What are you listening to?

Kino - Victor Tsoi, Late Soviet Punk Rock. This song specifically alludes to civil unrest and going against the powers that be. While he was largely anti-soviet, he is a legend among Russian Rock. Pen game was strong:

"My open palm has since become a clenched fist, and if you have gunpowder, hand it over and give me a light"

EgoDeath

Pigeon
After listening to Witcoff talking about music he liked I browsed around including suggested/similar artists and now was listening to Giant - Stay, and then I really listened. It seem to be a paedophile trying to convince a girl to not reject him and run away.
Their logo is a 6 represented as a triangle, which they seem to fond of. The album features a man on fire wearing red diving downwards, and it is called time to burn. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, it may just be the artwork. The music video makes no sense and seems forced.

Hey little girl, it's not that bad, I said some things I know I shouldn't have...
But they're just the careless words of a jealous man...
'Cause it's a long way home when you're all alone...

Last edited:

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Hum was an obscure but highly influential alt-rock band from the 90s. They just dropped their first new album in over twenty years. Super heavy, yet melodic.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
I might be going crazy here, but I`ve actually started to take yodeling music seriously. (Especially Franzl Lang)
Tell me this isn`t beautiful...