What convinced you Satan is real?

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Foolsgo1d said:
How much of this evil is carried out by humans? I'm noticing far too many serious offenders (murderers, rapists, child molesters etc) get off on lenient sentences or as I am currently seeing are being let out on early release because they've turned over a new leaf or so as the parole board would call it.

I believe this is all part of the agenda to destroy our societies. Very lenient punishments for very serious violent and sexual crimes.

Speak to just about rank and file member of Victoria Police down here in Melbourne and you'll hear angry they are that they keep locking the scum up and the judges keep just giving them slaps on the wrist. It all started when the put Christine Nixon in charge of the cops (feminist leader).

JackinMelbourne said:
It was very late at night, the light was dim and as I looked at her face while power thrusting into her from above, her face morphed into something "demonic" and evil looking. I fully blame it on the sleep deprivation and darkness which tends to play visual tricks as your brain tries to fill in the blanks.

Yes - I too have experienced this face morph thing. It was f**king creepy. It was during something sinful that someone was doing as well.

Leonard D Neubache said:
Does anyone remember back during the 2016 election when someone posted a tweet showing a video of some strange creature (human) wrapped in bandages and garbage wearing a mask and prancing around on all fours while dragging empty cans attached to string?

Yes - I know that freak, like in a straight jacket or something. Reminds me of this weird 'opening ceremony' as well

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilan...-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/

I mean serious, WTF. This isn't just 'art' like they claim.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Relevant...

This video is a recap of previous Illuminati symbolism represented in various Superbowl Halftime shows. Madonna, Beyonce, and Katy Perry's performances are all re-examined as we approach the 2016 Halftime show featuring Coldplay, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars.

FYI White Rabbit has some excellent videos on this topic.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
This seems like important information to pass on:

- I'm now having weekly sessions with the Exorcist. The idea is to remove the lower level spirits first, and occasionally something big might evidence itself that can also be cast out. Eventually, the pattern should reveal itself to identify the General of Hell I'm assigned to. Unsurprisingly, a while back, I posted a video on 'The Table', that mentioned this concept in relation to countries. I've noticed Abba always prepares you for what is coming.

- Learning St Ignatius' Rules for Spiritual Discernment last year has paid off: God has apparently given me the Grace of Discernment, and I was able to correctly-identify six Demons and one Legion influencing me this week due to their attacks, though the latter was admittedly-easy: "Let us in again." I expected the Exorcist to pooh-pooh a couple of them.

- I've now been getting the kind of vicious, accusatory attacks my Sister has been suffering for a couple of years now. i.e. "You have squandered all my graces." Note the third person. They are accusers. Once they make a statement like that, they've 'tagged' themselves, and can be cast out by an Exorcist. As he put it: "They're really rather stupid."

- They fear Jesus, and have to obey him, but can still pretend to be Him. This is why discernment is so important, because you're not always hearing God. However, they hate Mary, and invoking her seems to make them flee. One that instinctively came to me, which nipped something very bad in the bud, was saying: "If you're God, Praise Mary's humility."

Instant silence, after hours of this kind of accusatory abuse.

- There were over 500 spirits of Freemasonary around me.

- I picked up something very, very bad from my teenage friendship with a mate who died a couple of years back, who was always a very troubled soul. Two nights after they turned off his life support in 2011, he visited me at night: a heavy, intensely-burning presence opened my bedroom door (and it doesn't ever swing that way by itself). It was one of those things I just 'wrote off' the next morning, but the Priest knew this, and made me renounce my friend's Demons, and it was so vicious that 30 minutes of trying didn't dislodge it.

I met my friend when he was 16: just a month after his Mother died of Cancer in her late 30's; about two years after his older sister died of Leukemia in her mid-teens; two years before his Father died of a heart attack in his early 50's; whilst his 10 year old sister was pregnant to a 28-year-old man, whilst in remand for stealing cars; and five years before his younger brother went down with a blood clot in his young.

The books I studied on Demonic Influence and Freemasonary around Families note that this is a common pattern of events, and is one of the clearest signs to seek Exorcism.

Be careful of who you associate with, because you take on their baggage.

- In relation to that: when you sleep with someone, their demons are allowed legal access over you and vice versa.

This came up because I ran into an Ex just before our last session, and the intense wave of lustful desire that swept over me took me by surprise.

The Exorcist took it in his stride: "We have never separated you from your past sexual partners, have we?"

We set about doing that, but it was only after we started that I realised I should have warned him just how insanely-promiscuous I was since I was a teenager. The poor Priest normally takes everything in his stride, but I could see he was completely-thrown by the intensity of what hit him. Particularly in my 20's, when I was deeply-attracted to the 'hot and crazy' artistic type.

He said that extreme promiscuity would be related to my child abuse, and quoted book and chapter of one of the Theology Books to explain it.

The effect of this separation was notably-strong, and I'd advise any forum member going down this road to make it a priority.

- If anyone doesn't think Satan is real, or that God is guiding me, I live in a town of 30,000 people. What are the odds that I, with my family having been shown to me by Mary to be under a Freemasonary Curse, should stumble across a Priest who:

- Recognised the Freemason Curse in me;
- Is the Diocese Exorcist;
- Has a Doctorate in Spiritual Theology, of which I've been delving heavily into over the last 18 months, and have already acquired the books he uses;
- Knows and praises the work of Father Ripperger, whose guidance got me this far, and uses the same terminology, so I can follow easily;
- Specializes in sexually-rehabilitating adults who were sexually-abused as children by teaching them Sex-Positive Moral Formation?

I won't write any more going forward: there's too much work to do, but I would advise those who suspect this kind of unnatural influence over their family or their behaviour to get it investigated.

Bluto

Kingfisher
Watching Saturday Night Live:

In all seriousness a few personal and public instances has unmasked the dark prince for me.

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
I am becoming more convinced that it might be true. It might explain the poison that has crept into so many people's minds.

Today I checked on an old, female friend from my youth that I have on facebook. I long ago unfollowed her so every once in a while I do a manual check of her timeline to see how she's doing.

As an aside: She's a few years younger than me (early 40s) but now looks much older. My wife thought she was in her 60s.

Anyway, what do I see but her and her husband tearing the asshole out of some "friend" not fully onboard with the whole trannys-are-good agenda. He's a hateful bigot, etc. This just because he said he didn't agree with the whole identity thing. He never said anything bad, he just refused to say he was onboard. He became literally Hitler right then and there.

This same woman friend raised two children, one a very rough autist and one a lesbian both of who are now out of their house, which is actually a 60 acre farm.

With very few exceptions most people from my past have caught this poison. The few that haven't stick out like sore thumbs as they are full on DGAF men, generally.

An evil supernatural influence would explain this crap nicely. Now let's get on to the part where we're hunting them with our rifles and blessed ammunition.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Fashion the armor of God and if they come, they come.

Personally I'm beginning to believe that they'll fall upon each other. Wrath is to be avoided though it's admittedly difficult. The exact negative emotions these twisted people inspire in us are the same cracks through which evil may enter. One of the most difficult lessons to absorb is that you can easily become evil while fighting evil. I'm sure it makes sense at the time. How can you go wrong destroying evil? But it happens.

I'm trying to forgive these monsters, not in the sense that I'll allow them to harm me or mine but in the sense that I will not allow them to conjure up hatred in my soul. If they have to be put down then so be it, but it should be nothing to take delight in.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
AnonymousBosch said:
- They fear Jesus, and have to obey him, but can still pretend to be Him. This is why discernment is so important, because you're not always hearing God. However, they hate Mary, and invoking her seems to make them flee. One that instinctively came to me, which nipped something very bad in the bud, was saying: "If you're God, Praise Mary's humility."

Why can't they pretend to be Mary? And why is Mary more powerful in regards to demons?

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Please forgive my previous comment which I think was made foolishly. So I will try to rephrase my question.

What I dont understand is why demons are much more afraid of Mary.

And if its a possibility that demons can fake being mary as they can fake being christ.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
Just logic really. The existance of God is logical, and since there is a "yin and a yang" to everything such as lightness and darkness, good and evil, pain and pleasure, kindness and cruelty ... then there must also be an opposite to God whom we call satan. Therefore if God is good, then satan must be evil. If God is love, then satan must be hate. If God is truth, then satan must be deception. If God is order, then satan must be chaos. And so on.

But clown world definitely helps to solidify my belief that satan exists.

I just had an encounter with Satan in another forum. After testifying to an atheist about the Holy Spirit and His gift of healing, I got a private message from some 22yo, calling me a "brother", who started to "warn" me and demanded to remove my "false information", and also suggested to false testify in public to not alienate unbelievers from Christianity.

Distinctively different was the vitriolic vibe I got from those messages, which felt strangely familiar, while other Spirit-filled Christians I wrote with were very gentle and humble. In his third message he revealed himself as a Jew, who supposedly converted to Christianity at age 18. I promptly blocked and deleted him.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
wwtl said:
I just had an encounter with Satan in another forum. After testifying to an atheist about the Holy Spirit and His gift of healing, I got a private message from some 22yo, calling me a "brother", who started to "warn" me and demanded to remove my "false information", and also suggested to false testify in public to not alienate unbelievers from Christianity.

Distinctively different was the vitriolic vibe I got from those messages, which felt strangely familiar, while other Spirit-filled Christians I wrote with were very gentle and humble. In his third message he revealed himself as a Jew, who supposedly converted to Christianity at age 18. I promptly blocked and deleted him.

Satan tried to be my friend on Myspace. No joke.

Aloha!

Jones

Woodpecker
Jesus Christ, Son of God, convinced me that Satan is real.

"It is because we know what clear water is, that we are offended by foul waters. It is only because we know Christ that we begin to see evil in its depth, because evil is relational. Evil has no substance of its own. It is a parasite on goodness and the more Christ-like we are, the deeper is our vision of the evils, of the world, and the evils that can creep into the church."

- the Venerable Fulton J. Sheen

I participated in a pro-life campaign. During a hour in which I campaigned alone, a man with a white pickup cussed at me for THIRTY MINUTES STRAIGHT including threats of physical harm. In other and subsequent hours, we've had smart aleck kids and feminists walk past and say mean things but I've never seen someone who disagrees with me so... obsessed with something he disagrees with. When he finally got bored he threw a fist-sized chunk of ice at me.

Apparently the man has a history of spending hours in yelling and cursing at other prolifers.

And of course, there's this.

As a child, this was my first experience witnessing 'evil'. I really couldn't understand what I was seeing or process it. They would air this on daytime tv for children to see:

I was convinced Satan was real through media and imagery, like a lot people. It was more of an emotional response towards stimuli, the propaganda of evil people. MTV was a major cause of this growing up and it is funny how I still remember this.

This transgender shit convinced me that demons are everywhere.

Actually, seeing how popular it became caused me to rethink my entire worldview about everything.

I was always a Christian, but I didn't really believe that much in spiritual warfare or Satan's presence in the world.

For me, it is the many accounts of demonic activity, from afflicted families, and the ghost hunters and exorcists who attempt to help them. I just don't see how all of these stories could simply be made up for entertainment. Too many people have declared that they saw the possessed speak in ancient dead languages, show superhuman strength, know embarrassing details of their lives that could not possibly be known, and who at times even levitate or show telekinetic/poltergeist power. And to top it off, when the name of Christ is spoken, it causes the demon great pain. I just don't buy it when people try to explain it away.

Zep

Kingfisher
I'm not writing anymore, but I just wanted to share this for those on a similar journey to myself, because I want people to understand the Demonic is real.

Following on from my previous post about finally finding a Spiritual Director and sensing something was about to happen with my family's curse, that I wrote here:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72750-post-1989321.html#pid1989321

I was initially thrown by the brain disorder diagnosis, and the possibility of being healthy again, and had a conversation with the Mother Superior at the Monastery a few days later, where I told her I'd gotten so used to suffering for God, that now I felt that my suffering wasn't wanted, and it had been all I really had to offer him.

She patiently-explained that, yes, whilst I'd learn to unite my suffering with His and had come to understand how it was a form of his love, he was now showing me the other aspects of love, including his willingness to carry my burdens if I just would hand them over to him.

That was last week. He's had to travel to a conference but has asked to see me first thing tomorrow when he's back so we can continue working, but he's offering to also work with my Sister, and asked for my Father's address.

Something else is about to happen. During the consecration at mass this morning, I suddenly saw my childhood home - the one my Freemason Grandfather chose and whom everyone who ever visited said was haunted - with complete clarity, after years of not being able to picture anything but very, very vague images. It was strong and clear enough that I started shaking, with one thought dominating: "I'm here. Stay here with me, and finally see."

I expect this is preparing me for tomorrow.

So, yes, as crazy as it sounds, Satan is real. Demons are all around us, and are some kind of twisted animal spirits - hence all the bull, snake and owl worship. Those who hold power in this world worship them all, and part of showing their allegiance is the corruption of innocence.

Remember how I wrote that the concept of Kek sold by /Pol/ seemed to be some kind of deliberate Satanic Reversal Prank? How interesting that it's named as a Frog Spirit.

Oddly, the clearer this understanding of the spiritual reality becomes, the more peace I feel, rather than despair. Because God is more powerful than them, and will win. But look out for you and yours, because it's very easy to recognise the patterns of behaviour by those who are under their influence.

Trust in God.

I was reading this post by Bosch yesterday, it's difficult to get your head around the idea that Spirits could be Real. As David Icke points out, we are limited by our five senses, but there are many other frequencies that are out there and we are unable to see them.

Then I remembered the following video which impressed me greatly.

Please overlook the fact that the man is gay, it's irrelevant. Listen to when he complains about the metal rod in his leg and how spirits came and released all the pain. This is very impressive. He took DMT to access the spiritual world.

From 8 minutes to 9:15 is where he talks to spirits to help the pain in his leg from where the metal rod is.

Because of Boschs' post I looked up Father Ripperger, and came across this video which reminded me of the one above.

Father Ripperger mentions two kinds of mental illness, Diabolical versus Psychological. At 1hour and 19 minutes he speaks about the difference. Point is, the diabolical is a spiritual invasion which he has had success removing from many people, and the psychological he admits will require a different treatment. What's interesting is he acknowledges both, which gives him credibility to me that a spiritual world does exist and that demons do exist and that they can influence us and cause suffering. This seems insane to someone locked in the world of just the five senses.