Western Medicine Is Dead

RolandPaul

Chicken
Other Christian
Now that all the good people in healthcare have been purged, I am planning to cancel my health insurance as the open enrollment window begins soon. (There's a chance I will lose my job if these vaccine mandates materialize, then I'd lose my insurance regardless... but oh well... I'm hoping there's a chance Biden is bluffing...)
I will NEVER voluntarily go to a hospital or conventional healthcare facility in this hysterical climate. If/when we have our next child, we are doing a homebirth. Our experience when our son was born in the hospital with pressure from vaccines was despicable. These people would not take no for an answer, they resorted to some pretty low level coercive tactics and tried to take advantage of us when we were sleep deprived etc.

I am also in contact with a group of healthcare professionals who have been terminated for not taking the vaccine. They are establishing a private practice underground. They will label it as a "private club" where members are to pay a modest annual membership fee and the club will offer various services. This will include pediatric care etc. I have also found a dental practice with close ties to this particular group as well.
I owe all this thanks to our church. Our pastor has been outspoken against the tyranny and has even received some local media criticism. Our congregation is unified and all look out for each other. I encourage all of you to network with those who are likeminded to you, the church is one of the best places to find them.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I am also in contact with a group of healthcare professionals who have been terminated for not taking the vaccine. They are establishing a private practice underground. They will label it as a "private club" where members are to pay a modest annual membership fee and the club will offer various services. This will include pediatric care etc. I have also found a dental practice with close ties to this particular group as well.
I owe all this thanks to our church. Our pastor has been outspoken against the tyranny and has even received some local media criticism. Our congregation is unified and all look out for each other. I encourage all of you to network with those who are likeminded to you, the church is one of the best places to find them.
This idea of an underground parallel society has been on my mind. Christian doctors, nurses, dentists and other healthcare workers who refuse the clot shots and refuse to discriminate, will hopefully offer their expertise and services. Even professionals of good conscience will be horrified by unvaxxed exclusions and will want to do the same. However, here in the UK I'm just not seeing many Christians who have totally bought into the narrative. I do wonder how they'll square their faith with this narrative when we become modern day lepers and excluded from society. It's all a big test of peoples hearts really.

RafBo

Chicken
The fix has been in since the beginning. The AMA was founded to promote allopathic medicine based on surgery and medications, and to discredit homeopathic medical schools and other natural-based treatments. Prior to this time, there were an equal number of respected homeopathic medical schools and physicians to the allopaths. The Rockefeller and Carnegie funded Flexner Report was also part of the Great Reset of American medicine, if you will. (Business tycoons molding the medical industry for their own profit...hmm.)

In short order, the non-Flexner approved schools were shut down and only AMA approved physicians could obtain licensure. This fabricated shortage of physicians increased their wealth greatly, as did the allopathic regime of expensive surgeries and chemicals. Why cure someone if you can "treat" them for years?
While the AMA has been a powerful lobby throughout history, they do not (directly) control physicians today. Physicians are licensed & regulated by their respective state medical boards who are in turn overseen by The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB). The AMA serves as a lobby for the “Corporate Medical Complex” - in my 20 years being an MD I have never met one physician who admits to being an AMA member, although some probably subscribe to JAMA.

The problem we have with medicine is the same as everything that plagues us today- Corporatocracy (or Fascism). We are playing into their game by participating in their products and commercialization of our society. Same thing goes for healthcare which is a scam given to employees after they subtract the cost (liability) from the employee’s pay. But people are convinced they need (or have a right) to coverage of things like a stubbed toes and runny noses.

RafBo

Chicken
This idea of an underground parallel society has been on my mind. Christian doctors, nurses, dentists and other healthcare workers who refuse the clot shots and refuse to discriminate, will hopefully offer their expertise and services. Even professionals of good conscience will be horrified by unvaxxed exclusions and will want to do the same. However, here in the UK I'm just not seeing many Christians who have totally bought into the narrative. I do wonder how they'll square their faith with this narrative when we become modern day lepers and excluded from society. It's all a big test of peoples hearts really.
They are probably wary of the licensing & regulating agencies that will basically remove their licenses (so they can’t practice legally) if they don’t comply.

There is the Christian Medical And Dental Association (CMDA) which is international. But, I have not heard anything from them regarding the medical tyranny and attack on Christianity in the West and elsewhere.

I am a physician in USA (Pennsylvania) who is searching for a parallel (alternative) practice to join, partner with…but, I too am treading lightly as I negotiate the land minds. I have, since early in practice, imagined this model of practice whereby I work to reverse the dependency on pharmaceuticals while gradually building an individual’s natural strengths & defenses (according to God’s Purpose).

cosine

Robin
I see it differently:

Healthcare has two giant branches:
1. Medicine
2. Wellness

Doctors, hospitals, psychiatrists practice #1. They can do surgery on broken bones(awesome) or give the diabetic person insulin... a band-aid solution to someone who needs to change their life.

Wellness covers everything that gets you to exercise or eat healthy, get good sleep. Most common health ailments would be fixed by those three things being fixed.

Orthopedic surgeons do some incredible things today putting back together broken bones and whatnot. But we've taken those advances and put all doctors on pedestals, even though they almost never ask patients if they are getting enough sleep, or anything logical like that.

Hundreds of years ago, medicine was what people needed. Now, people need healthy habits.

directedby

Chicken
Orthodox
First, let me say I rarely comment b/c the same restrictions requirements penalties inducements ad nauseam that bedevil every sector of modern life, esp including the medical domain, have made it onerous to comment. They always want username & password when all you're doing is posting a few sentences. You see how they intrude & lay their festering bureaucratic putrid Godless slime over even the simplest action. They want total absolute demonic control.

A great article. I really avoid doctors & hospitals now, though I technically have 'heart failure'. I dread waking up someday in a hospital prison, strapped down & not allowed to leave, kept there 'for my own good.' I despise the satanic moral filth of 'medicine'as it's now practised. My niece lies dying of cancer after being vaxxed, this her immune system declined and the latent cancer cells in her body flowered into multiple tumors, and her survival is now unlikely. I'm sick of this medical homicide that routinely happens now 1,000s of time a day across the 7 serf states of the G7 world. And of course no one in the family acknowledges what the Canadian state has done to my niece. Of course not. I'll never return to the West. I'll stay here in Asia, buy a sailboat when it becomes possible again sail away & die in peace unattended by atheist medical ghouls.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Although this deserves a thread of it's own, it seems apt to place this video here.

I've just watched this moving video of the testimonies of relatives whose loved ones were victims of the "a good death" policy that has stealthily spread across the NHS. It's a chilling video of what is essentially doctors and nurses conspiring to implement a protocol that is tantamount to murdering patients. That protocol is the use of respiratory depressant drugs such as midazolam and morphine or other opioids, restricting fluids and neglect to ensure the over 60s that are unlucky enough to be hospitalised and diagnosed as Covid+ die.

I believe this was a Machiavellian move by the government to create the mortality figures they needed as backbone for their fearmongering. Likely the same protocol has been followed in other countries, I know it was in Sweden and Ireland. What is worse is that I've watched a number of videos lately that show evidence that the government are ready to expand this death protocol to all ages, including children in January 2022.

We've been battered with an onslaught of evil deeds in the past 2 years and it's hard to keep up, but this really got to me and deserves special attention. It's a real shame it's a David Icke production, I'd much rather Christians with some clout could step up and do this sort of work. But credit where it's due, this was well put together. As far as I'm concerned the NHS is as dead as the thousands, likely 100s of thousands of murders committed behind the walls of this once cherished organisation.