What are you currently reading?

runsonmagic

Ostrich
^ Elementary Particles was amazing. Second that. Goes beyond red pill into some deeper questions about our need for love and how sex drives human interaction. Don't want to spoil it, but great book.

Mon

Vendetta said:
Checkmat said:
^ Man you gotta reformat that shit.

This is what I'm reading now: Flow --Think it was a Roosh recommendation but I don't remember.

This book speaks to me so much things that I can relate to. It's scope is both global and minute with it's detail. There were so many "ah-ha!" moments when the author connects the dots that I've have scattered in my head for years. Different ideas partially uncovered, not fully understood but then made crystal clear suspicions I've had about the nature of people, learning, being "in the zone" or "flow" as he calls it. It's really fascinating.

A nice compact image of the cover:

41st-gSvw7L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-65,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I own this book in my collection back home but never read it. I will!

Fascinating read... ESPECIALLY IF YOU APPLY THE PRINCIPLES. His other books, "Creating Flow" and another (can't remember the name) are also good.

Mon

The books I am reading at the moment are:

The Breakout Heuristic: The New Neuroscience of Mirror Neurons, Consciousness and Creativity in Human Relationships" by Ernest Lawrence Rossi (EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT BOOK)

"Tools for Dreamers: Strategies for Creativity and the Structure of Innovation" by Robert B. Dilts, Todd Epstein, & Robert W. Dilts

"Million Dollar Consulting" by Alan Weiss

"Get More Clients Now!: A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches" by C.J, Hayden

"Strategies of Genius, Volume 1" by Robert Dilts

Kurōdo

Chicken
The Tale of Genji by Murasaki Shikibu
9780307833525_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte Cristo by Tom Reiss
the-black-count.jpg

Who knew Alexandre Dumas' father was such a badass?

Checkmat

Pelican
Justice Beaver said:
influence-the-psychology-of-persuasion.jpg

I've just started to read this, it was on Roosh's "10 Books Every Man Should Read" and it looks really interesting.

About halfway through this myself. So far I've already been noticing sales/influence tactics being used in my daily life. Being aware of them and understanding how influence works as laid out in the book really helps to make you less vulnerable to their tactics.

Very useful book from a practical point of view.

Architekt

Ostrich
TolstoyKreutzerSonata1st1957Paper.big.jpg

Hells-Angels.jpg

6a00e398b8ecae000300f48ce22fa20002.jpg

the-history-of-the-decline-and-fall-of-the-roman-empire.jpg

plato-the-republic.jpg

6a00e54fd9f0598833016767173457970b-pi

Recently finished 1984 by Orwell, Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail by Hunter S. Thompson, The 50th Law (not sure whether I actually finished this, but my kobo tells me so..), a bunch of short stories, essays and articles by various authors, and random bits and pieces of other books.

I'd recommend all of these books to RVF

I'm currently reading To Save Everything, Click Here. It's about how so many people today think all the worlds problems can be solved by "The Internet", and why that's a load of crap.

Checkmat

Pelican
Does anyone else notice when you look up books recommended by Roosh on Amazon, Amazon then recommends Roosh and Red Pill books to you? Kind of weird.

Saladin

Pelican
Gold Member
Currently reading this-

13530973.jpg

Read Black Swan last week, and halfway through Antifragile. Both books are brilliant, and a must read. Wish the people running the world would read them.