What are you listening to?

bojangles said:
Been jamming a lot of 90s Britpop as it was called, Blur, Verve, Oasis etc.

I love all those bands, too. I've been listening to "Definitely Maybe" a lot lately. The Verve's "Urban Hymns" is amazingly under appreciated. Everyone just knows it for that one big hit, but "The Drugs Don't Work", "This Time", and "Lucky Man" are incredible, too. Love Blur's "The Great Escape" record.
 

bojangles

Crow
Gold Member
CMan0928 said:
bojangles said:
Been jamming a lot of 90s Britpop as it was called, Blur, Verve, Oasis etc.

I love all those bands, too. I've been listening to "Definitely Maybe" a lot lately. The Verve's "Urban Hymns" is amazingly under appreciated. Everyone just knows it for that one big hit, but "The Drugs Don't Work", "This Time", and "Lucky Man" are incredible, too. Love Blur's "The Great Escape" record.

don't get me started mate, Lucky Man is incredible and yes Bitter Sweet Symphony is their most famous song (love the video and the way he just walks in a straight line barging through everything, I do that too haha)

Supersonic is the top song from Definitely Maybe but recently I've been playing Morning Glory and my favourite from that is Morning Glory.
 
bojangles said:
CMan0928 said:
bojangles said:
Been jamming a lot of 90s Britpop as it was called, Blur, Verve, Oasis etc.

I love all those bands, too. I've been listening to "Definitely Maybe" a lot lately. The Verve's "Urban Hymns" is amazingly under appreciated. Everyone just knows it for that one big hit, but "The Drugs Don't Work", "This Time", and "Lucky Man" are incredible, too. Love Blur's "The Great Escape" record.

don't get me started mate, Lucky Man is incredible and yes Bitter Sweet Symphony is their most famous song (love the video and the way he just walks in a straight line barging through everything, I do that too haha)

Supersonic is the top song from Definitely Maybe but recently I've been playing Morning Glory and my favourite from that is Morning Glory.

Couldn't agree more. For me it's either "Live Forever", "Rock N' Roll Star", or "Digsy's Dinner". I know the band used to despise playing "Digsy's Dinner" live, but I love it. It's just got a feel good vibe to it.

"These could be the best days of our lives, but I don't think we'd be livin' very wise."
 

Deluge

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Flume is a really young Aussie beat maker who recently dropped his first record. I should be seeing him at a New Years Ever party.



This one has one million hits and counting, notbad.jpg

And they say Australia produces no musical talent... That's only true about our hip-hop :laugh:
 

bojangles

Crow
Gold Member
CMan0928 said:
bojangles said:
CMan0928 said:
bojangles said:
Been jamming a lot of 90s Britpop as it was called, Blur, Verve, Oasis etc.

I love all those bands, too. I've been listening to "Definitely Maybe" a lot lately. The Verve's "Urban Hymns" is amazingly under appreciated. Everyone just knows it for that one big hit, but "The Drugs Don't Work", "This Time", and "Lucky Man" are incredible, too. Love Blur's "The Great Escape" record.

don't get me started mate, Lucky Man is incredible and yes Bitter Sweet Symphony is their most famous song (love the video and the way he just walks in a straight line barging through everything, I do that too haha)

Supersonic is the top song from Definitely Maybe but recently I've been playing Morning Glory and my favourite from that is Morning Glory.

Couldn't agree more. For me it's either "Live Forever", "Rock N' Roll Star", or "Digsy's Dinner". I know the band used to despise playing "Digsy's Dinner" live, but I love it. It's just got a feel good vibe to it.

"These could be the best days of our lives, but I don't think we'd be livin' very wise."

Good Lad, real rock'n'roll

currently listening to The Stone Roses - Fools Gold (for those that don't know it was in the closing scene and credits of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels)
 

Cincinnatus

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Respect for bumpin' Bone Thugs, houston, they're from my state. :banana:

Right now I'm listening to Wale's The Eleven One Eleven Theory mixtape.

Houston, I'll dedicate this to you, this is what I've been listening to, and I hope you bump it in your ghetto POS whip when cruising around your city.

:laugh:

I'm digging Slim Thug the more I listen to him. The Houston mixtape is gonna get replayed today.
 
Top