lighter hours. What a societal waste to train women for medicine when so many of them rightfully decide it’s more joyful to raise children.

equality_is_a_false_god-png.620941

The greatest scam here is psychiatry and psychology which are complete and absolute frauds.

Psychiatric drugs can lower testosterone levels while psychotherapy can fill you with moronic ideas like the psychotherapist advising you to connect more with a "diverse" crowd of people and to develop "empathy", which means to become a dickless fag that has elevated levels of oxytocin which lowers testosterone levels.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
The problem with medical studies is that there are too many variables to control to prove a direct outcome. Many of these variables we still don’t understand and likely never will.

It all comes down to scientism/utopia on Earth vs Christianity/salvation story/utopia after death.
Medicine thinks it can fix all the problems that come with original Sin.

These vastly different philosophies/theologies obviously can’t agree. They are non-negotiable.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
The greatest scam here is psychiatry and psychology which are complete and absolute frauds.

Psychiatric drugs can lower testosterone levels while psychotherapy can fill you with moronic ideas like the psychotherapist advising you to connect more with a "diverse" crowd of people and to develop "empathy", which means to become a dickless fag that has elevated levels of oxytocin which lowers testosterone levels.
I've had very bad experiences with psychiatrists and past psychologists, but I now see a psychologist who does a pretty good job. She really believes in a whole body approach and recognizes that treating anxiety means treating issues with your gut and digestive system. I've actually gained a significant amount of knowledge about nutritional psychology from her. I would say she's been more helpful for my overall health than my useless GP.

I've had very bad experiences with psychiatrists and past psychologists, but I now see a psychologist who does a pretty good job. She really believes in a whole body approach and recognizes that treating anxiety means treating issues with your gut and digestive system. I've actually gained a significant amount of knowledge about nutritional psychology from her. I would say she's been more helpful for my overall health than my useless GP.

If you want to maintain a healthy gut avoid consuming spicy food, sour food, alcohol, chocolate, beans, garlic, and dairy products because these can cause hyperflatulence and hyperacidity which can lead to ulcers in the digestive tract or prostate.

Also consume fiber rich vegetables and fruits, and probiotics like yogurt to aid digestion and ensure regular bowel movements.

And if you want to maintain a healthy urinary system, avoid consuming diuretics like caffeine, oatmeal, ginger, and coconut, because these can increase urine production which can cause dehydration and depletion of electrolytes, like sodium and potassium which are necessary for neuro-transmission, when you urinate.