What convinced you Satan is real?

Reflecting on my own actions with a vague sense of impending doom. It slowly began to dawn on me that I was working for Satan and that I was going to spend eternity in torment. I couldn't shake the feeling. It took a lot longer for me to start believing in God and heaven.

Every time I open the news and see what's going on, I think - okay, this is Satan's work. If we were just animals there's no way we could become this evil.

Alright at first I scoffed at the thread title because of the forum change and who really believes in this stuff right?

But I'll have to admit that one time I did "notice" something which jolted me and has remained in my memory for years.

It was the first time I shagged my LTR of several years. It really bothered me for a split second, almost killing the mood. It was very late at night, the light was dim and as I looked at her face while power thrusting into her from above, her face morphed into something "demonic" and evil looking. I fully blame it on the sleep deprivation and darkness which tends to play visual tricks as your brain tries to fill in the blanks. In hind sight I should have DTB'd (Dumped That Bitch) way sooner. Many wasted years of youth yet a great learning experience.

Years later a similar visual anomaly happened that also involved a late night, dim lighting and strangers at a party. One of the stranger's faces quickly "morphed" (full reptilian style) as I looked at her. Had to do a double take then got the fuck out of there and just blamed it on the shrooms that a friend had offered me. Seems to be a common visual illusion from all reports...

This thread/question is a load of shite.

My advice to anyone worrying about whether Satan is real or not...turn your computer off and go for a walk outside.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Snip
AnonymousBosch said:
The Satanists will readily-encourage your interest in these other religions - they only are triggered into anger by you showing an interest in Christ, something I'd observed;

[As an aside, I'd seen a doctor a week before who seemed greatly-annoyed that I was reading a book by a Catholic Saint, and wasted half my appointment explaining how Christ was actually in Asia during his childhood, and was known as Issa. That St Paul was a liar, and if I wanted to know the truth, I had to read the Gnostic Texts, and that the True Christ could only be found through the Eastern Religions. I immediately came home, looked up the details, found that this Issa theory was all based on the writings of one Russian Journalist in the 19th Century. Before digging any further I thought, "Oh, he'll be a (((Russian Journalist)))." And he was. 19th Century articles at the time revealed him to be a known fraud and a liar, who had never talked to the Buddhist Monks he'd quoted at length, who wanted to know who someone could write such lies in his country without being 'punished'.]

There was a thread titled 'The atheist question' https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73566.html where I noticed a user presenting themselves as atheist yet shifted their tone to being open to a God, but with a very anti-Christian and anti-Jesus slant.

etwsake said:
Jesus Christ is a fairy tale to me. He's a made up character no different than Zeus or Captain Ahab or Spider-Man

etwsake said:
Of course I learned that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy weren't real. So adults lied to me about that...but Jesus was different?

etwsake said:
There's no reason to believe in Jesus Christ.

etwsake said:
Yet Christians are willing to put their faith in word of mouth stories from two thousand years ago and believe them as if they were absolute hard historical facts? That's just ridiculous to me. Why Jesus and not Thor? Or King Arthur?

etwsake said:
I'm completely open to the idea of a creator and in fact think it's highly probably. Does that qualify me as an "agnostic" or do I need to have some kind of belief in Jesus? Anyone that doesn't believe in Jesus is an atheist?

etwsake said:
Just because everyone knows the name Jesus Christ doesn't make him real. In 2000 years people will think that there really was a guy named Peter Parker that could run up and down walls in New York City.

I have often observed Jews first hand in the flesh and those I suspect of crypto Jewry online deceptively peddling this mindfuckery. Doing their best to present their case as if its from an unbiased, concerned and innocent source. Beware these crafty merchants of lies and deceit.

'this thread is a load of shite...'

Ok.

But there's no denying the rise of satanism in culture, especially music videos.

Check this out...

Lil Uzi Vert 'sanguine paradise'

Crazy.

So Team 'Go For A Walk', what's the explanation?

This is an illuminati production, and a handful of billionaire bankers are holding down 7 BN people by constantly playing on their fear of death and hell?

In my book Satan, or the Adversary, is part of God's plan... If you read Job 1:6-12 you can see that God gave orders to the Adversary to be as adverse as he could against Job's surroundings to test his faith.

Feel free to disagree with this statement this is just my personal opinion. Does that make God and/or Satan real, I do not know that is the beauty of religion it are beliefs not facts...

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
So this is the thread where we're talking about Satan, atm.

This guy on Twitter always has interesting things to say. A recent thread by him:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1150022928861474816.html

these people live to hate christianity. when i go back home i see even the most dead dreary people get an electric hate in their eyes when it comes up. i did all manner of weird religion stuff, the only negative reaction i ever got from people there is for not hating christianity

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Meliorare93 said:
In my book Satan, or the Adversary, is part of God's plan... If you read Job 1:6-12 you can see that God gave orders to the Adversary to be as adverse as he could against Job's surroundings to test his faith.

Feel free to disagree with this statement this is just my personal opinion. Does that make God and/or Satan real, I do not know that is the beauty of religion it are beliefs not facts...
No he kept him on a leash. Satan proposed. And God make use of Satan. Its perfectly in keeping with how Ancient Kings would act.

God despite his omnipotence/Omniscience/Omnipresence have to act in a certain fashion due to his character and legality since the fall handed control of creation to an Angelic administration by which they are able to justly judge man. In those PDF you will see why:

christianthinktank.com/cross04nt.pdf

christianthinktank.com/victor.pdf

The cross of Christ is necessary for God to legally act against Satan in ways that he couldn't before.

bucky

Ostrich
infowarrior1 said:
Meliorare93 said:

No he kept him on a leash. Satan proposed. And God make use of Satan. Its perfectly in keeping with how Ancient Kings would act.

God despite his omnipotence/Omniscience/Omnipresence have to act in a certain fashion due to his character and legality since the fall handed control of creation to an Angelic administration by which they are able to justly judge man. In those PDF you will see why:

The cross of Christ is necessary for God to legally act against Satan in ways that he couldn't before.

I've heard that a common Jewish perception of Satan is as an agent of God, in charge of tempting and testing mankind.

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I can't deny the negative reactions to the name of Jesus.

"I worship Vishnu!"
Liberal/atheist: polite smile

"Mohammed is the prophet of Allah!"
Liberal/atheist: "sure, I respect that"

"Jesus Christ is Lord!"
Liberal/atheist: seething anger, fear, hatred

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
bucky said:
infowarrior1 said:
Meliorare93 said:

I've heard that a common Jewish perception of Satan is as an agent of God, in charge of tempting and testing mankind.

Tempting and testing yes. But a rebel too who led a 3rd of angels in revolt against God.

Given that humanity fell and their natures became corrupted with evil who subsequently de facto transferred the authority over creation over to Satan and the rebellious heavenly power and that as angelic rulers in accordance with their original purposes as executioners they are justified in punishing mankind with deceptions and other forms of judgment in accordance with Lex Talonis.

It was bound to be a mess which humanity had no chance against until the coming of Christ which makes possible the overrule by God the Father as a result of the work of the Cross of their Authority which will legally allow Christ not only to redeem his people. But also to take by force the power over creation itself and the human kingdoms thereof which will be consummated at the 2nd coming.

The current Jewish(Pharisee) rejection of the Messiah I think has also colored their worldview too.

“What convinced you Satan was real?”

‘From the first sip, the Natural Scientist denys the very conception of God. At the bottom there He sits, waiting.’

To take a Materialist’s perspective, full of baseless assumptions, assertions, and axioms, this physical universe is woven together in patterning threads of fractal chaos; undulating, seemingly breathing, in rhyming spirals of time. Each energetic expression emanated from and projected unto each other. A schism of caverning mirrors, shards staring back and forth, their beaming back becoming star-streaked void as Everything tumbles and twists and dances at the beck of one another. At the kernal of this Awesome Thing is a mechanism, a twisting, twirling, elegant, graceful thing, something which flickers so fast as to be invisible. It is a slow, and roiling Spirit, its movements so subtle, so sublime and supreme, that as soon as it is sensed it slips into the deep once more. An un-nameable, unknowable thing.

The elegance with which the stars entwine...

Here. On the ground floor. Riding the wave. Only the gross can be grasped here, for as soon as it is held, as soon as it is measured, it becomes trapped in crystalline gravitational-structures tumbling through the vast cosmos. Snowflakes swirling in a blizzard. The wave-function collapses, the waveform becoming a closed, maleable element within a larger system. Entropy arises from this mechanism, degeneracy sets in, and things begin to unravel. Tangentially, at the edge of banded quanta, stratified and scintillating between streaks of Nothing, there is this same fractal fraying.

This friction creates the need for a release valve. The presence of only one thing, moving effortlessly for an Aeon, necessitates the existence of another thing through it’s emanations. This may be the root of half-lives and background radiations, the Materialist’s boutonnière. It is here that a culling is needed, to cut the wheat from the chaff, and a carnival of drama (alternating currents of tragedy and comedy) arises to recognize the absolute triviality any One thing is in the face of Everything.

Competition, as essence clashes in sloshing waves through the flow of time. This is Natural Selection, this is brutal and beautiful Nature - sensuously savage. Yet, it is all the sweetness of life as well - all imaginable. And this inherent, inherited patterning induces a duality. Good and Bad. Good and Evil. Above and Below. There in is the natural mechanism arising from the system, and a possible metaphysical explaination for the existence of an office of adversarial angels within the heights of the Host.

A thought. The order of Satan does His work when they present themseves as an adversary who is overcome by manifesting Him within oneself. A challenge bestowed, knowingly. And with perfect patterning, without Sin, this constant perturbation permits the ever spiraling of any - individual - essence. Enveloped eternally within the Spirit of the Depths. In a Hallmark way, it is a challenge to grow in the ‘best’ way, considering the infinite complexity of innumerable, individual elements interacting with one another in inexplicable ways. Ineffable.

What is it then when we challenge one another with the intent that they ‘fail’? The stupid games we play...

infowarrior1 said:
It was bound to be a mess which humanity had no chance against until the coming of Christ which makes possible the overrule by God the Father as a result of the work of the Cross of their Authority which will legally allow Christ not only to redeem his people. But also to take by force the power over creation itself and the human kingdoms thereof which will be consummated at the 2nd coming.

The current Jewish(Pharisee) rejection of the Messiah I think has also colored their worldview too.

The hebrew mind (= heart, same point you'll see in a second) regarding God is that, in essence God is in control over everything, and "time" is not a beginning and an end (as we modern, westerners think) but on a continuous plan and plane. We can think abstractly about time and thus, being out of time --- though not totally conceive of what it really really means being created beings at this time and place. This flexibility actually, to the more advanced, will show one that relationships are the key to focus on for us, and not juridical ones, or legalistic thinking, which are all by essence a framework which is transactional.

In fact, the very heresies and bad religions of the world take on a transactional aspect, which makes it simple for some but creates hatred in others, because "fairness" also is a transactional concept. And life isn't fair. Sound familiar?

God has covenants with his people but the truth shown by Christ is via proper understanding of order, behavior, and relationship, which is shown by the Holy Trinity ultimately, something which existed in eternity and not legalistically.

Christ doesn't do anything legally. It doesn't even make sense to say that. He defeats death and shows what it means to be truly human, which is what everyone is called to be, with all of its virtues. He as high priest aids us, when we are willing, to enter into this mystery as priests with the One High Priest. He came in order to show what sacrifice (and love) is, but as the God-man, having been raised from the dead, He will execute judgment by his very being, which is truth when the fulfillment of this world comes. "Heaven" and "Hell" are precisely this: the states that you are in, in relation to the truth of the universe, who is a person.

The adversary, or the anti-christ (anything "in place of christ", ie an idol), is that which is in chaos and disarray because it loves darkness more than light --- going against the very purpose for which it was created.

Don't focus on disorder. Let us all try to be examples of order, admitting we are weak and flawed and not lying about our transgressions, asking God to help us, however many times we fail.

"For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin."

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Matsufubu said:
I was sitting on the fence for years, but then I witnessed true evil and malevolence that only the devil could be responsible for.

I recall watching a documentary where one (if not two) police detectives detailed how serial killer Ted Bundy was largely normal in behaviour, if not somewhat charismatic during their questioning / investigation.

However...
When they exposed one of Ted Bundy's secrets, ol' Bundy suddenly became rather angry & sinister.
The police detective even said he suddenly smelt a measure of sulfur...

Perhaps the cop was simply attempting to rationalize in his own mind how one man (Bundy) could be so deranged & murderous.
Or perhaps, there was a far more sinister / spiritual element at play...

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Does anyone remember back during the 2016 election when someone posted a tweet showing a video of some strange creature (human) wrapped in bandages and garbage wearing a mask and prancing around on all fours while dragging empty cans attached to string? It was in the middle of the street at night.

The tweet accurately described the impish movements it was making as "capering".

I can't seem to find the damn thing and perhaps that's for the best but it was about as demonic a creature as I've ever seen footage of.

bucky

Ostrich
Leonard D Neubache said:
Does anyone remember back during the 2016 election when someone posted a tweet showing a video of some strange creature (human) wrapped in bandages and garbage wearing a mask and prancing around on all fours while dragging empty cans attached to string? It was in the middle of the street at night.

The tweet accurately described the impish movements it was making as "capering".

I can't seem to find the damn thing and perhaps that's for the best but it was about as demonic a creature as I've ever seen footage of.

Isn't that a Chemical Brothers video?