What do you think members look like?

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Dulceácido said:
debeguiled said:
You're on your own, bro. I shot my wad. Can't think of any more Hawaiian lawn jokes.

I'm out. Keep fighting the good fight though. The truth is, he is making fun of all of us and needs pushback.

I am too tired.

Please go on without me.

It needs doing.
Abandoning me on the battlefield, Englishman? We bailed you out of two big ones and you leave me here with this:

How am I supposed to deal with this?
Rember he's in Portland. That's certified organic farm-to-table lawn. You can inject that into your veins and not get autism.

OK, now I'm really outta Portland jokes.

Aloha!

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Dulceácido said:
debeguiled said:
You're on your own, bro. I shot my wad. Can't think of any more Hawaiian lawn jokes.

I'm out. Keep fighting the good fight though. The truth is, he is making fun of all of us and needs pushback.

I am too tired.

Please go on without me.

It needs doing.
Abandoning me on the battlefield, Englishman? We bailed you out of two big ones and you leave me here with this:

How am I supposed to deal with this?
Ha. From the US, but my background is Irish. Your own kind are letting you down.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Kona said:
Its OK if you guys want to make fun of me. I appreciate being compared to the coconut milk man, also. Thing is, I'm nothing like that guy. The place that video was made is far from my house. Maybe thirty minutes. I don't like to go that far.

And Debguiled and Dulceido, if you guys need some lawn care tips I'm here to help. I'm out of jokes myself when it comes to Portland and Clyde Drexler.

Aloha!
Clyde Drexler was no joke.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Suits said:
jordypip23 said:
Might have a member or two that look like this...heheh:

Not to mention, he has the wealth required to be a lazy fat fuck.
Hahah yeah. The two members that I have met had swag & enough physical fitness to definitely slay poon. Nothing like this meme lollll.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Suits said:
jordypip23 said:
Might have a member or two that look like this...heheh:

Not to mention, he has the wealth required to be a lazy fat fuck.
But he has his room in order and clean, so according to Jordan Peterson his life is going great.
debeguiled said:
Zelcorpion said:
But whatever - you will see my points echo down in the coming decades, will see it manifested and might think back to this time when you rejected the approach.
And thus did all the threads on the Roosh forum begin their convergence,

And thus did the forum resolve itself into a single thread,

And thus was it rechristened "The Jordan Peterson Political Forum."

< Every thread ultimately becomes a Jordan Peterson thread - heh. It just struck me funny, because he has his room in order. I read somewhere that roughly 50% of Westerners are orderly, the other 50% are not. Some high-class geniuses and high-performers are not, but also many criminals and lowly performing blokes are very orderly.

Dulceácido

Ostrich
debeguiled said:
Ha. From the US, but my background is Irish. Your own kind are letting you down.
OMG, never thought you were Irish. I knew you lived in the trash-dump we call Portland, but I thought you were English.

My countrymen will never betray me.

"If all else fails, I will retreat up the valley of Virginia, plant my flag on the Blue Ridge, rally around the Scotch-Irish of that region and make my last stand for liberty amongst a people who will never submit to British tyranny whilst there is a man left to draw a trigger."
George Washington

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
I don't live in Portland either.

That is all part of Kona's anti-Oregon propaganda campaign.

Either that or he thinks Portlandia is a documentary.

I will never betray you though, really, because I am deep undercover.