What do you think members look like?

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
I stepped into a DeLorean & traveled 10 years back in time. Found a young, optimistic Roosh that hadn't been viciously attacked by Feminazi's yet, lol. Still looking like a fresh faced drummer that got done with a local rock band set.

Dulceácido

Ostrich
Vladimir Poontang said:
Maybe it's his writing style, or it could be something else, I don't exactly know, but I've always pictured Roosh as looking something like this :

Holy shit! I have that same t-shirt! (Actually 3... And mine were purchased before they went on sale). I guess I should've held out a few years. Didn't see the sale coming.

The older Roosh looks as if he would kick the younger Roosh's ass and then grab his lunch money.

By the way - that is how older versions of men should look vs their younger ones. And everyone still disputes Rollo's graph of end 30s being the male prime. A 22yo James Bond would hardly be a male symbol of power and strength.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
The older Roosh looks as if he would kick the younger Roosh's ass and then grab his lunch money.

By the way - that is how older versions of men should look vs their younger ones. And everyone still disputes Rollo's graph of end 30s being the male prime. A 22yo James Bond would hardly be a male symbol of power and strength.
Remember a few days ago, when, upon meeting the leader of North Korea (Chosun), President Trump talked about his uncle John "who taught him a lot about physics", winking?

Well, he was alluding to his top-notch scientific uncle who inherited Tesla time-machine (and was also interested in baked soda and preservation of food)! And we now know that Roosh (born on the same day as Trump) also uses this traveling machine: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-68774-post-1799889.html#pid1799889

So it means that the older Roosh above (with beard) probably comes from the distant past of the forties (the WW2 Great Generation, hence his serious looks) or maybe from King Arthur' times, while the "younger Roosh" comes from the less-distant sixties (hence the flower-power hair), or possibly from a happier future. Nothing is what it looks like!

Rocha

Ostrich
Gold Member
WashedUPVet said:
I think Ligurian/PeruLover12 looks like kickball player Harry Kane. ¯\_( ˘͡ ˘̯)_/¯ wait. I know he does! :)
A bit more charming and charismatic than Kane though.