What are you listening to?

Solitarius

Sparrow
I'd like to suggest Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488: II. Andante by the youtube channel Nikolaus Harnoncourt Topic. Also the Prelude to Wagner's Lohengrin conducted by Wilhelm Furtwaengler, the best version I've found on youtube is by the channel chatoyer117. I offer my apologies for being unable to put them here as everyone else has done, I'm afraid I'm quite the ignoramus when it comes to electronics.

shrinebuilder

Chicken
Orthodox
Weirdly enough, the closer to God I have gotten, the less music I listen to. I find songs with vocals to be particularly grating these days.
But, in the spirit of the thread:
Tend to agree with this, it's no wonder since it's all based on adultery, drugs, paganism etc in the end of the day. Good music btw.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I’m going a bit “backwards” in my musical tastes. I’ve been a heavy metal guy since the day I heard Iron Maiden’s “Flight Of Icarus” when I was 15 or so but I’m starting to prefer the more classic rock-oriented stuff. Still love metal and I’m sure I always will but man, I just discovered Gary Moore and I’m completely blown away.

And this opening guitar lead is a top contender for my all-time favorite…

Solitarius

Sparrow
I'd like to recommend some Australian country music; By a fire of Gidgee coal by Slim Dusty & Nothing ever seems the same by Stan Coster. The latter is an elaboration on the idea that one can't go home again. He returns to his native place & finds it changed beyond recognition. I'm sure many can relate to that.