What do you think will happen in September 2020?

What do you predict is the most likely outcome for September? [Public poll]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chisum

Pigeon
They are quickly learning the average American doesn't support their rioting/violence and COVID numbers are dropping, not to mention people are sick of the draconian measures. I don't see those being the weapon of choice by the Dems/Deep State.

The most likely event will be some sort of attack on BLM by a "white supremacist" or an attack on a government entity/official by a "Q anon supporter". They were ramping up their Q anon hysteria for 2 weeks until Kenosha/Portland sidetracked everyone. The manifestos and social media profiles have already been written, it is just a matter of timing. Weekend prior to first debate would be my bet. (and to be clear, these will not be attacks by an actual white supremacist or actual Q anon supporter, they will be former military mental patients handled by rogue intelligence)

God willing I am wrong.

scotian

Crow
Gold Member
Isn’t most of the violence happening in urban areas populated by left leaning Democrats? Increased violence resulting in people choosing to stay home would hurt the Democrats, unless vote-by-mail is enacted, which isn’t a given.

If there’s a false flag killing where a phony MAGA guy kills a random black person or even a few, I can’t see it having a major affect. I’ve spoken to a few normal white friends, both American and Canadian who are totally disgusted by the BLM movement and increased black violence that such an event wouldn’t bother them much.

Easy_C

Crow
I’ve got another concern.

I’ve been mentally wargaming prior to leaving my blue city, and it’s occurred to me that they know they don’t have An enforcement arm capable of dealing with even semi serious resistance. Military sentiment is a few outspoken leftists dwarfed by the number of people who want to see ANTIFA dealt with like an insurgency.

Historically regimes deal with this problem by bringing in outside mercenaries who won’t have that issue of not wanting to see their own homes burn.

I have a concern that they will invite outside military assets under the guise of “election monitors”.

This would be far from the first time the tribe has opened the gates for invaders.

ginsu

Robin
Just quickly: I've written a lot before about the Coordinated ideas being flouted by cross-denominational mystics that we're about to enter some kind of End Times Chastisement, kicking off in September. This has been going on since February or so.

Whilst things in society are bad, this so greatly contradicts Gods constant message to me this year, to 'be not afraid, no matter what happens', that I'm suspecting deliberate propaganda manipulation. I don't see it as being theoretically impossible that someone isn't 'seeding' these mystics the same general message. In this scenario, someone *wants* us to believe its the end times for their own purposes. I'm interesting in any theories on why they might do so, if anyone has any ideas.

Myself, I'm abandoning any Apocalyptic mode of reception, and focusing on the present moment, rather than worrying about tomorrow.

Ok, off to pray....
This is very important, we need to apreciate the good things that are all around us. If enough people believe the world is ending then it probably will, self fulfilling prophesy. Thats why the media keep hammering us to feel despair, so we must do the opposite to stay positive to enjoy what we still can and create more positive things to look forward to than negative ones.

Dr. Ron

Pigeon
Gold Member
I don't like speculating on the future. I live for today - not yesterday, and not tomorrow. If this is the beginning of the tribulation - then we cannot stop it. It must come to pass. If it is not the beginning of the tribulation - then we should be thankful, and continue to spiritually prepare to face that darkness. Whatever the case I wish you all well as brothers in Christ. Keep watch.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Since people that vote Trump have no faith in the media narrative whatsoever anymore, it doesn`t matter what happens. They will still vote Trump come November 3rd. The only way that Biden can win is via outright fraud I think, and all eyes on the pro-Trump side will be watching closely for that to happen. Bottom line, I don`t see how Biden can win at the moment, no matter what they cook up in the coming months. The only small possibility I see is that Trump gives it away on purpose, and that this was the plan all along. (For some post election massive financial incentive) Extremely unlikely yes, but I`m not willing to rule that out completely just yet.

There will be lots of trouble and drama in the coming months, but the Dems and their sponsors are really quite impotent in my opinion. So I think that Trump will take it again. The people that can be fooled, are already fooled. Misleading them again and again won`t bring Biden more votes.

Talus

Pigeon
Covid will escalate late fall in correlation with the start of the natural flu season. There doesn't even need to be strings pulled for that. The propaganda was full force this summer just to keep the train from running out of steam. Once everybody starts getting sick like normal, not wearing a mask will be entirely anathema, and vaccines will hit the market with anticipated enthusiasm.

The riots are an easy sticking point now. It's easy to find a murdered black man or an "injustice" and skew the story. This will continue par the course.

The real escalation is going to be a whole new ingredient to the mix. Could be domestic, could be international, but it is going to be an addition to riots and pandemic. Just my gut feeling.

animum-rege

Sparrow
Fred Reed had a recent piece called "It's Gonna Blow" (subtitle: "Be a Miracle if it Don't") and that, tragically, seems accurate.

Both "sides" are bristling with angry, alienated young men. They believe their cause is righteous. In fact, they believe the future of the world hangs in the balance. Virtually any tactics are justified.

They have access to weapons. Law enforcement is hobbled, dispirited, even absent entirely. Mass gatherings and mob brawls occur daily. Deaths are celebrated. The dehumanization and tribalization are complete.

I don't want to think about what could happen, other than to believe that it will be very ugly. And also to say that it actually doesn't matter what will happen, since we're so firmly in a post-truth climate that it will be spun to fit the narrative regardless.

I don't like speculating on the future. I live for today - not yesterday, and not tomorrow. If this is the beginning of the tribulation - then we cannot stop it. It must come to pass. If it is not the beginning of the tribulation - then we should be thankful, and continue to spiritually prepare to face that darkness. Whatever the case I wish you all well as brothers in Christ. Keep watch.
Amen to that, brother. At the end of the day, it's all dust, vanity. What will happen will happen. It is no threat to he who loves God.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Plenty of time to ramp up more covid19 fear as it never went away. Enough to push people to stay away from polling stations.

You wont need violent protests going to the 'burbs. Instead you could see highways, intersections and some polling stations targeted. Moreso the roads IMO. These protests will be armed and willing to use.

I dont believe the Dems are out to win this but are instead hoping to push for greater top-down control because people will demand it over the social unrest.

There wont be a market crash. All crashes are engineered anyway and if one were to occur it would be to get more $$$ for the top % and whoever promises to get more printed dollars out of thin air into the market will be the winner. Trump has been very good to these people but if Biden(Harris) were to promise more they'd get the nomination.

The banks win regardless. The only way they'd lose control is if this Frankenstein they have created runs amok but that feeds into the DNC losing-by-default narrative. The Feds will come down on everybody and Americans lose even more rights and freedoms.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Voted for 2nd Round of COVID based on the information in the last couple of months such as Bill Gates getting too excited about it, WEF's propaganda, obsession with vaccinations, etc. Also, even Joe Biden mentioned if he were president, he would make face masks mandatory. It is all about fearmongering, compliance and control.

Some thoughts:
  • September 17 - aka "Under Siege" - would be the start date of "peaceful" protests during the day time. But it would quickly escalate in the evening. Chaos would go on non-stop for days and months across the country.
  • Violent and crimes will mainly increase in Democrat-control states and cities.
  • As an intimidation tactic, BLM-Antifa will enter crime-free (mostly white) residential-family neighborhoods, restaurants, box stores, etc. Also, Antifa Black Bloc will target - either assault or kill - Trump supporters without hesitation.
  • The Left is desperate to take advantage of mail-in ballots. Using COVID lockdowns would force people not to show up on Election Day and to vote via mail-in ballots.
  • Democrats are desperate to regain control and power. They will be doing illegal voting fraud prior to and on Election Day.
  • International travel would probably be shut down due to COVID lockdown & the unrest in the US.

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I’ve got another concern.

I’ve been mentally wargaming prior to leaving my blue city, and it’s occurred to me that they know they don’t have An enforcement arm capable of dealing with even semi serious resistance. Military sentiment is a few outspoken leftists dwarfed by the number of people who want to see ANTIFA dealt with like an insurgency.

Historically regimes deal with this problem by bringing in outside mercenaries who won’t have that issue of not wanting to see their own homes burn.

I have a concern that they will invite outside military assets under the guise of “election monitors”.

This would be far from the first time the tribe has opened the gates for invaders.
^ That is a good plan for after the election. Trump wins, democrats contest, get some blue states for formally secede.

Nancy Pelosi invites in the UN because "the differences cannot be reconciled"

I vote for Corona part 2. The BLM riots are not looking good for the dems, whereas corona lockdown compliance is pretty high. With college students back on campus they can gin up outbreaks, and lockdown and hysteria from there pretty easily.

Imagine this headline "deadly mutant coronavirus variant that spawned on UCLA campus spread nationwide as students returned home...could be on other campuses nationwide"

"Stock market crash".....I think the better question is what is going to happen to the U.S. dollar.....I could see market correcting into election, but people forget that these stocks are valued nominally in dollars.

I have also been thinking that September could have a large happening in store. In all honesty.....(and this is just really far out there), I could see Uncle Joe coming down with the COVID....I read a tweet that "democratic candidates have accepted to be tested regularly." Everyone knows this guy has dementia.......it would seem all too appropriate for the minority woman to come flying into the rescue to defeat the white supremacist, misogynist orange man just a couple months before the election.

I thought this might happen sooner.....could be wrong. Just speculation.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Based on the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board report from September 2019, I believe a true bioweapon will be released to punish the populace for not submitting to VirusRegime.
A bioweapon is step three of Operation Lockstep...

'3. A weaponizes version of HIV/MERS/SARS will be released if people continue to resist the vaccine [following Lockdowns 1 and 2]'

I don't see much resistance, so I think we can stand down.

I was thinking about this today... if the whu-flu is enough to get people to take the shot, and it's coming anyway (but nowhere near me), maybe better without an actual plague?

I guess the only real answer is to shake off these cunts, but...

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
I didn't vote. I think September is going to be good. Progress against rioting and corona will be made. The markets did well today.

This is not optimism. The old push-pull psychology is at play. Like we used to use on the pretty ladies. Build you up then knock you down.

The knockdown will start on Oct 1st. Riots, corona, market crash. It will start then.

Keep in mind, hysteria has been going on a while now. People don't have the attention spans to keep it going, they need a little break.

Aloha!

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
People are getting sick of the rioting, and it's not going to be tolerated in most cities. But in DC for sure it's going to escalate as far as it can without Trump stepping in.

I think sans some dramatic unexpected event in the next 2 months and outright election fraud, Trump is probably going to win the election.
People are fed up. Biden has no message. Corona lockdowns are losing their luster in much of the country.

I'm bullishly optimistic.