What do you think will happen in September 2020?

What do you predict is the most likely outcome for September? [Public poll]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roosh

Cardinal
I have been sharing for a short while how I think September 2020 could be momentous. I believe that the strategy of the left is to breed maximum chaos to disrupt the November 3 election, specifically by making the country so dangerous and unsafe that mail-in voting is forced, which they would easily steal through fake voting thanks to Democrats controlling the most dense cities where it's easy to hide voter fraud.

What I don't know is specifically how and when, though I have observed that most escalations in violence happen during the weekend. If I was George Soros and needed most of the population to be on board for mail-in voting by November 3, I'd apply maximum conflict in the middle of September (about 6 weeks before). September 18, give or take a week, seems like a good date to burn down a couple of cities if my assumptions are correct. Of course I hope that no increase in violence will take place, but I am mentally prepared for it to occur.

Here are some possibilities:

1. Escalation in urban rioting to involve regular bombings and shootings.

2. Targeted or random attacks in suburbs to breed free among the middle class.

3. Shocking terrorist attacks in public that kill many dozens at a time..

4. Coronavirus round 2 wave of infection that prompts strict lockdowns.

5. Reduction in violence and protests, or no change from previous month.

I don't feel enlightened to predict the future, but I'm leaning against coronavirus round 2. That has a long ramp-up period that is not useful when you need an ultra-rapid change in social sentiment. I think we will see an increase in primarily urban violence.

I predict more deaths will occur over labor day weekend, the stage has already been set in Kenosha and Portland, and the extreme violence will only get worse as we approach November.

Covid Part II will probably pick up in the coming weeks. I'm sure the headlines have already been written: too many people traveled over the holiday weekend and didn't practice social distancing, mask wearing, etc, as they enjoy their end of summer barbecues and camping trips so now we have to lock down again, even more strict than the initial lockdowns six months ago.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
At first it seemed clear the Democrats/ Deep State were gradually increasing the disorder according to what seemed to be a very obvious schedule

However, now it seems as if they are back pedalling a bit. The swing voters are starting to side with the Republicans and high ranking Democrats have started to distance themselves from the violence (or blame it on Trump). Quite a change from the 'the protests are peaceful, orange man bad, you are oppressed'

That's what I voted I don't know. They might pull off a false flag, something like a Trump supporter shooting up a BLM march. It would swing the whole narrative back into their favor. But they might also tone down a bit and try a different strategy

I am quite sure about what will happen in November though. Hillary already said it, in case of a Republican win the Dems are going to dispute the results no matter what. I think it was Tim Pool who said that they have already assembled hundreds of attorneys to start a legal battle. The media will ramp up the 'Trump is a dictator who is trying to steal the election and kill the American Republic rhetoric and Antifa/BLM will do the dirty work in the streets

Roosh

Cardinal
At first it seemed clear the Democrats/ Deep State were gradually increasing the disorder according to what seemed to be a very obvious schedule

However, now it seems as if they are back pedalling a bit.
I noticed this as well but it could be a head-fake. If they really stand against violence, they will have to change their strategy to win, but they have no strategy. They don't even have a policy platform. What are their policies? "Beat Trump, Trump is bad." Unless they give up on the election totally, they will have to go with violence or lockdowns.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Crashing of the stock market would be extremely effective. People have alot of hope in it. Considering the situation, the fact that your average Joe is being buoyed by real estate and his pension/investments are still doing well is giving people alot of patience to muddle through this.

There has been some economic fallout, primarily for small businesses, lots of unemployment, but we didn't hit 30%. If we saw a crash at the level 2008 it might put things over the edge. I remember the fear or people losing their savings, real estate falling off the cliff back then. If you add this on top of continued rioting, increased corona phobia you get a pretty dire situation.

I'd say the same for some form of domestic terrorism or false flag event involving "white nationalists".

If I was the elite spider, I'd be throwing my haymaker sometime in September or October. Right now, it seems they are just trying to tire us out and throw jabs at us, get a couple shots into the body, and wear us down. But for what? It has to be to make a move before November 4th.

They will also need cover for Biden to skip the debate, and make the entire thing about DJT.

Even if they don't win this round, they will want to establish a deep Trump derangement syndrome in many, enough that allows for continued desecration of American cities, monuments, and way of life for the next 4 years.

Based on the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board report from September 2019, I believe a true bioweapon will be released to punish the populace for not submitting to VirusRegime.

palsofchaos

Pigeon
I voted for COVID round 2. I don't see how anything else crashes the stock market. Anything that happens has to crash the price of some asset in some way. Round 2 of COVID has the added benefit of another stimulus which makes the gobbling up of said depressed asset easier for the rich and powerful.

I suppose a terrorist attack could crash the market as well but nothing like the market panic that COVID caused back in march.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Just quickly: I've written a lot before about the Coordinated ideas being flouted by cross-denominational mystics that we're about to enter some kind of End Times Chastisement, kicking off in September. This has been going on since February or so.

Whilst things in society are bad, this so greatly contradicts Gods constant message to me this year, to 'be not afraid, no matter what happens', that I'm suspecting deliberate propaganda manipulation. I don't see it as being theoretically impossible that someone isn't 'seeding' these mystics the same general message. In this scenario, someone *wants* us to believe its the end times for their own purposes. I'm interesting in any theories on why they might do so, if anyone has any ideas.

Myself, I'm abandoning any Apocalyptic mode of reception, and focusing on the present moment, rather than worrying about tomorrow.

Ok, off to pray....

hkhathaj

Pigeon
Why only one choice? :)
I agree that they will do everything to escalate the situation on each of the agendas. It is going to be a rough ride. I think that even the election is not the final goal but vaccination and eventually something like the number of the beast for everyone is what they try to achieve.

This morning I started to pray to God even though I was not a believer. I feel like taking the god pill myself sooner or later.

I think the media will come with the 'Rona on Campus angle and try to solidify their younger adherents to the fear of Covid. It can only help create a wedge issue among the college age population. If they have luck there will be extreme shaming at realistic, rational individuals who only want to mature into good citizens. They are a vulnerable group and honestly anyone able should support them with business opportunities or civic action to ensure they can meet their academic goals.

fokker

Pelican
Voted Sharp Escalation, but they're gonna ramp up the ante, first by Melbournising several cities, then before the election, they're gonna false-flag a terrorist attack, which they hope will end up causing most normies to vote for Biden. Of course, Trump may probably still win (remember the "grab her by the pussy" tape that got leaked shortly before the 2016 election), but they'll stop at nothing.

Of course, there will be more low-life joggers who will be turned into heroes by NLM and the MSM.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Arab false flag attacks are certainly not in fashion at the moment. I'm guessing we will see a white guy jacked up on PCP hit a peaceful black protest. He will have a carefully scripted Facebook with Nazi stuff or something and will do damage, like the Vegas fake terror attack, that one person couldnt possibly do.

Whatever. All you can do is honk.

If I had to guess, I’d say an increase in both urban and suburban violence along with at least one major terror attack (which, needless to say, will either be blamed on Trump or be a direct false flag).

What these people want more than anything is for a white Trump supporter to harm a bunch of black people. I’m sure they’re drooling over the political potential of it, so my fear and suspicion is that if they don’t get this organically they will fabricate it artificially instead.

Arab false flag attacks are certainly not in fashion at the moment. I'm guessing we will see a white guy jacked up on PCP hit a peaceful black protest. He will have a carefully scripted Facebook with Nazi stuff or something and will do damage, like the Vegas fake terror attack, that one person couldnt possibly do.

Exactly.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think they will try false flag attacks mixed with more chaos moving to the suburbs. Although Dems are back-pedalling they don't have any other path towards mass postal fraud and a contested result. House leader Pelosi will be de-facto president as they string out wranglings forever.

Last edited:

fokker

Pelican

I was also gonna say in my prediction that the guy was gonna be wearing a MAGA hat when he was brought out.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
They are starting to seed the news with BS 'Party leads to CV outbreak' stories in my local media. The bogus 2nd wave and 'twindemic' push will begin hard soon. Then of course like everyone is saying opening the schools is just a head fake so they can call kids carriers.

In the end it's a combination of all the things you mentioned plus food related shiortages from panic buying.

They are starting to seed the news with BS 'Party leads to CV outbreak' stories in my local media. The bogus 2nd wave and 'twindemic' push will begin hard soon. Then of course like everyone is saying opening the schools is just a head fake so they can call kids carriers.

In the end it's a combination of all the things you mentioned plus food related shiortages from panic buying.
They have to maintain frame among the college age population. Obama needed them for his success. They can't let freethinking college students be allowed to live without consequences.