Western Medicine Is Dead

Mr Moorii

Chicken
I'm readying this book: Murder by Injection by Eustace Mullins, pretty good book to understand the state of affairs of the medical industry. it is corrupt and evil beyond imagination. After reading the book, It will make clear that the people managing the so call "Health Institutions" will squeeze all chances to make profit out of you while enslaving you, so when you get sick with the drugs the gave you and the poison they add into your food, you will come back again so they can keep degrading you until your dead. This is their opportunity to push further their fake sustainable agenda, control energy and ask for frequent doses of injections as this retro viruses keeps changing.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I've been avoiding doctors for years and every hurdle I've encountered I've pushed myself to figure out a solution for that works for me. What positive aspects of (((medicine))) do you still believe are worth retaining?
Surgical therapies - trauma for sure, GI and GU otherwise can be very helpful too. It just depends on your problems, which ones, and how much ($) ultimately. Antiobiotic and antifungal or anti-parasite medications can be critical. Anticoagulation if you have a clotting disorder or PEs. With a good orthopedic surgeon, some joint surgeries.

Nearly all oncologic therapies are worth a shot once - and can be curative. Many "cancers" are in the category of chronic disease at this point - certainly breast, prostate, and certain skin cancers. A partial nephrectomy for renal cell carcinoma is a clear lifesaver. Colon polyp removal due to screening is something worthwhile because the doctor can act at point of screening. Most screening otherwise is a waste of time, energy, and an emotional or worry drain. The other cancers you're pretty much screwed regardless.

By and large, the key to everything is exercise and diet. But trauma help and antibiotics are literal lifesavers, as are cardiac interventions, and nowhere in the world is better at that than the USA. We prove it on fatasses every year, all the time.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Not only will avoiding western doctors probably make you healthier (assuming you take your health into your own hands--you can't just eat garbage and live a terrible lifestyle and develop maladies and then ignore medical treatment) but it was a huge part of my financial independence.

I have been self employed for most of my life, and therefore if I want "health insurance" I must give something like $4,000+ a year to an insurance company. The money pays for nothing if I don't see a doctor. They just pocket it. While I could afford that today, for many years I could not, and $4,000 still buys an awful lot of other nice things that I would prefer to have, over the extremely weak service such a policy would give me. Such a policy pays for very little, and in doing the math I figured I would need a $10,000 + a year medical event on average *EVERY YEAR* for insurance to be worthwhile.

My gym (before the flu), good diet, good habits, and good genes have been my passport to good health. I generally avoid alcohol, sugar, and carbs and mostly eat fish and fresh fruits and veggies, along with some supplements and vitamins. All this costs a fraction of what interacting with the health care system does, and it makes me feel far better.

I have relayed the story before about dating a doctor--the other fellow doctors would retreat to the hospital break room to look up *WEBMD* and return and tell their patients to take whatever steps WebMD recommended for their reported symptoms. And then charge them a couple hundred dollars or so.

By avoiding health insurance for almost two decades, the premiums I didn't piss away are enough to pay for a house in cash.

A doctor wanted to do a knee replacement operation on me for like $15,000, which would permanently reduce my mobility (and other doctors insisted I *HAD* to have it--there was no choice), and when I asked for a second opinion he said, well you could try physical therapy for 6 weeks. After maybe $500 of therapy I made a complete recovery, and didn't need this dangerous and permanent invasive surgery.

Any medical needs I have I take care of with foreign doctors when travelling abroad (the systems are always far more efficient and cheaper, and while I cannot speak to the quality since thankfully I have been very healthy most of my life, it appears superior as well).

Many are shocked to learn that the #3 cause of death in America is a doctor screwing up and accidentally killing you. This is why I always say if you do not have #1 Heart Disease or #2 Cancer, then you should not visit a hospital, as chances are you could become one of the 300,000-400,000 unintentionally KILLED by doctors (note this does not include cases where the treatment doesn't work or has side effects that kill you, like Roosh's sister or my grandmother, so the actual number doctors kill is much higher).

Dr Joel Wallach released a book called "Dead Doctors Don't Lie." The premise is that the average doctor only lives until age 58 so why would you take any health advice from someone who dies a decade or two earlier than average?

These are among the many reasons I avoid western medicine, but the main reason is they have perverse financial incentives, and they focus on treating symptoms, not health.

I also avoided health insurance for years. After I was no longer covered under my parent's health plan, the next year I found a plan for $126/month which wasn't too bad. Then the next year that plan shutdown (Thanks Obamacare) and the cheapest was $350/month. Ridiculous paying so much for something I never use and if I did need it, the $4,000/year I paid got me nothing as I would still have to pay $7,500 deductible. It was like throwing away $4,000/year.

So I decided not to pay their ransom and instead jump every 6 months from various temporary insurance plans that only covered catastrophic events. Those plans were like $500 for 6 months. Almost what I would pay under a regular plan for just 1 month covered 6 months. After that I tried Christian healthcare ministries and those were also reasonably priced.

By doing this for many years I saved close to $30,000.

Jack M

Chicken
I am very much with you on this.
One of my biggest problems is that doctors (and even nurses) don't LISTEN to you. They insist that they know better.
When I was 19 and pregnant with my first baby, my water broke. It didn't break all in one gush; but dribbled out semi-continuously. My registered nurse-midwife told me it wasn't amniotic fluid. I leaked for three days before going back to have her tell me, "Oh, it actually IS amniotic fluid" (which of course I knew all along) "you've got to get to the hospital and get induced immediately... the baby's been exposed to bacteria all this time!"

This was the first of many experiences that have left me having very, very little trust in the medical field, outside of surgeons and, like you said, simple things like wart removal.
Don't go to doctors for wart removal either. I've had warts and have had a 100% success rate treating them with either duct tape or salycillic acid, both VERY inexpensive items you can get at walmart or a drug store.
Duct tape works great for areas of the body that don't twist or move much, just leave it covered up 24/7 and change the tape every time you shower or whenever it starts to get loose. You'll be amazed had how quickly it withers away, if I remember right it couldn't have taken more than 2 weeks.
If it's on an area of the body where it's hard to get tape to stay in place go with the acid. Just apply a little bit to make it white and reapply 2 or 3 times a day. I think this method takes a little longer, maybe a few weeks (it's been years since I've had warts), but eventually the wart will dissappear.
Both methods just rely on consistency, if you forget to treat it for a couple few days you'll have to start from square one. So just don't miss any treatments.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Don't go to doctors for wart removal either. I've had warts and have had a 100% success rate treating them with either duct tape or salycillic acid, both VERY inexpensive items you can get at walmart or a drug store.
Duct tape works great for areas of the body that don't twist or move much, just leave it covered up 24/7 and change the tape every time you shower or whenever it starts to get loose. You'll be amazed had how quickly it withers away, if I remember right it couldn't have taken more than 2 weeks.
If it's on an area of the body where it's hard to get tape to stay in place go with the acid. Just apply a little bit to make it white and reapply 2 or 3 times a day. I think this method takes a little longer, maybe a few weeks (it's been years since I've had warts), but eventually the wart will dissappear.
Both methods just rely on consistency, if you forget to treat it for a couple few days you'll have to start from square one. So just don't miss any treatments.
Wow interesting. I had a couple of warts as a kid, tried the acid but probably didn't apply it regularly or properly and then a doctor removed them (either freezing them off or burning with a laser, I can't remember which I had). There are small scars in my hands today where he removed them. They are very small and no one but me will ever notice them, unless I'm fingerprinted, but I bet you don't have any such scars.

Jack M

Chicken
Wow interesting. I had a couple of warts as a kid, tried the acid but probably didn't apply it regularly or properly and then a doctor removed them (either freezing them off or burning with a laser, I can't remember which I had). There are small scars in my hands today where he removed them. They are very small and no one but me will ever notice them, unless I'm fingerprinted, but I bet you don't have any such scars.
Well I left out a lot of the trial and error from my post : ). The key is to keep it covered 24/7, whether with tape or with the acid. With the acid you do want to try to avoid getting any on normal skin, it can cause a little itching and you may get a "scar" with that method but it's still better than a wart and fades with time. I've tried the freezing method at the doctor's too but that's just a lot of pain and expense and I've never actually had that work.

Doesn’t society want the absolute best doctors in the country to perform life-saving procedures and surgeries? Apparently not.
You're 100% right.

This reminds me of the sign-language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's funeral who didn't know what he was doing, and it shows where things are going in this world... Fake sign-language interpreters are hilarious. Fake heart surgeons, fake pilots, fake aircraft mechanics, fake engineers and the like is terrifying.

The first company that starts an advertisement campaign saying that they're throwing diversity out the window, and that they're a brutal meritocracy will get my business.

Philonous

Sparrow
A compelling story. Sorry to hear about the sister.

About medicine. One of the more curious things about novelist Thomas Harris’ character “Hannibal Lecter”—first introduced in his 1980’s books, and then the 1990’s Silence of the Lambs movie—is the fact the ritual cannibalistic murderer villain was actually a modern psychiatrist. On the other hand, nobody who met a modern psychiatrist was likely to be too surprised.

For the past 10 years I myself have had an interest in Pierre Janet, who was the neuroscientist/hypnotist/theoretical psychologist who preceded Freud and Jung. Janet was a good guy in the field of medicine; he basically founded the term “subconscious”—this was how he defined the “mind of the soul”, and although it would be a repository for negative things and addictive behaviors, it would also be one for socially redeeming talents, virtues and likable personality traits. This didn’t model didn’t interfere with Christian beliefs.

In contrast, Janet’s contemporary, Sigmund Freud, didn’t believe human beings had souls; he refused to call the subconscious mind anything other than “the unconscious mind”. And in this “unconscious mind” Freud put absolutely nothing good—oedipal fantasies, homosexual fantasies, murderous fantasies—then insisted everyone had these since childhood, and it was only through western civilization’s statutes that they were repressed. His method of treating hysteria in women was to frequently masturbate the patient. He wound up getting cancerous tumors in his face and committing suicide in 1939 (although by then he was 83).

Nonetheless, guess which of the two psychoanalysts gained the most acclaim and had the most impact on the field of psychology?

And I realize psychotropic drugs have largely since replaced most forms of psychoanalysis; even so, what code of morality are the manufacturers of these drugs operating under? Where—or who—do they get this morality from? Is it from a moral relativist like Freud, or someone more inclined to accept Christian absolutes of good and evil—like Janet?

Last edited:

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I also avoided health insurance for years. After I was no longer covered under my parent's health plan, the next year I found a plan for $126/month which wasn't too bad. Then the next year that plan shutdown (Thanks Obamacare) and the cheapest was $350/month. Ridiculous paying so much for something I never use and if I did need it, the $4,000/year I paid got me nothing as I would still have to pay $7,500 deductible. It was like throwing away $4,000/year.

So I decided not to pay their ransom and instead jump every 6 months from various temporary insurance plans that only covered catastrophic events. Those plans were like $500 for 6 months. Almost what I would pay under a regular plan for just 1 month covered 6 months. After that I tried Christian healthcare ministries and those were also reasonably priced.

By doing this for many years I saved close to $30,000.

Catastrophic is the way to go if you're youngish and healthy. My mom has good results with Christian bill-sharing things but I haven't personally been on any as an adult.

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
Catastrophic is the way to go if you're youngish and healthy. My mom has good results with Christian bill-sharing things but I haven't personally been on any as an adult.
My insurance is putting God first, being just towards my neighbours, tithing faithfully, staying out of debt, living frugally, minimizing processed food, healthy sunlight exposure, enjoying God's creation, being humorous, etc.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I can no longer find the old newspaper ads or articles discussing it, because they have broken the internet, but until the 1960s most people didn't want or need any health insurance. Those that did, had something called hospital insurance that cost, if I recall, $10 or so and only applied if you had to be admitted to a hospital, which was in itself rare, and of course doctors would even make house calls at the time.

The one thing I could find is that average healthcare costs in 1960 were $147 and in 2010 had risen to $8,402. These are inflation-adjusted numbers meaning people literally spend the same amount every week on health care that they spent in a whole year in the 1960s.

That would be like a $100,000 house today costing $5.2 million *in inflation adjusted numbers* a few decades later.
That's how insane our health care costs are. Imagine how much nicer you would expect a $5.2m house to be than a $100,000 house and then compare our health care systems from past and present.

One huge difference is in 1960 there were probably many people spending the median amount ($147) on health care. Today there are few people spending $8,000 a year, but a whole lot spending far less and a sizeable but smaller amount spending tens of thousands. Such is the evil system capitalism has wrought on the health care "markets"

I wouldn't be surprised if health care outcomes did not substantially improve. The vast majority of our good health comes from "public health" ie waste water treatment plants, indoor plumbing, restaurant health inspections, hand washing, etc. A doctor once told me public health was at least 90% of the cause of good health, with the remaining 10% being all doctors, hospitals, clinics, x ray machines, drugs, and everything else we see. It's the iceberg analogy.

So even if we had a "good" health care system, it's limit is cleaning up the final 10% that public health policy didn't already fix.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Capitalism is merely the enriching of the capitalist class over those of the workers. There is no spiritual basis for capitalism and it is in fact in many ways antithetical to church teachings. I can tolerate a wealthy financial system like capitalism at times, but I will never defend it, and it is in the end an utterly Jewish system.

In terms of health care, the entire model of profiting off of the sick and ill is disgusting and did not really exist until 1965. There are plenty of doctors earning very nice incomes who do not operate under a fee for service system, but instead are paid a healthy salary, typically providing them a very nice quality of life well above the median wage without providing perverse incentives in their work.

Remember, in the health care system, the doctor is the laborer, so a capitalist system is actually anti-doctor, as capitalism is nothing more than an anti-labor economic system (though doctors obviously abuse the perverse system we have today to their best advantage).

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
Capitalism is merely the enriching of the capitalist class over those of the workers. There is no spiritual basis for capitalism and it is in fact in many ways antithetical to church teachings. I can tolerate a wealthy financial system like capitalism at times, but I will never defend it, and it is in the end an utterly Jewish system.

In terms of health care, the entire model of profiting off of the sick and ill is disgusting and did not really exist until 1965. There are plenty of doctors earning very nice incomes who do not operate under a fee for service system, but instead are paid a healthy salary, typically providing them a very nice quality of life well above the median wage without providing perverse incentives in their work.

Remember, in the health care system, the doctor is the laborer, so a capitalist system is actually anti-doctor, as capitalism is nothing more than an anti-labor economic system (though doctors obviously abuse the perverse system we have today to their best advantage).
Because attorneys abuse the law system, do we abolish attorneys?
Do you support a law system?

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
Not only are vaccines suspicious, hospitals are too:
Part of a discussion way back in 1991:

Regarding a very grim book, by Gordon Thomas
Enslaved: An Investigation into Modern Day Slavery, published in 1990.

Organ transplants are a big business today. And in spite of all the propaganda, asking you to fill out a certificate so that if you have an accident you will donate an organ, not many people do.
And yet there is no shortage of organs for young or for old and these come from people, slaves that have been cannibalized. There are 200 million slaves in the world today, a conservative estimate (1990).

And it is on a big scale, a highly professional scale. And hospitals don’t want to know where the organs come from.

...vast numbers of children for child prostitution, boys and girls, great many to be sold into factories in the Far East, to work endlessly until they are worn out and they are replaced.
But highly reputable anti slavery societies that go back to the days of the black slave trade have been involved in the basic research and they have never had more trouble than now in getting the facts out, because you had an organized Christian community at one time interested in fighting slavery.

A very grim book. Gordon Thomas Enslaved: An Investigation into Modern Day Slavery, published in 1990.

Quoted excerpts.

Mr Moorii

Chicken
Western medicine is a nightmare because two quacks took power in the 18th century, Simmons and later on Fishbein ( Interesting name) and reshape the decaying AMA (American Medical Association) into something closer to a Criminal association to extort doctors, businesses and destroy more truthful health practices in the name of money, power and status, Fishbein later on associated with Rockefeller Institute of Health, an evil institution that basically wanted to monopolise the practice of medicine, but not for the sake of taking care of your fellow brothers and sisters, but just to squeeze extra dimes to enrich more his already bloody oily pockets. One example was that one of Paul Ehrlich who engineer a drug named tryparsimidem manufactured by Merck under no other but license by Rockefeller Institute of Medical Research, this arsenic drug was promoted to cure syphilis, but without revealing that its consumption might cause blindness!... Even the designer of this drug, Paul Ehrlich, became aware that this drug was damaging the optic nerves of the patients, but his warning had no hearing from AMA of Rockefeller Institute ad they kept distributing this drug for many years. This is just one of many examples committed by some of the newer medical practices that started to emerge in the 18 centuries, but still until this day kept going rampant.

Againstallodds

Robin
Orthodox
Western medicine is a nightmare because two quacks took power in the 18th century, Simmons and later on Fishbein ( Interesting name) and reshape the decaying AMA (American Medical Association) into something closer to a Criminal association to extort doctors, businesses and destroy more truthful health practices in the name of money, power and status, Fishbein later on associated with Rockefeller Institute of Health, an evil institution that basically wanted to monopolise the practice of medicine, but not for the sake of taking care of your fellow brothers and sisters, but just to squeeze extra dimes to enrich more his already bloody oily pockets. One example was that one of Paul Ehrlich who engineer a drug named tryparsimidem manufactured by Merck under no other but license by Rockefeller Institute of Medical Research, this arsenic drug was promoted to cure syphilis, but without revealing that its consumption might cause blindness!... Even the designer of this drug, Paul Ehrlich, became aware that this drug was damaging the optic nerves of the patients, but his warning had no hearing from AMA of Rockefeller Institute ad they kept distributing this drug for many years. This is just one of many examples committed by some of the newer medical practices that started to emerge in the 18 centuries, but still until this day kept going rampant.

All modern medicine is poison to the body. It's not surprising at all Merck was involved in this. Don't forget forget how they manipulated the science when selling vioxx. A drug that increases heart attack risk by 400% and caused the death of tens of thousands of people and 100,000 heart attacks. That's why FDA approval and all of the double blind studies that beard neck redditors and others in the cult of scientism like to quote mean absolutely nothing. I recommend reading the book "doubt is their product" to understand how laughable the big pharma industry is and how biased the 'science' is. These are the same people behind the castration hair loss drug finasteride that's being handed like candy to teenagers. Let's not even start with anti-depressants and how they manufactured the depression that they claim to cure. Read 'manufacturing depression..' by gary Greenberg for that topic.

Of course this very ethical company is also the author of the famous Merck manual of medicine which is seen as the Bible of modern of medicine and worshipped by every healthcare professional. As you can guess it contains cures with side effects worse than the ailment itself.

In my opinion, modern science has only downsides. Even something as simple as taking one course of antibiotic, yes even a short one for a couple weeks, will destroy your microbiome. Most doctors prescribe it regardless if there is any bacterial infection or not because of it's supposed anti-inflammatory benefits (or just for prevention). What happens is that entire colonies of native microbiome in your gut end up exterminated never to come back to normal level which will result in lifelong gut and many other chronic issues. Herbal remedies have existed for thousand of years and can cure most ailment when used properly without the harm but they have been completely buried by big pharma. Other things like surgeries, unless they are life saving, for example orthopedic surgeries have a success rate no better than placebos and in most cases result in worse outcomes. The future of medicine is in things like stem cells, platelet rich plasma, peptides, probiotic, gut health and specific supplementation with advanced testing. The aliens are sitting there sipping on adrenochrome laughing at the peasants getting ineffective scientism approved healthcare

Last edited:
Your. stance is very much like Christian Scientists and Scientologists. Christians are responsible for introducing medicine (and not primitivism) to the world.

Yes, it's true that cancer drugs are poison, but cures are on the way, and though they make like difficult, they extend it and offer hope for a cure.

That's not to say that some doctors overstep their bounds and that cancer researchers use people as guinea pigs.

Just like anything else in life, you're responsible for choosing a doctor you trust.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
I hit a ball full of sand, so much pain I had I went for the doctors' for once.

You drinky beery? Sure, on the weekends.
You likey winey? sure

GOUT! you have the gout! Here have some ant-inflammatory big business good for me ok!

Story goes, after many of their drugs I had a hair line fracture in my foot.. treatment? Rest... lots of rest.