Western Medicine Is Dead

RolandPaul

Chicken
Other Christian
Now that all the good people in healthcare have been purged, I am planning to cancel my health insurance as the open enrollment window begins soon. (There's a chance I will lose my job if these vaccine mandates materialize, then I'd lose my insurance regardless... but oh well... I'm hoping there's a chance Biden is bluffing...)
I will NEVER voluntarily go to a hospital or conventional healthcare facility in this hysterical climate. If/when we have our next child, we are doing a homebirth. Our experience when our son was born in the hospital with pressure from vaccines was despicable. These people would not take no for an answer, they resorted to some pretty low level coercive tactics and tried to take advantage of us when we were sleep deprived etc.

I am also in contact with a group of healthcare professionals who have been terminated for not taking the vaccine. They are establishing a private practice underground. They will label it as a "private club" where members are to pay a modest annual membership fee and the club will offer various services. This will include pediatric care etc. I have also found a dental practice with close ties to this particular group as well.
I owe all this thanks to our church. Our pastor has been outspoken against the tyranny and has even received some local media criticism. Our congregation is unified and all look out for each other. I encourage all of you to network with those who are likeminded to you, the church is one of the best places to find them.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
I am also in contact with a group of healthcare professionals who have been terminated for not taking the vaccine. They are establishing a private practice underground. They will label it as a "private club" where members are to pay a modest annual membership fee and the club will offer various services. This will include pediatric care etc. I have also found a dental practice with close ties to this particular group as well.
I owe all this thanks to our church. Our pastor has been outspoken against the tyranny and has even received some local media criticism. Our congregation is unified and all look out for each other. I encourage all of you to network with those who are likeminded to you, the church is one of the best places to find them.
This idea of an underground parallel society has been on my mind. Christian doctors, nurses, dentists and other healthcare workers who refuse the clot shots and refuse to discriminate, will hopefully offer their expertise and services. Even professionals of good conscience will be horrified by unvaxxed exclusions and will want to do the same. However, here in the UK I'm just not seeing many Christians who have totally bought into the narrative. I do wonder how they'll square their faith with this narrative when we become modern day lepers and excluded from society. It's all a big test of peoples hearts really.

RafBo

Chicken
The fix has been in since the beginning. The AMA was founded to promote allopathic medicine based on surgery and medications, and to discredit homeopathic medical schools and other natural-based treatments. Prior to this time, there were an equal number of respected homeopathic medical schools and physicians to the allopaths. The Rockefeller and Carnegie funded Flexner Report was also part of the Great Reset of American medicine, if you will. (Business tycoons molding the medical industry for their own profit...hmm.)

In short order, the non-Flexner approved schools were shut down and only AMA approved physicians could obtain licensure. This fabricated shortage of physicians increased their wealth greatly, as did the allopathic regime of expensive surgeries and chemicals. Why cure someone if you can "treat" them for years?
While the AMA has been a powerful lobby throughout history, they do not (directly) control physicians today. Physicians are licensed & regulated by their respective state medical boards who are in turn overseen by The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB). The AMA serves as a lobby for the “Corporate Medical Complex” - in my 20 years being an MD I have never met one physician who admits to being an AMA member, although some probably subscribe to JAMA.

The problem we have with medicine is the same as everything that plagues us today- Corporatocracy (or Fascism). We are playing into their game by participating in their products and commercialization of our society. Same thing goes for healthcare which is a scam given to employees after they subtract the cost (liability) from the employee’s pay. But people are convinced they need (or have a right) to coverage of things like a stubbed toes and runny noses.

RafBo

Chicken
This idea of an underground parallel society has been on my mind. Christian doctors, nurses, dentists and other healthcare workers who refuse the clot shots and refuse to discriminate, will hopefully offer their expertise and services. Even professionals of good conscience will be horrified by unvaxxed exclusions and will want to do the same. However, here in the UK I'm just not seeing many Christians who have totally bought into the narrative. I do wonder how they'll square their faith with this narrative when we become modern day lepers and excluded from society. It's all a big test of peoples hearts really.
They are probably wary of the licensing & regulating agencies that will basically remove their licenses (so they can’t practice legally) if they don’t comply.

There is the Christian Medical And Dental Association (CMDA) which is international. But, I have not heard anything from them regarding the medical tyranny and attack on Christianity in the West and elsewhere.

I am a physician in USA (Pennsylvania) who is searching for a parallel (alternative) practice to join, partner with…but, I too am treading lightly as I negotiate the land minds. I have, since early in practice, imagined this model of practice whereby I work to reverse the dependency on pharmaceuticals while gradually building an individual’s natural strengths & defenses (according to God’s Purpose).

cosine

Woodpecker
I see it differently:

Healthcare has two giant branches:
1. Medicine
2. Wellness

Doctors, hospitals, psychiatrists practice #1. They can do surgery on broken bones(awesome) or give the diabetic person insulin... a band-aid solution to someone who needs to change their life.

Wellness covers everything that gets you to exercise or eat healthy, get good sleep. Most common health ailments would be fixed by those three things being fixed.

Orthopedic surgeons do some incredible things today putting back together broken bones and whatnot. But we've taken those advances and put all doctors on pedestals, even though they almost never ask patients if they are getting enough sleep, or anything logical like that.

Hundreds of years ago, medicine was what people needed. Now, people need healthy habits.

directedby

Chicken
Orthodox
First, let me say I rarely comment b/c the same restrictions requirements penalties inducements ad nauseam that bedevil every sector of modern life, esp including the medical domain, have made it onerous to comment. They always want username & password when all you're doing is posting a few sentences. You see how they intrude & lay their festering bureaucratic putrid Godless slime over even the simplest action. They want total absolute demonic control.

A great article. I really avoid doctors & hospitals now, though I technically have 'heart failure'. I dread waking up someday in a hospital prison, strapped down & not allowed to leave, kept there 'for my own good.' I despise the satanic moral filth of 'medicine'as it's now practised. My niece lies dying of cancer after being vaxxed, this her immune system declined and the latent cancer cells in her body flowered into multiple tumors, and her survival is now unlikely. I'm sick of this medical homicide that routinely happens now 1,000s of time a day across the 7 serf states of the G7 world. And of course no one in the family acknowledges what the Canadian state has done to my niece. Of course not. I'll never return to the West. I'll stay here in Asia, buy a sailboat when it becomes possible again sail away & die in peace unattended by atheist medical ghouls.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
Although this deserves a thread of it's own, it seems apt to place this video here.

I've just watched this moving video of the testimonies of relatives whose loved ones were victims of the "a good death" policy that has stealthily spread across the NHS. It's a chilling video of what is essentially doctors and nurses conspiring to implement a protocol that is tantamount to murdering patients. That protocol is the use of respiratory depressant drugs such as midazolam and morphine or other opioids, restricting fluids and neglect to ensure the over 60s that are unlucky enough to be hospitalised and diagnosed as Covid+ die.

I believe this was a Machiavellian move by the government to create the mortality figures they needed as backbone for their fearmongering. Likely the same protocol has been followed in other countries, I know it was in Sweden and Ireland. What is worse is that I've watched a number of videos lately that show evidence that the government are ready to expand this death protocol to all ages, including children in January 2022.

We've been battered with an onslaught of evil deeds in the past 2 years and it's hard to keep up, but this really got to me and deserves special attention. It's a real shame it's a David Icke production, I'd much rather Christians with some clout could step up and do this sort of work. But credit where it's due, this was well put together. As far as I'm concerned the NHS is as dead as the thousands, likely 100s of thousands of murders committed behind the walls of this once cherished organisation.

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Originally posted on RooshV.com

Once vaunted as the most respected professional field, Western medicine has been corrupted by the scientism of the times, reduced to a pill-popping and vaccine-injecting shamanism that no longer cures diseases but prolongs them. Medicine used to bring solace and hope to people, but now it is the grim reaper, the bringer of suffering, confusion, false hope, and unnecessary death. We’re fast approaching the stage where it may be better not to seek medical care at all for the most serious of illnesses.

https://player.fm/series/our-interesting-times-2458596/episode-250-don-jeffries-on-the-murderous-medical-industrial-complex

Donald Jeffries returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss the troubling details regarding his brother’s recent death which was likely a result of mistreatment he received from the Medical Industrial Complex. He shares the details in a recent article “Losing my Brother to the Medical Industrial Complex.” We also talk about ongoing COVID-19 plandemic , the crackdown on the Freedom Convoy by the Trudeau Regime and the continuing war on white people.
Donald is an independent researcher and bestselling author whose books include On Borrowed Fame: Money, Mysteries, and Corruption in the Entertainment World and Bullyocracy: How the Social Hierarchy Enables Bullies to Rule Schools, Work Places, and Society at Large.

3000x3000_15977754.jpg

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
I'm thinking about how I don't have to pay for health insurance anymore because, among other things, I don't want Big Pharma feeding off my money.

In a system where health insurance is mandatory, that's not so easy, is it?

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Steve Kirsch agrees with Roosh: not just medicine, but for all intents and purposes, science as a mainstream enterprise is dead:

Is science dead?​

I think so. I asked to give a talk about COVID at MIT, but they couldn't find a faculty member to sponsor it. Apparently they don't allow viewpoints that challenge the mainstream narrative.​

Twenty four years ago (in 1998), I donated $2.5M to MIT. They named the auditorium in the EECS building named in my honor: the Kirsch Auditorium, Room 32-123.
I’ve never asked to speak in the auditorium until now.

I wanted to give a talk at MIT about what the science is telling us about the COVID vaccines and mask wearing and how science is being censored.

I also wanted an opportunity to defend myself against unfair accusations made in MIT’s Tech Review accusing me of being a “misinformation superspreader.”

Am I a misinformation superspreader? Or is MIT one by publishing their article?

Read my rebuttal and decide for yourself who is telling the truth. There were 652 comments, nearly all of them suggesting I sue MIT for defamation.

They couldn’t find a member of the MIT faculty who was willing to sponsor me to give a talk that would examine the possibility that MIT made a serious mistake that jeopardizes the lives of students, staff, and faculty​

MIT requires a faculty sponsor for all talks and they said they couldn’t find one willing to sponsor my talk.

Therefore, students will not have the opportunity to consider that there may be an alternate hypothesis that better fits the evidence on the table.

I had always believed that MIT was above politics, but it is clear I was mistaken in that belief.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Look up how it works in Germany. Either way you pay.
Thank you very much, the question is how to not pay it.

Which country is that? What happens if you don't have it?
It's Germany.

When I moved from the south to the east 5 years ago, I had previously withdrawn the debit authorization for the health insurance and had not reported the new address. However, the health insurance has obtained my new address from the registration office and I had to pay the unpaid months.

Since I have never paid broadcasting fees, I think that there must be a way to stop payments to the health insurance as well, even if this should not be easy.

I would be interested to hear what German forum members have to say about this.

Last edited:

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Karl Denninger at https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=246607
(I removed the vulgar words). Links in green.

It's your *** at the end of the day folks.

If you haven't learned that by now you're really stupid. The United States did not give a rat's *** whether the so-called "interventions" for Covid-19 actually worked. One that was discovered to work at a small hospital in North Carolina, and I remind you HHS and the CDC both had the data day by day on outcomes knew this, was completely ignored.
We know they ignored it because there was not one trial filed for this drug -- a cheap drug used for sickle-cell anemia, that saved 85% of the people on ventilators who had been written off by other medical facilities.

You were instead told to go get a jab that, we now know, doesn't work and worse, by the data, makes you more infectious for longer if you get the virus anyway, and you will get it anyway. That's the data. Maybe it keeps you out of the hospital and maybe it doesn't but what it does do is make you more dangerous to others -- like your frail Grandmother.

Remdesivir was proved in late 2020 to be worthless in a large, cross-nation study. They gave it to tens of thousands of people afterward anyway, and many of them died. Many of those who died were killed by kidney failure, a known side effect of the drug. Did the virus get them or did the drug get them? Nobody knows, and nobody in the government cares.

Fauci asks "what world do we live in" when people refuse forced masking? I'll answer that: A world where it was proved, 40 years ago, that surgical masks worn by trained medical staff in a sterile operating room actually INCREASED the rate of infections. Fauci and the rest of the talisman-waving jackasses ran an outrageous, open and notorious fraud upon the public -- and still are.

Remember this article? Bogus jabs, fifteen years of bull**** on Alzheimer's and maybe even worse, the entire underlying claim about depression being chemical-imbalance caused appears to have been false too. Billions of dollars have been stolen this way and when it comes to depression hundreds of thousands of Americans alone may have committed suicide as a result of the side effects of these drugs that never could solve the problem because there never was a chemical imbalance to fix. That is a lot of dead people, they are dead so someone could make profits and that constitutes, in any just society, murder for hire.

Well?

Now we have this:

Others have found similar results, and Mol’s best guess is that about 20% of trials are false. Very few of these papers are retracted.
So your odds are one in five that the so-called "trials" that support what you're fed by a doctor are false?

No drug is entirely safe. Ever. The common chestnut is that "you doctor has evaluated the risks and benefits and believes the benefits are greater than the risks for you."

Fine -- if the data that was used was true.

If its false then 100% of the time the risks outweigh the benefits because the trial never demonstrated any benefit, so there is only risk.

Who has ever been held to account for this?

Show me just one time someone has gone to prison for this crap, and prison is the only proper remedy because the harms are not monetary -- they're physical harms to your health and often are permanent.

Our government has run a scam shop for the last couple of decades. Everyone seems to consider this is just a "cost of doing business" and that somehow, this is a monetary thing mostly or even only. No its not -- not even in the main. Oh sure, you get screwed out of thousands per-person every year in the medical field through their monopolistic and other price-fixing practices, all of which under 15 USC Chapter 1 are felonies, but the monetary harm to your wallet is trivial in comparison to years of life lost or even your immediate disability or death.

Should we consider all medical advice and "studies" to be frauds until proved otherwise?

Yes.

We should have decades ago.

We should have in early 2020, when we knew the narrative was false because Diamond Princess proved it conclusively.

We were fools to let these clowns from both sides of the aisle along with the rapacious monsters in our medical centers and so-called "medical experts" toss crap into our bodies, either by mouth or vein, while burying the fact that getting your metabolic system in better shape was likely to prevent you from getting sick enough to die in the first place and, with the exception of the poor schlubs who got nailed before we knew much about this virus, you had eight months to get the lard out of your *** and the sun on your skin.

But rather than tell you to do that we did..... nothing.

Rather than follow up on the hospital in NC we pilloried anyone who found a drug or combination that appeared to work. Some of them didn't pan out, others did. I am utterly convinced that one of them works because when I got Covid the improvement when I started said drug was immediate -- within hours -- and dramatic. Would it have worked for everyone? Probably not, but who cares? If it works for some why not let everyone try?

But more to the point here if I can't trust the data then everything devolves down into a scam intended to rob me of my hard-earned money, not assist in treating a disease or disorder. If those who publish bull*** when it comes to health are not instantly thrown in prison then nobody should trust any doctor or public-health person on any subject whatsoever.

That's a ***ty deal folks, because there are times they're right.

But the data has to be accurate or even in the absence of any sort of malicious motive and pure altruism, which we know is crap, the advice will still be wrong.

There is only one answer to this: Prison when data is falsified or trials are faked or "zombied" in the health field.

Not fines.

Prison, and lots of it.

William Faulkner

Woodpecker
Orthodox
The United States healthcare system is a sick joke. Unfortunately I found myself in a situation where there was no getting around an ER visit. I left feeling like I just had my wallet stolen after putting up with an incredible amount of dysfunction. I witnessed so much pain and suffering. I witnessed hospital employees talking about patients. I witnessed people breaking down and crying they had been waiting so long. One woman actually called the police to report the hospital...which I found rather amusing. I saw a man with a broken leg being made to sit in a chair and wait. No medication or anything. It seemed so sadistic.

The people that work in these hospitals are all desensitized to the suffering of their fellow man. Upon arrival I was told that my wife couldn't enter the ER and I needed to put a mask on. I should've left then and there but I didn't. And it was just like stepping back into 2020. There are parts of this nation that are still living with this false narrative daily. It just made me realize that things are never going to be the same again. This nation was overthrown in a Coup D'etat in 2020. I asked one woman working there why every summer it's like masks are optional and then when the end of summer comes around there is suddenly a "Covid Surge." She looked at me like I was an alien and told me they have never stopped wearing masks and she wears one 12 hours a day! It's like wearing glasses for these insane automatons.

While I did need some X-Rays they seem to always string you along with unnecessary tests that cost exorbitant amounts of money because this is big business and that is all! Hospitals are not places you go to get humane care after an injury. That's exactly how I felt as they wheeled me in for a CT Scan. I now feel like I should've refused as I have done in the past but my elderly folks kept calling as they thought the situation was dire...and thank God that was not the case. They make people wait for hours on end once they've racked up expensive tests. I took off my mask at one point out of pure disgust with myself and anger after waiting five hours. They had me sign paperwork upon being discharged. The woman was rather irritated that I dared to actually read it. Interestingly they were having me sign off on acceptance of full monitoring while I was in the ER. My guess is that they will fine me for taking the mask off. That's if they actually have employees that go through the footage on their cameras. It's pure evil - and dysfunction.

Watching all of this dysfunction and chaos it was really clear to me that we are indeed witnessing the collapse of not only American society but Western Civilization. This hospital actually felt demonic. And it's only going to get worse. That's the part that I struggle with. I do not pray nearly enough. I need to pray without ceasing. I hope that all of you that frequent this forum are preparing for the end of civilized society and the chaos that will ensue. Buy first aid kits and medical supplies. Buy your own medical books. It really does look like the days of going to the hospital are over. Stock up on food that will last a long time. The grocery store shelves will be bare. Be prepared to defend your home and your loved ones.

I know this end seems to be moving at glacial speed but it is most certainly moving that way. I ask myself on nights such as this how much more time we have before the dollar is worthless and the vast majority of people are destitute. It's amazing how cruel people can be to one and other. I can only imagine what we have ahead of us.
“See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone….Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (I Thessalonians 5:15-18)

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
This hospital actually felt demonic. And it's only going to get worse.
Once vaunted as the most respected professional field, Western medicine has been corrupted by the scientism of the times, reduced to a pill-popping and vaccine-injecting shamanism that no longer cures diseases but prolongs them. Medicine used to bring solace and hope to people, but now it is the grim reaper, the bringer of suffering, confusion, false hope, and unnecessary death. We’re fast approaching the stage where it may be better not to seek medical care at all for the most serious of illnesses.

Art and medicine intersect in New York City hospitals. Aug 17, 2022

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/art-and-medicine-intersect-in-new-york-city-hospitals

Some of this modern artwork looks chaotic and demonic, and it is in a hospital for healing.
Painted murals in the 20th century were more appealing.

PineTreeFarmer

Woodpecker
Woman
Protestant
The United States healthcare system is a sick joke. Unfortunately I found myself in a situation where there was no getting around an ER visit. I left feeling like I just had my wallet stolen after putting up with an incredible amount of dysfunction. I witnessed so much pain and suffering. I witnessed hospital employees talking about patients. I witnessed people breaking down and crying they had been waiting so long. One woman actually called the police to report the hospital...which I found rather amusing. I saw a man with a broken leg being made to sit in a chair and wait. No medication or anything. It seemed so sadistic.

The people that work in these hospitals are all desensitized to the suffering of their fellow man. Upon arrival I was told that my wife couldn't enter the ER and I needed to put a mask on. I should've left then and there but I didn't. And it was just like stepping back into 2020. There are parts of this nation that are still living with this false narrative daily. It just made me realize that things are never going to be the same again. This nation was overthrown in a Coup D'etat in 2020. I asked one woman working there why every summer it's like masks are optional and then when the end of summer comes around there is suddenly a "Covid Surge." She looked at me like I was an alien and told me they have never stopped wearing masks and she wears one 12 hours a day! It's like wearing glasses for these insane automatons.

While I did need some X-Rays they seem to always string you along with unnecessary tests that cost exorbitant amounts of money because this is big business and that is all! Hospitals are not places you go to get humane care after an injury. That's exactly how I felt as they wheeled me in for a CT Scan. I now feel like I should've refused as I have done in the past but my elderly folks kept calling as they thought the situation was dire...and thank God that was not the case. They make people wait for hours on end once they've racked up expensive tests. I took off my mask at one point out of pure disgust with myself and anger after waiting five hours. They had me sign paperwork upon being discharged. The woman was rather irritated that I dared to actually read it. Interestingly they were having me sign off on acceptance of full monitoring while I was in the ER. My guess is that they will fine me for taking the mask off. That's if they actually have employees that go through the footage on their cameras. It's pure evil - and dysfunction.

Watching all of this dysfunction and chaos it was really clear to me that we are indeed witnessing the collapse of not only American society but Western Civilization. This hospital actually felt demonic. And it's only going to get worse. That's the part that I struggle with. I do not pray nearly enough. I need to pray without ceasing. I hope that all of you that frequent this forum are preparing for the end of civilized society and the chaos that will ensue. Buy first aid kits and medical supplies. Buy your own medical books. It really does look like the days of going to the hospital are over. Stock up on food that will last a long time. The grocery store shelves will be bare. Be prepared to defend your home and your loved ones.

I know this end seems to be moving at glacial speed but it is most certainly moving that way. I ask myself on nights such as this how much more time we have before the dollar is worthless and the vast majority of people are destitute. It's amazing how cruel people can be to one and other. I can only imagine what we have ahead of us.
It's been my experience that if you truly have an emergency, it is better to pay the $300 ambulance fee to be processed before the people in the waiting room. That's why places like Atlanta's Grady Hospital with a population of uninsured Jeffrey's ( which is what we have been lovingly calling the dead racoons my dogs bring to the yard) have everyone calling 911 instead of going through the proper protocol to get medical care. No one has the onus to pay up, except for the taxpayers that subsidize their standard of living. It really removes the motivation to engage properly with the system when you know you're paying taxes through the nose for people who are so disfranchised that they will literally never work within the system available.
I completely understand the former alt right fantasy of ethnically same communities. My dad moved to an entirely different state to retire because he couldn't justify subsidizing a failed freakshow like Atlanta by paying state taxes. But he chose to raise us there, so idk. He also retired from a healthcare industry that was subsidized by tax dollars.

Knight.of.Logos

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Why did so many members get banned recently?

Art and medicine intersect in New York City hospitals. Aug 17, 2022

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/art-and-medicine-intersect-in-new-york-city-hospitals

Some of this modern artwork looks chaotic and demonic, and it is in a hospital for healing.
Painted murals in the 20th century were more appealing.
Kind of funny that the "colorful stick figure" type art they show at the beginning of that video clearly seems to be a pro-diversity piece, but if you look closer, it looks like some of the stick figures are fighting with each other.