What are you listening to?

fokker

Pelican
What do you get when you cross Busby Berkeley with the #5 Billboard hit of 1988 and some Aussie DJs?

Star2Fall - Cabin Crew

Well if you don't like Busby Berkeley, try the Sunset Strippers version. Personally I like the original.

This version of the song was everywhere when I was around 7 and 8. Ministry of Sound (the label this was released on) had a lot of good hits throughout the 2000s, such as this, "Put Your Hands Up for Detroit", "The Creeps" and "Proper Education" (a remix of "Another Brick in the Wall").

Last edited:

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Show some ass and men will watch.
Repeat some shit often enough and they will like it.
Yet many say men are not animals, how is it not wishful thinking ?
All evidence point to the contrary.

Early morning haiku or something I suppose. Whatever.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
This version of the song was everywhere when I was around 7 and 8. Ministry of Sound (the label this was released on) had a lot of good hits throughout the 2000s, such as this, "Put Your Hands Up for Detroit", "The Creeps" and "Proper Education" (a remix of "Another Brick in the Wall").

Lol this kind of music might run counter to the current ethos of this forum, but I was huge into house music (and other electronica) over various years since I was a youngster in the shadows of one of the house music capital cities of the world (arguably the one in which it was invented). Still hard not to have some of it playing especially while driving down the highway. That Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit was heavy in my rotation for a while in that era that you referenced.

fokker

Pelican

I used to listen to this a lot when I was 17. Unfortunately, they went full-TDS and released a shitty anti-Trump song earlier in the year. Sad, since they were never a political band. I also glimpsed on their Facebook that people who criticised them for releasing the song were spammed with images of some American whignat group.